The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESO Tavern Cologne: A weekend to remember (photos!)

• Xanthius
    Xanthius
    ✭✭✭
    Aww you got the sweet child :)
    Normally i dont like loud plebs but this was just sweet.
  • ZOS_RichLambert
    ZOS_RichLambert
    Creative Director
    It was a fun event! It was great meeting everyone and being able to put names with faces.

Thanks again to everyone for coming out and for being such great hosts!

(edit typo)
    Edited by ZOS_RichLambert on August 23, 2016 2:17PM
    Rich Lambert
    Creative Director - The Elder Scrolls Online
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Finn
    ZOS_Finn
    Dungeon, Encounter
    & Monster Lead
    This was a lot of fun guys. Thanks for coming out and sharing drinks and laughs.

Lead Encounter Designer (Dungeons, Monsters, Encounters)
    Staff Post
  • s7732425ub17_ESO
    s7732425ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So there we went, into the prison, without a healer. 2 Stamina DK's a DK tank and a magicka nightblade. "What are you doing!" Mike said, followed by Rich's "You're going to fix this, right?" as we prevented the Flesh Sculptor from going to the atronarch pool and burned him to ashes in one go.

Please explain. The boss is so annoying that I don't actually want to have to do the real mechanic.
  • Woeler
    Woeler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So there we went, into the prison, without a healer. 2 Stamina DK's a DK tank and a magicka nightblade. "What are you doing!" Mike said, followed by Rich's "You're going to fix this, right?" as we prevented the Flesh Sculptor from going to the atronarch pool and burned him to ashes in one go.

Please explain. The boss is so annoying that I don't actually want to have to do the real mechanic.

No.
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woeler wrote: »
    No.

LoL :-)

• ZOS_KaiSchober
    It was a huge pleasure to meeting you all and hanging out with you. I believe the activities were really successful and we all have to remind Mike to start building our flying boss with ballistas (ballistae) around him.
    We have to repeat this.

PS: Woeler, on that photo I was trying to tie your shoe laces together but they couldn't hold you for too long.

Kai Schober
    Senior Community Manager - The Elder Scrolls Online
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch
    Staff Post
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We have to repeat this.

I couldn't possibly agree more! :smile:.

Edited by Paulington on August 24, 2016 10:03AM
  • Woeler
    Woeler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    PS: Woeler, on that photo I was trying to tie your shoe laces together but they couldn't hold you for too long.

-_-'
  • Kas
    Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great read, great things :)
    i guess one dev / under-cover-zos person should really just join one of the non-casual guilds. i never bothered reporting the ICP "exploits" because i assumed every single one of them was common knowledge anyway.
    same with stuff like pushing ulti before boss fights, etc.

i've reported such things in the past (e.g. spear shards that erased kena's lightnign walls) but since this stuff still took months to be fixed i assumed they knew all along and just needed a good patch-slot to fix it. thus, i stopped writing such /bug reports. without any feedback on the reports, it just feels like "wall of text" > /dev/null
    @bbu - AD/EU
    Kasiia - Templar (AR46)
    Kasiir Aberion - Sorc (AR38)
    Dr Kastafari - Warden (~AR31)
    + many others
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AWESOME write up OP.

However I have a mental block with these thread subjects. I keep thinking someone has made a perfume that smells like a Tavern in ESO. Kinda fire smoke / mead smell. :)
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP