The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

EU server constant rolebacks

• Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who wanna join my group today ? Tonight, we go hunt Lord Warden Dusk to get our revenge for this desaster.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Kirameku
    Kirameku
    ✭✭✭
    I'm happy I decided to cancel subscription last month :(
  • Bronan026
    Bronan026
    ✭✭✭
    ad4mss wrote: »
    ZOS again does not care about EU players, again does not care about EU people.

Shhhhh, you will only encourage dethbl00ms to express more verbal flatulance. Please don't encourage him.
  • Bronan026
    Bronan026
    ✭✭✭
    Kirameku wrote: »

Many of us have cancelled our subs due to continuing ZOS BS. You are not alone.
  • TreeHugger1
    TreeHugger1
    ✭✭✭
    nk125x wrote: »
    Tavore1138 wrote: »
    Update: We just got word that we're looking at 20-30 minutes more before we open.

Good to see regular updates on this - also can appreciate that giving an ETA is not an exact science... but always better to see communication instead of silence.

sam-pitroda-dr-strangelove-mashup.jpg

I like the bibi version

a1db889a86384a13a8202f48aa0fefd7.png

I guess only Israelis will enjoy the joke(I can translate it if u wish).
    Edited by TreeHugger1 on October 24, 2016 6:00PM
  • Irminstan
    Irminstan
    Bronan026 wrote: »

Shhhhh, you will only encourage dethbl00ms to express more verbal flatulance. Please don't encourage him.

Well, he is named after a Mudvayne song....so what do you expect. LMAO!
    Hail to Hermaeus Mora, the Demon of Knowledge!
    Bestow upon me the knowledge that I seek
    May your tentacled gloom ever envelop me
    May it please you that I am ever your servant, Oh great Man of the Woodland
    May I ever roam the endless halls of Apocrypha in search of the forbidden
    May the unknown be revealed unto me
  • Kahsa
    Kahsa
    ✭✭✭
    weird, i got in game and am entirely alone--the world is empty! MUHAHAHAHA---I proclaim myself Emp!!
  • Bronan026
    Bronan026
    ✭✭✭
    Irminstan wrote: »

Well, he is named after a Mudvayne song....so what do you expect. LMAO!

LOL!
  • BierBuikje
    Buddheia wrote: »
    Ticare wrote: »
    Just take a drink every time the maintenance is extended. You may die before the servers are up but at least the wait is better.

We are closing in on the next ETA so I'm grabbing a beer. If it's extended I will drink it, if servers come up I will also drink it so it will be a win either way. This is what's good about the Eso drinking game, we are all winners.

I'm with u buddy!

I rate 11/10.

• Martol
    Martol
    ✭✭✭
    SERVER IS UP
    i jest wanna git gud ;_;
  • tat2mano
    tat2mano
    ✭✭✭✭
    Derra wrote: »
    Can we start discussing why ZOS is the only company not giving any compensation when their unexpected serverdowntimes keep us from playing during primetime?

I agree,
    thats why i made this Poll a while back.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/285046/24-hours-of-eso-refund-when-downtimes-exceed-24-hours-in-30-days/p1
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I THINK IT'S UP
  • Ravereth
    Ravereth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    unhander_2 wrote: »
    Ravereth wrote: »
    I love how this thread is slowly turning into a transatlantic war

What do you expect?

1cwby9.jpg

;)

PROSPEROUS BRETONS vs IMPENETRABLE NORDS

:D

Wait a moment!

Why have you chose some traders/crafters against Nord warriors?

I will pick IMPENETRABLE ORCS vs Yours IMPENETRABLE NORDS!

orc%20armor.png

Checkmate? ;)

• Azgaroth333
    I'm in
    Rag Tal Rock : Nord Stam Tank Templar V10 (pc)
  • TheOnePandemonium
    TheOnePandemonium
    ✭✭✭
    I need friends to grind with on EU! Chill, funny polite people. (over +50 level myself) Anybody?! :p
  • xeNNNNN
    xeNNNNN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nk125x wrote: »
    Following on from transatlantic lovefest going on

ZOS getting ready to start the servers

strangelovewarroom.jpg

"The question is; can we hide the truth from them forever?"

"No, We cannot. Soon all of them will learn that the servers are made of cheese. Very very very old cheese".

"Damn it, Alert the server farm. Tell them too stop milking the electrical grid it will just go to waste".
    Edited by xeNNNNN on October 24, 2016 5:59PM
    Ah, e-communities - the "pinnacle" of the internet............yeah, right.
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Servers are working ?
    Mother-Of-God-Dinosaurs-In-Jurrasic-Park-Gif.gif
    Edited by Juhasow on October 24, 2016 6:06PM
  • Wolfhammer
    Wolfhammer
    ✭✭✭
    Games back up - Just tweeted..
    Wolfhammer - Templar serving the Alith guild on EU
  • tat2mano
    tat2mano
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kirameku wrote: »

Many of us have cancelled our subs due to continuing ZOS BS. You are not alone.

