The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Elder Scrolls Online - Road Ahead 2017

• Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Robbmrp wrote: »
    More mechanics catering to ...

d792e3c8cb889d9b649ee473365647cb.jpg

And

low-overhead-clearance-warning-sign-s-6961.png

Brought to you by ...

07seHN2l.jpg

I find this whole conversation about age rather hilarious... I still play this game on hard mode, and I'm almost 50! [img][/img]30MydRN.jpg

While the younger generation likes to play on easy mode where they can program multiple things into 1 button....[img][/img]NAu9v4J.jpg

The real hard mode is a non-elite controller.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The thing is some parts of the game are undertuned and some are overtuned.

Questing is so easy but they buffed the world encounters by an unreal amount - what's the sense of this? I think it would be a bit more balanced but yes...
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • ZOS_MattFiror
    Just a quick note to tell you all that yes, I will be doing a Road Ahead, I’m going to do it, but currently there’s no ETA.

Kidding! Seriously, you’ll see it in another couple of weeks. Sorry for the delay – there’s so much going on here and lots to talk about. Stay tuned.

Matt
    Matt Firor
    Studio Director, ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
  • Panth141
    Panth141
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a quick note to tell you all that yes, I will be doing a Road Ahead, I’m going to do it, but currently there’s no ETA.

Kidding! Seriously, you’ll see it in another couple of weeks. Sorry for the delay – there’s so much going on here and lots to talk about. Stay tuned.

Matt

@ZOS_MattFiror

Only the first part of your message pops up in the Dev Tracker... you got me for a moment!

I look forward to it :)
    PS4 EU - Panth141 | CP 630+
    Dominion
    Almalexia's Fallen - Magicka Dragonknight - PvE Main
    Lost Hope of Sotha Sil - Magicka Dragonknight - PvP Main
    Claws-in-pockets - Stamina Nightblade - PvE/P DPS
    Nocturnal's Guise - Magicka Nightblade - PvE DPS
    Udun - Magicka Templar - PvP Healer
    Onsi's Shattered Blade - Stamina Sorcerer - Dungeon/vMA Farmer
    Stands-like-Mountains - Magicka Nightblade - PvE Saptank
    Auri-El's Forgotten Light - Magicka Sorcerer - PvP DPS

Covenant
    Tharkün - Magicka Sorcerer - PvE DPS
    Rahai-Anaa - Stamina Dragonknight - Provisioner (lol)

Pact
    Perolis - Magicka Sorcerer - Enchanter/Alchemist/BwB PvP

• Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I say we bring back Breda permanently

14642e266c44e4b93761c7c3e962ee57.jpg
  • Wifeaggro13
    Wifeaggro13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More mechanics catering to ...

d792e3c8cb889d9b649ee473365647cb.jpg

And

low-overhead-clearance-warning-sign-s-6961.png

Brought to you by ...

07seHN2l.jpg

Lmao exactly. Like taxes the one guarantee is that the nerf bat will be coming out again and again this year.

The thing I don't get about Rich's elderly comment is (as a in my 30s gamer with a full time job) having to learn all of the new skill changes across 4 classes on 12 characters every 3-6 months is more taxing that the current skills.

Everything needs nerf. It's not okay when I solo a dungeon, kill the first boss, then realize oh *** it's a vet dungeon all along because the boss drops purple gear. I am not even a skilled player.

Thank you sir come again. Tamriel 1 .
  • Solid_Metal
    Solid_Metal
    ✭✭✭✭

Matt

" I’m going to do it, but currently there’s no ETA." , as soon as read this, i just wanna to throw temper tantrum and curse here , but its good to see you make it as a joke lol, hopefully we will see lot of good stuff !
    "i will walk through the fog, as i welcome death"
  • luen79rwb17_ESO
    luen79rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Matt

LOL this made my day
    Edited by luen79rwb17_ESO on January 17, 2017 9:53PM
    PC/DC/NAserver

V16 sorc - V16 temp - V16 dk - V1 nb - V1 temp - V1 dk
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Matt

You know, you can get banned for stealing and using a ZOS employee's identity... :smile:

P.S. - welcome to the forums! :smiley:
    Edited by Elsonso on January 17, 2017 9:59PM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Lukums1
    Lukums1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Being "real" if they don't start releasing some serious content ESO will be in big trouble.

