The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Everyone has 999+ ping on PC/NA atm

• Amsel_McKay
    Amsel_McKay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks all. We're actively investigating these issues, and will let you know if we need additional information.

Does anyone at ZoS play the game? I mean it started last night... and its crazy this morning. I dont understand how a person who plays the game cant see all the issues we have been having since beta.

Sorry to rant, but REALLY? Since you guys lost all my bank contents twice a week after launch to now I just dont understand how you guys handle issues in this game... "send a support ticket" is the common response.
  • Xael
    Xael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was getting 14k pings in certain zones along with everyone else.
    I cannot log into certain characters. Same for other players.
    Edited by Xael on August 23, 2016 3:45PM
    I got killed in pvp, nerf everything...
  • Asata
    Asata
    ✭✭✭
    Xael wrote: »

58tMq

I kept trying to figure out what the hell 58tMq meant. Felt really out of the gamer lingo loop. Turns out you just linked your image incorrectly. Can't link to the gallery with IMG tags. Gotta do the one with the extension, like so:
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/Cr4g7G9.jpg[/img]

• Xael
    Xael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asata wrote: »

58tMq

I kept trying to figure out what the hell 58tMq meant. Felt really out of the gamer lingo loop. Turns out you just linked your image incorrectly. Can't link to the gallery with IMG tags. Gotta do the one with the extension, like so:

Thanks but I actually did link it that way. Just another thing not working properly.
    Edited by Xael on August 23, 2016 3:45PM
    I got killed in pvp, nerf everything...
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks all. We're actively investigating these issues, and will let you know if we need additional information.

Does anyone at ZoS play the game? I mean it started last night... and its crazy this morning. I dont understand how a person who plays the game cant see all the issues we have been having since beta.

Sorry to rant, but REALLY? Since you guys lost all my bank contents twice a week after launch to now I just dont understand how you guys handle issues in this game... "send a support ticket" is the common response.

Yes, we do, and we also noticed the issue last night. As far as requesting that you submit a ticket (which we encourage everyone to do if you haven't already), each ticket gives us a dump of information that we use to triage the issue at hand, which helps us fix it faster.

We know this is frustrating, but please know we're working hard to make sure this gets addressed.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Asata
    Asata
    ✭✭✭
    Asata wrote: »

58tMq

Thanks but I actually did link it that way. Just another thing not working properly.

You did this:
    [img]http://imgur.com/a/58tMq[/img]

No forum software can parse an album URL from a direct image URL. You messed up, lol.
  • Darkchild1723
    Darkchild1723
    Soul Shriven
    Unplayable. when i can get past a loading screen I can't interact with anything without a 5-10 second delay.
  • burningcrow
    burningcrow
    ✭✭✭
    Some people are saying they are fine however after a while they get it. After 8 re-logs, 5 client restarts, I can say that I will randomly get horrible lag when I log. However if I enter a building with a loading screen or a new zone it can suddenly lag, or it will go away. So that says to me it is a certain server people are hitting as they move about the world. Maybe a hard drive is going bad or something. But it is something and when it happens it is unplayable. You can log out and back in and hope to get off of that bad part of the server or change zones. But changing zones again might land you back on it.

That's all I have come up with so far.
  • Wycks
    Wycks
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ping now fluctuates A LOT. every 1-2 minutes like clockwork it will bounce up to 500 or even 1k in pve and pvp.

I have my resource monitor open for eso.exe for packet loss and ping and it never goes below 80 so it's 100% a server problem. I have it open full time just to make sure, so I can compare in game latency with my actual connection.
    The numbers thing is always going to be there, but it’s more down to player skill and there are ways through ability choice to configure a group to be stronger vs. large groups of people. - BRAIN WHEELER - 2012 - LOL
  • Amsel_McKay
    Amsel_McKay
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, we do, and we also noticed the issue last night. As far as requesting that you submit a ticket (which we encourage everyone to do if you haven't already), each ticket gives us a dump of information that we use to triage the issue at hand, which helps us fix it faster.

We know this is frustrating, but please know we're working hard to make sure this gets addressed.

