The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Various Combat/Gameplay Bugs

alainjbrennanb16_ESO
alainjbrennanb16_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
I have put several in game bug reports about my characters on my account being bug, i get a response email saying thank you for your input if there is anything else we can do just let us know by responding to this mail, i then reply it is the same on my characters nothing has change only to get the response put a in game bug report (but thats what i did), they also stated go to certain wikis which might help, i bang my head of the table as they wont help, i have tried 5 times before in game and this is my last avenue before i leave the game, i have been subbed since the start of eso and this is being to get me annoyed, here is some screen shots of the problems
As you can see on screen shot 1 it says i have 13 magelight buffs, strange thing is i dont use magelight
screen shot 2 shows someone in the group giving me funnel health heal, strange thing is she was a sorc and my character is a dk
screen shot 3 shows the dps that is being recorded for my character which is at a stupidly low level i have put up screen shot 4 for you to see my character screen
i have also attached several screen shots for you also to if it helps you including a siege placement bug and a ground aoe bug
and a ui bug which i get quite aften and at the bottom of that ui bug is another bug when i drink a potion the description of the potion stays on the screen unless i relog and 1 i thought was funny.

please fix this as i dont want to leave a game i luv and been subbed since the start of eso but this is now getting to the point of no return

Mod Edit: Thread Title
Main character dk - Vanikifar whitestrike
  • StackonClown
    StackonClown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just curious...

From screenshot 4, How do you get 4200 Spell damage and 284% crit?
  • StackonClown
    StackonClown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    and also screen shot 8... intresting numbers
  • alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just curious...

From screenshot 4, How do you get 4200 Spell damage and 284% crit?

thats the point iam making my character is bug
  • StackonClown
    StackonClown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if this a bug as it seems, what is your real spell damage?

4200 seems huge unless you just buffed up and procd...

Yeah the crit looks definitely wrong? Maybe some sort of client memory screw up?

Is this recent? Maybe the recent game patches have fixed this?
  • Yo_Donno
    Yo_Donno
    ✭✭✭
    Crit is wrong cause of the stacking magelight buffs. 4200 spell damage isn't inconceivably high. Judging from the Molag Kena, that's probably the build, but the stacking magelight buffs is definitely an ongoing bug I have seen it on other characters and its not just magelight
  • alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah the crit looks definitely wrong? Maybe some sort of client memory screw up?

my spell damage is 4006 which i have showen in screen shot ending in 210520, this has been going on for a while, not so bothered about magelight just put that to show how many bugs my charater has including the siege placement one where my ult goes of instead, i have put in game bug reports only to be fobbed of, i keep saying but to no avail, like since when does a dk have hardend ward and nope patches have not fixed it
  • alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo_Donno wrote: »
    Crit is wrong cause of the stacking magelight buffs. 4200 spell damage isn't inconceivably high. Judging from the Molag Kena, that's probably the build, but the stacking magelight buffs is definitely an ongoing bug I have seen it on other characters and its not just magelight

ur def right the spell damage is from the build it hit 4287 with spell power cure buff but is 4006 base
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks for the report and supporting screenshots. Many of the bugs referenced in this thread will be fixed in our next update, and can be found in the current PTS patch notes. For example, the Spell Crit value with Inferno is fixed, along with the multi-circle ground effects. If there are specific issues you're concerned about, please provide additional information as you're able.

Also, please remember to use clear and useful thread titles when utilizing the Bug Report section. Doing so will help us get issues resolved faster, and will get the attention of the correct developers/QA.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the report and supporting screenshots. Many of the bugs referenced in this thread will be fixed in our next update, and can be found in the current PTS patch notes. For example, the Spell Crit value with Inferno is fixed, along with the multi-circle ground effects. If there are specific issues you're concerned about, please provide additional information as you're able.

Also, please remember to use clear and useful thread titles when utilizing the Bug Report section. Doing so will help us get issues resolved faster, and will get the attention of the correct developers/QA.

@ZOS_GinaBruno thank you for your response gina does the fix including my dps numbers as in screen shot 3 (205730) the rest i was living with but the dps numbers has stopped me going to trails with guild as they want a certain amount of dps
    Edited by alainjbrennanb16_ESO on January 20, 2017 11:44AM
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Enchanting Survey : Glenumbra has been bugged since Writs came into the game.

Its only 5 nodes vs 6 nodes every other map has. I'm assuming that One of the nodes is stuck in the terrain. However This survey map will not vanish until you pick up that Node. Therefor anytime I want to clear multiple surveys I got to Log out and Log back in multiple times.

This is SUPER ANNOYING.

• Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's another one: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/314290/wrobel-balance

lucky it was only a display bug... else I'd still be stunned.
  • alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno HI please dont take this the wrong way but nothing has been fixed in update my skills are still hitting at a stupid low rate my dps meter says lava whip is hitting for 400- 682, my force shock for 268 etc i could go on can you please fix this, i have said time and time again by putting in bug reports in game that its my account that is bugged, and no its not the dps meters i have even tried this on a test dummy so i know its my account thats bugged, please fix this i dont want to leave a game i luv (p:s, i am in the industry)
  • peniku8
    peniku8
    ✭✭✭

I've reached over 6k spell damage in fights and I'm not even using kena, that nothing special thou, the spell crit is a bug which should've been fixed a while ago but seemed to come back with this DLC, there was a GUI bug which caused spell crit to gain 10% every 2nd time you switched bars, if you didn't have magelight on both bars.
    The bug is only visual luckily and doesn't affect your dps
    Leader of the Akatosh Imperium, Guildmaster of

Traders of the Ebonheart
    Pact Veteran Trade
    Pact Veteran Trade II

Ambassador of the
    Knights of Akatosh

PC EU
    HODOR
    Youtube
    Flawless Conqueror - Ophidian Overlord - Boethia's Scythe, I want an achievement for having 500k dps!