I for-see another raid, maybe some more "tricky" dungeons to keep things interesting - with an OP monster helm set because thats what generally happens.
    PS4 Yellow Scum Dominion
    1600+ vMA runs and counting
    Magicka Sorc - Flawless - 544k Score
    Stam Sorc - Flawless - 559k Score
    Stam DK - FLAWLESS 512k Score
    Stam NB - 492k Score - Work in progress
    Magicka Temp - 482k Score

The Ozmeric Dominion (Oceanic) Australian Based Guild

vMA "guru" - VHRC - vSO - vSOHM - vDSA - vAA - vMOL
    The Maelstrom BIBLE for beginners/Flawless Achieve Below
    https://www.twitch.tv/lukumms/v/111730700
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/181142505

You have vMA questions? Want a guide? Helping hand? PM me!

Returns after 6 months back to back flawless
    https://go.twitch.tv/videos/180384648

• Niaver
    Niaver
    ✭✭✭✭

Matt

Wow, that's just your _2nd_ message on the forum... I hope to see you here more often, Matt.
    PC EU - Daggerfall Covenant - @Niaver
    Erazar (main) - Khajit DK tank

Proud owner of Maelstrom Sharpened Bow
  • Lukums1
    Lukums1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Niaver wrote: »

Matt

Wow, that's just your _2nd_ message on the forum... I hope to see you here more often, Matt.

Nah let's not communicate with the community at all :smile: baha.
    PS4 Yellow Scum Dominion
    1600+ vMA runs and counting
    Magicka Sorc - Flawless - 544k Score
    Stam Sorc - Flawless - 559k Score
    Stam DK - FLAWLESS 512k Score
    Stam NB - 492k Score - Work in progress
    Magicka Temp - 482k Score

The Ozmeric Dominion (Oceanic) Australian Based Guild

vMA "guru" - VHRC - vSO - vSOHM - vDSA - vAA - vMOL
    The Maelstrom BIBLE for beginners/Flawless Achieve Below
    https://www.twitch.tv/lukumms/v/111730700
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/181142505

You have vMA questions? Want a guide? Helping hand? PM me!

Returns after 6 months back to back flawless
    https://go.twitch.tv/videos/180384648

• Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Matt

matt, in the meantime I know you cannot say that we will go to vvardenfell, but can you tell us that we will go to a place where many people have not been before and so will feel like a OUTLANDER to the rest of the place? wink wink
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Robbmrp wrote: »

I find this whole conversation about age rather hilarious... I still play this game on hard mode, and I'm almost 50! [img][/img]30MydRN.jpg

While the younger generation likes to play on easy mode where they can program multiple things into 1 button....[img][/img]NAu9v4J.jpg

Ah, those people who dont know that you can use macros even with the basic office keyboard/mouse... XD
    Edited by LadyNalcarya on January 17, 2017 10:35PM
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Matt

Thanks for telling us!
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • Laggus
    Laggus
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm gonna become a prepper IRL come this Friday.
  • LegendaryArcher
    LegendaryArcher
    ✭✭✭✭
    Road ahead for ESO? Free-to-play within the next 12 months.

Judging from PC EU, Hodor is the only competitive guild left. All the others fell apart due to people quitting because of vMA RNG. Well-Fitted, Blut und Schweiss, Aquila Core, all gone. The most competitive gamers are usually the ones that invest most money in the game as well, as it's their main hobby. With those players leaving, ESO will solely depend on casuals gambling their money away on crates.

If ESO doesn't go f2p this year, I'm gonna destroy my Tet Kzarka in BDO and make a video of it.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Judging from PC EU, Hodor is the only competitive guild left. All the others fell apart due to people quitting because of vMA RNG. Well-Fitted, Blut und Schweiss, Aquila Core, all gone. The most competitive gamers are usually the ones that invest most money in the game as well, as it's their main hobby. With those players leaving, ESO will solely depend on casuals gambling their money away on crates.

