The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anyone else has ESO Plus removed today?

• Kodrac
    Kodrac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So, the people with problems can blow off some Steam and the rest of us can go play the game?

:smiley:

Ba dum tishhhhh
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nine9six wrote: »
    I suspect it'll be resolved shortly.

That, I doubt very much. The issue might be with ZOS code, or with Steam code, or both. From what I saw, communication and efficiency between those two entities leaves a lot to be desired.

Luckily, the workaround of logging in outside of Steam seems to work.

Edited by anitajoneb17_ESO on January 18, 2017 2:09PM
  • Betheny
    Betheny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just a delay, looks like they know about it and have a fix planned already.

wn6amm2gnkcfndg.jpg
  • Land_Strider
    Land_Strider
    ✭✭
    CarbonX wrote: »
    Hi all,

I've just logged in to the game and see that my ESO Plus membership is not working (no buff in character window, DLCs access disabled and crafting bag locked), even when it has been renewed a few days ago.

I'm on PC, North America server and account linked to Steam.

Anyone else experiencing this issue? Is it maybe because of account maintenance going on?

Thank you.

yup same happening to me
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Betheny wrote: »

wn6amm2gnkcfndg.jpg

"Fulfillment of purchases" has nothing to do with suppression of ESO+.

• Betheny
    Betheny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

wn6amm2gnkcfndg.jpg

Loose term that means "anything to do with money and us"...?
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @CarbonX

Have you logged into your account on the website to see what it tells you? It provides a history of your purchases and you can see how many days are left for ESO+. That info would be helpful when sending a message to CS.

GL getting it fixed.
  • lardvader
    lardvader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CarbonX wrote: »
    Hi all,

I've just logged in to the game and see that my ESO Plus membership is not working (no buff in character window, DLCs access disabled and crafting bag locked), even when it has been renewed a few days ago.

I'm on PC, North America server and account linked to Steam.

Anyone else experiencing this issue? Is it maybe because of account maintenance going on?

Thank you.

yup same happening to me

Hey honey! :blush:

So they finally downgraded you to ESO- eh?
    CP 1200+ PC EU EP
  • Betheny
    Betheny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @CarbonX

Have you logged into your account on the website to see what it tells you? It provides a history of your purchases and you can see how many days are left for ESO+. That info would be helpful when sending a message to CS.

GL getting it fixed.

Nobody can log into their account on the website, it's undergoing maintenance *points to notice above*
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

wn6amm2gnkcfndg.jpg

If you're account is linked to Steam, ESO+ is counted as a Steam purchase.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

wn6amm2gnkcfndg.jpg

Then you might be correct on that one.
    I have Steam for seasonal sales only... for all the rest, this software is just one giant bug-spy thing... I'm glad I didn't link my ESO to Steam (even if I purchased ESO on Steam so technically I have a Steam-ESO).

Edited by anitajoneb17_ESO on January 18, 2017 2:50PM
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey guys, just letting you know we see your concerns, and are waiting until the maintenance with the store and account system is complete to see if that may have affected something here.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • mewcatus
    mewcatus
    ✭✭✭
    I am affected too. Steam user here. Have months left on my ESO plus too :(
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @CarbonX

GL getting it fixed.

Nobody can log into their account on the website, it's undergoing maintenance *points to notice above*

It'll be up soon. Zos cannot do anything until it's up anyhow.
  • Wanderer202
    Wanderer202
    ✭✭
    This does not change the fact that it's a little ridiculous that my 6 month sub purchased three months ago and paid for up front, even if it WAS on a steam linked account, is currently disabled during the maintenance. It's not like it was a recurring transaction that would have withdrawn today, and now I can't dump this butt-ton of mats into storage. I didn't even BUY the membership through steam itself, I did it from the account page on this site.
  • ZiRM
    ZiRM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My ESO Subscription is gone also. NA/Steam Linked Account
    Want to become Vampire? 5k @ZiRM in game.
    ESO Server Status. ( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ ) SkåL!!!!!
  • ZiRM
    ZiRM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edit: Sorry double post.
    Edited by ZiRM on January 18, 2017 3:53PM
    Want to become Vampire? 5k @ZiRM in game.
    ESO Server Status. ( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ ) SkåL!!!!!
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Just a quick update - we're working on a fix for this. Stand by for further details, but in the meantime, hang tight and know we're on it. Thanks!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Dragonnord
    Dragonnord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just a quick update - we're working on a fix for this. Stand by for further details, but in the meantime, hang tight and know we're on it. Thanks!

Thank you @ZOS_GinaBruno. Good to read that. :)
    SERVER: NA | PLATFORM: PC | OS: Windows 10 | CLIENT: Steam | ESO PLUS: Yes
  • TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Account maintenance is over. However, I have just logged in via Steam and ESO+ is still missing.

Why?
    PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523
  • ObsidianDoll
    Im in the same boat. PC EU. I see the account page is up and running. Have restarted my game but still no ESO +.
  • Land_Strider
    Land_Strider
    ✭✭
    i just shut down steam and launched the game without steam works fine eso plus up and running lol
  • sentientomega
    sentientomega
    ✭✭✭
    i just shut down steam and launched the game without steam works fine eso plus up and running lol

Unfortunately, that's no help to peeps who only have the Steam version of the game. Here's hoping ZOS fixes things soon...
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Account maintenance is over. However, I have just logged in via Steam and ESO+ is still missing.

Why?

To answer the why question: because steam handles the transactions through their ecosystem. It's probably got to do with contracts to get the game in the steam store, much like how console subscriptions are handled through psn and xbl

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • FleetwoodSmack
    FleetwoodSmack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sigtric wrote: »

Why?

To answer the why question: because steam handles the transactions through their ecosystem. It's probably got to do with contracts to get the game in the steam store, much like how console subscriptions are handled through psn and xbl

But I got ESO+ through ZoS and never had to do it through Steam? I dunno. I think it's more tied in with the Steam functionality than how the transactions are handled.
    Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies!
  • sentientomega
    sentientomega
    ✭✭✭
    I bought and installed ESO for Steam at the beginning of last March, and I never lost ESO+ once, to my recollection or notice.

It's only now that I'm noticing my inventory filling up like a resource flood's hit...
    Edited by sentientomega on January 18, 2017 5:17PM
  • FleetwoodSmack
    FleetwoodSmack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought and installed ESO for Steam at the beginning of last March, and I never lost ESO+ once, to my recollection or notice.

It's only now that I'm noticing my inventory filling up like a resource flood's hit...

Only alternative is to load it without the Steam Overlay I think until it gets fixed.
    Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies!
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Unfortunately, that's no help to peeps who only have the Steam version of the game. Here's hoping ZOS fixes things soon...

Of course it is. Just shut down both the game and Steam, then reopen ESO directly with the executables (eso.exe or eso64.exe) and bam ! here's your ESO+, as good as new.

• skywarnmc27
    skywarnmc27
    ✭✭✭
    What also really sucks is those who have ESO plus are losing paid time, and do not have their crafting bag.
  • skywarnmc27
    skywarnmc27
    ✭✭✭
    nine9six wrote: »
    I suspect it'll be resolved shortly.

That, I doubt very much. The issue might be with ZOS code, or with Steam code, or both. From what I saw, communication and efficiency between those two entities leaves a lot to be desired.

Luckily, the workaround of logging in outside of Steam seems to work.

I seriously doubt there is much communications between the two. Typically companies, even those who have contracts do not get along very well together. I have worked retail for over a decade.