"we also noticed the issue last night" Have you tried turning the server off then turning it back on...
  • Kahsa
    Kahsa
    ✭✭✭
    Im on Google Fiber in Texas, run trace and speed tests. All fine on my end. Once I'm in Rawlka, it's 999 ping, and random boots. Wasn't getting it at all in Wrothgar, Grahtwood, etc. Took several attempts, but once I got out of Reaper's March, it was fine.Weird.
    Edited by Kahsa on August 23, 2016 4:17PM
  • Thalmor-Nordmaster
    Thalmor-Nordmaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did a cat eat a hamster?
  • Kildayen
    Kildayen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This lag is amazing! Only happening in Rawl'Kha for me. It is jumping between 4600 and 17000.
  • chimneyswift_ESO
    chimneyswift_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah server is pretty unplayable right now with these random lag spikes.
    Ebonheart Pact
    GM of Secret Order of Sotha Sil
    Stam DK - Chimneyswift
    NB Healer - Hist-and-Honey
    Templar - Milvela Volos
    Sorc - Thè Flash

For ESO builds & guides: http://www.ChimneySwift11.com
    YouTube: youtube.com/ChimneySwift11
    Twitch: https://twitch.tv/chimneyswift11
    Facebook Gaming: http://www.fb.gg/ChimneySwift11
  • Crowgnosis
    Crowgnosis
    ✭✭
    Trying to simply enter the Stormhelm Thieves refuge and have been loading for 3+ minutes at the time of this post :(
    Nolite te Bastardes Carborundorm
  • moksha_777_ESO
    I quit the game last night after waiting 5 minutes on a loading screen to Cheesemonger's Hollow. Trying again today, and I'm stuck on the same loading screen. 5 minutes and counting.

PC / NA

• Joysheeped
    Joysheeped
    ✭✭✭
    Please fix the game ASAP or even revert the changes you made yesterday because having a 5s+ lag every 10s/ pushed to the login screen (Rawl'kha/ AD) very often made the game extremely unplayable. Please, again, respect your players and double check your patch before releasing to the live server.

NA/ PC
    Khajiit Magicka NB :O
  • Evergnar
    Evergnar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just logged in to PC/NA character in Rawlkha. Ping is going crazy and can barely craft anything or do inventory and mail.

Since Mondays maintenance I've also had the long load screens (especially dungeon ones). This is happening on two separate accounts and on a wide variety of character levels and zones.
  • Drishtan
    Drishtan
    ✭✭✭
    Yea FIX UR *** GAME! It was down for over half the day yesterday for a 96MB patch, yet u ran into 2 Server Push backs and yet you still have countless problems with it???

• Drishtan
    Drishtan
    ✭✭✭
    Any word yet @ZOS_GinaBruno ????
  • Drishtan
    Drishtan
    ✭✭✭
    @ Zossy Y U NO LOVE US???
  • jaye63
    jaye63
    ✭✭✭✭

"we also noticed the issue last night" Have you tried turning the server off then turning it back on...

Made me sneeze my coffee +10
  • Arora
    Arora
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I just logged off, I dont want to waste my Experience Scrolls
    Arora Moon - EB- Nightblade
    Arora Moonlight- EB- Sorcerer
    - GM Souless-

Hail Sithis - Glory to the Night Mother

• flintstone
    flintstone
    ✭✭✭
    I had to log out.........unplayable right now.
  • Thornen
    Thornen
    ✭✭✭✭✭

'Noticed it'
    51bff110afa96f3692000016.gif?w=300
  • Arora
    Arora
    ✭✭✭
    I just logged back on after a few minute break seems better
    Arora Moon - EB- Nightblade
    Arora Moonlight- EB- Sorcerer
    - GM Souless-

Hail Sithis - Glory to the Night Mother

• Drishtan
    Drishtan
    ✭✭✭
    Come on really no more comments??
  • adirondack
    adirondack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am in the same boat as others. I have some characters which load and I can play, others which will not load at all - just stuck in the logging in, requesting character load... screen.

I have submitted a ticket. No response.

No responses here from ZoS on whether there is a problem - only that they are looking into it. That was 3+ hours ago. No real status since.

I guess I'll go level up one of the characters that actually does load today and hope/pray that nothing else goes wrong. The lack of communication is truly the most annoying / frustrating aspect of all this. It seems to have been a trend since beta ended. During beta they were quite responsive to all questions and concerns.
    Ray
  • jao0199
    jao0199
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno still with 999+ ping NA PC.. unplayable.. really..
    any news ?
  • milesrodneymcneely2_ESO
    milesrodneymcneely2_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am I the only one who wouldn't actually MIND the bots coming back?

The lag didn't really get bad until the anti-bot measures, IIRC.