If ESO doesn't go f2p this year, I'm gonna destroy my Tet Kzarka in BDO and make a video of it.

Be sure you do make that video. I want to see you destroy so I can laugh at your folly. :D
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • Skayaq
    Skayaq
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Matt

second? i counted three plus some in French.
    Kazari-Dar, Khajiit Nightblade..........Jarkyr Storm-Blade, Nord Sorcerer .......... Dunric Amedain, Breton Templar

Araniwen, Altmer Sorcerer..................Llirasa Andralu, Dunmer Templar...................Marzug gro-Borgaz, Orc Warden

Calinchel, Bosmer Warden...................Jahrel-Xei, Argonian Nightblade....................Cienri Maraeud, Breton Sorcerer

Inara Savicci, Imperial Templar...................Garoric Attilus, Imperial Dragonknight............ Maevina Tallian, Imperial Nightblade

Ravanni-Ko, Khajiit Dragonknight..........Faevyn Ice-Heart, Nord Warden..........Nazran al-Taneth, Redguard Dragonknight
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skayaq wrote: »

Matt

second? i counted three plus some in French.

There was that one time he struggled with german,Kai had to translate lol
  • LrdRahvin
    LrdRahvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Matt

*sees Matt Firor post*

*shock causes temporary catatonia*

*after recovering form head exploding says* "Welcome to the forums big boss...stay a while" ;)
  • ESOUser0x00
    ESOUser0x00
    ✭✭✭
    It will be patched to become

15781040_1538143379535059_5489652949966062068_n.jpg?oh=ec3ea3e04f04e1a1d52bf4d7ebaf0e37&oe=591425AA
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Competitive gamers invest the most money?

Not the ones buying up crowns for all the costumes? Not the ones that will inevitably be buying up crowns for housing decorations? People who like fluff are the ones that spend the most money. These may also be competitive gamers, but they can be super casual ones too, and every one in between.

I don't see any reason for an F2P conversion. What's that going to gain them? Any one whose not willing to pony up $15 to buy the box and then play for free is not likely going to be a crown or Plus customer anyway, and most likely just a leach on the resources.

Please make sure you tag me in your video when you make it. I'm not sure what an item in some inconsequential game has to do with anything but from your message I'm guessing we'll get to see you cry doing it and I do love to see the lamentation of fools.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sigtric wrote: »

I don't see any reason for an F2P conversion. What's that going to gain them? Any one whose not willing to pony up $15 to buy the box and then play for free is not likely going to be a crown or Plus customer anyway, and most likely just a leach on the resources.

Two years ago, in early January 2015, I was you. Now ESO is B2P, and I actually can't see a reason for them not to go all the way to F2P. Lesson learned.

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sigtric wrote: »

Two years ago, in early January 2015, I was you. Now ESO is B2P, and I actually can't see a reason for them not to go all the way to F2P. Lesson learned.

I understand what you mean but I saw the B2P conversion as making sense. F2P doesn't, at this point.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Zenzuki
    Zenzuki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    65558120.jpg

Can Open...
    Worms EVERYWHERE!
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Matt

So much respect was earned when I read this comment :)
  • deleted008293
    deleted008293
    ✭✭✭✭
    Couple of weeks? Aww soo saaad. :( Make sure to come with lots sof videos and pictures to justify the delay. :)
  • Cimadon
    Cimadon
    ✭✭✭
    (snip)... If ESO doesn't go f2p this year, I'm gonna destroy my Tet Kzarka in BDO and make a video of it.

Bookmarked, saved, will get back to you on January 1st 2018. ;-)
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol it's not because of vMA rng, its because of the lack of new raid content. There was the same situation when people were tired of running SO for a year.
    Besides, I dont think that raiders make that much profit for ZOS. This part of the game isnt that huge and the game itself is very casual-oriented.
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU