The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[Bug] Loadscreen into hallway before Rakkhat - Maw of Lorkhaj

Nifty2g
Nifty2g
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
This has been increasingly annoying, people are getting load screens zoning into the hallway after the 3rd chest in Maw of Lorkhaj Veteran, please look into this @ZOS_Finn I havent noticed this issue until recent patch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rznUu2kshk
#MOREORBS
  • Waseem
    Waseem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    woot
    looks like PvP problems are moving PvE!
    5-10 mins loading screen between switching keeps in Cyrodiil is on PvE trials now?
    nice what else
    PC EU

• Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Waseem wrote: »
    woot
    looks like PvP problems are moving PvE!
    5-10 mins loading screen between switching keeps in Cyrodiil is on PvE trials now?
    nice what else
    They are infinite load screens, right on this area
    #MOREORBS
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I can't even get the whole group to not crash on 1st boss in there. Something really went wrong with vMoL.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • ZOS_Finn
    ZOS_Finn
    Dungeon, Encounter
    & Monster Lead
    Nifty2g wrote: »
    This has been increasingly annoying, people are getting load screens zoning into the hallway after the 3rd chest in Maw of Lorkhaj Veteran, please look into this @ZOS_Finn I havent noticed this issue until recent patch

This is on Live, correct? NA and EU are both experiencing this?
    I can't even get the whole group to not crash on 1st boss in there. Something really went wrong with vMoL.

Which server and how many times have you seen this?

We haven't done anything specifically to Maw that should be causing this so we are trying to get some data to narrow down where the problem could be.
    Lead Encounter Designer (Dungeons, Monsters, Encounters)
    Staff Post
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Finn wrote: »

We haven't done anything specifically to Maw that should be causing this so we are trying to get some data to narrow down where the problem could be.
    Hey Gina, yeah this is on live at the moment for NA we experience this, I think because this spot is the only time that actually puts a load screen in the trial, everywhere else is just a black screen. Usually have to crash out to fix it because it can be an endless loadscreen
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    #MOREORBS
  • _Chaos
    _Chaos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    'Chaos
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I'm bumping this thread because this issue still persists @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Finn I have gotten a video to show exactly where the load screen occurs, it's the last door in this video from this point of view. There is always a loadscreen there and sometimes it triggers an infinite load screen.

Edited by Nifty2g on January 13, 2017 12:39PM
    #MOREORBS
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So I'm bumping this thread because this issue still persists @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Finn I have gotten a video to show exactly where the load screen occurs, it's the last door in this video from this point of view. There is always a loadscreen there and sometimes it triggers an infinite load screen.

Bumping AGAIN because it's an awful issue that I wish would go away )':
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • Woeler
    Woeler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We had this on our no-death run. We had to heal the guy standing at the door while he was in the loading screen. It was hell, but we did it lol.
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woeler wrote: »
    We had this on our no-death run. We had to heal the guy standing at the door while he was in the loading screen. It was hell, but we did it lol.
    It's so bad lol, why is that loadscreen there I can't stand it
    #MOREORBS
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is this load screen STILL HERE it still causes people to get into infinite load screens right at the end of the trial @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Finn
    #MOREORBS
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@ZOS_Finn Xbox Na and EU have been having crashes in VMOL for over a month now.You reach the first add pull players 3-4 players crash.First boss another 4-6 crashes.After first boss second fine,if you reach finally boss just about every pad is a crash for half the raid.

Every trial group on Xbox NA and EU has experience this issue. Only 1 guild has been able to do it this patch everyone else crash to much to do it.
  • SublimeSparo
    SublimeSparo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingJ wrote: »

@ZOS_Finn Xbox Na and EU have been having crashes in VMOL for over a month now.You reach the first add pull players 3-4 players crash.First boss another 4-6 crashes.After first boss second fine,if you reach finally boss just about every pad is a crash for half the raid.

Every trial group on Xbox NA and EU has experience this issue. Only 1 guild has been able to do it this patch everyone else crash to much to do it.

This ^ except ps4 as well.
    Apparently we should just uninstall the game
    PS4 EU CP900. PS4 NA CP600,
    vAA HM ☆ vHRC HM ☆ vSO HM ☆ vMOL
    4th Console vMOL clear,
    vMA cleared on all classes stam & magic

My Tribe
    EU
    High Sparo - Altmer - mSo DD.
    Wood Sparo - Bosmer - sNB DD
    Nord Sparo - Nord -sDK DD/Tank.
    Bubble Girl - Imperial -sTe DD
    Succubus Sue - Breton - mNB Tank.
    Andrana Stormlock - Altmer - mTe Healer/ DD
    Elvali Marvani - Dunmer - mDK DD.
    Venemus Draconem - Redguard - sDK DD
    Jayri Leki - Redguard - sSo DD.
    Miss Jabsalot - Altmer - mTe PvP DD/ Tank
    Mireli Hlaano - Dunmer - mNB DD.
    Ms Shanks - Redguard - sNB DD/ le bank

NA
    Dilemma Dame - Altmer - mDK DD
    Stamsorc Kitty - Redguard - sSor DD
    Aia Draconis - Imperial - sDK Tank
    Decides-Who-Lives - Argonian - mTe Healer
    You wont stop me - Altmer - mSo DD
    Stab in the dark - Khajiit - sNB DD
    Jabjabjab Beambeambeam - Dunmer - mTe DD
    Spatium Auxiliarus - Imperial - hTe Tank&bank
    Spectre - Altmer - mNB DD
    Can't-Main-Tank -Argonian - sDK offTank
  • Gilliamtherogue
    Gilliamtherogue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do doors and load screens exist in an area where TIME is the leading factor for score? Terrible concept.
    Old member of The Order of Mundus, Mostly Harmless, Hostile, and Genesis Elite. Avid theorycrafter. Herald to competitive stamina DPS pre 1.5. How far we've come!

Have questions? Send me a message on the forums or my other social media. Seeing people learn is my dream and passion.

Guides and other fun videos at https://youtube.com/c/gilliamtherogue