Yep same here,and not planning on getting another sub untill things drasticly change,
    specially these downtimes.
  • TreeHugger1
    TreeHugger1
    ✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »
    Who wanna join my group today ? Tonight, we go hunt Lord Warden Dusk to get our revenge for this desaster.

I would love to,if zos wont be punished someone has to.
    Edited by TreeHugger1 on October 24, 2016 7:14PM
  • xeNNNNN
    xeNNNNN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Twilix01 wrote: »
    xeNNNNN wrote: »
    Twilix01 wrote: »
    Alucardo wrote: »
    Hi folks, we ran into a bump that's going to extend the maintenance time a bit. Current ETA is around 1:30 ET.

Not everyone goes by Eastern Time. Did you conveniently forget the folks in Europe are actually in a different time zone? I know you guys like to think there is no universe outside of USA and all, but please, have some bloody respect for your EUROPEAN customers!

Just so folks know, ETA will be 18:30 GMT.

I'm in BST, and to be fair it's not hard to google "1:30 edt in bst", which then yields what time it would be in my timezone. Same goes for GMT

I know, but it just smacked of yet more proof that ZOS do not give a rats behind about its European customers. So sick of everything being Americanised. You know, everything going the way of the dumbest country on Planet Earth.

This so-called "dumbest country on Planet Earth" is where the game was made and the company running it is based. ZOS is using the time zone they're in, not because they're trying to stick it to the EU players, but because of convenience. Remember that not all Americans actually have the same time zone either. Just google a time zone converter if it bothers you that much.

If you look past the salt and rage he does have a point.

Whenever a game that is based in america goes down for maintenance its usually during core euro playing hours and many players see that as the techs and developers and publishers just not giving a rats ass about them which too be fair considering this happens a lot is a fair assumption to make.

This though is a bit weird when they have two separate mega servers to bring down separately which they have done in the past.

Unless something Idk has happened.

Way I see it, considering it's a different time for everyone in the world, I don't know what the schedule could be changed to where there is no one being shafted by the maintenance times. I'll admit, my previous post just came from me being tired of the unfortunately common "lol americans are all stupid" trope that I see absolutely everywhere. Apparently we're the rude ones too with that in mind. I'll just end this thought here so it doesn't get more off topic, hope the server gets back up soon so this madness goes on pause until the next maintenance.

Ah don't worry about it, its stereotypes and generalisations. Its always the loudest and the biggest that end up taking the blame for everything. Doesn't necessarily make them true though.

As for the server stuff, well the usual consensus is that it should be brought down around 1 am CEST maybe 2 as thats where most people virtually end up going to bed or offline, of course you cant always please everyone and fix every time zone unless you have a server for each, only problem with that is no matter what server you'd go on even massive games would seem "depopulated".
    Ah, e-communities - the "pinnacle" of the internet............yeah, right.
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    The servers are back up and open. Thanks everyone!
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    unhander_2 wrote: »
    I love how this thread is slowly turning into a transatlantic war

What do you expect?

1cwby9.jpg

;)

PROSPEROUS BRETONS vs IMPENETRABLE NORDS

Wait a moment!

Why have you chose some traders/crafters against Nord warriors?

I will pick IMPENETRABLE ORCS vs Yours IMPENETRABLE NORDS!

orc%20armor.png

Checkmate? ;)

LOL what I meant is Americans vs Russians, the prosperous part basically going to Trump as posted a couple of day ago in a thread titled Prosperous Build. :p
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zenimax Devs right now
    CWO_FqEWoAEAh83.jpg:large
  • Malborn66
    Malborn66
    ✭✭✭
    Seeing that this is the Euro Server is what we are talking about, why tell me it will be back at some time ET?
    What about GMT for us in Europe?
  • tat2mano
    tat2mano
    ✭✭✭✭
    The servers are back up and open. Thanks everyone!

Still looking for an apology...
    For unexpected downtime (again) and a couple of wrong ETA's.
    I know it says "estimated" but common...

A simple apology could maybe get some lost respect back..
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

Recently we've had to remove a couple pages worth of flaming and baiting, please keep in mind that posts such as these are against the Forum Rules. For further posts please be sure to leave out insulting one's region, whether it be Elsweyr or Vvardenfell, or even Akavir. Now that the servers are up, hope everyone is enjoying their time back in Tamriel :smile:

Thank you for your understanding and patience.
    Staff Post
  • tat2mano
    tat2mano
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello everyone,

Recently we've had to remove a couple pages worth of flaming and baiting, please keep in mind that posts such as these are against the Forum Rules. For further posts please be sure to leave out insulting one's region, whether it be Elsweyr or Vvardenfell, or even Akavir. Now that the servers are up, hope everyone is enjoying their time back in Tamriel :smile:

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

And thats how Atlantic wars are solved.
  • Skorol007
    Skorol007
    ✭✭✭
    People are reporting a lot of ping spikes 500+ ms on PC EU