The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Very long loading screens since patch?

• Clarkieson
    Clarkieson
    ✭✭✭✭
    Clarkieson wrote: »
    We'll take a look, thanks guys. Is this just NA or is anyone on EU as well?

So let me get this right.

PC players have some glitches for 24 hours and you guys jump all over it like a rash, while console players come on the these forums and submit bug reports and get ignored for months on end?

Is this some kind of joke? Are you laughing?

This is absolutely disgusting. How can you even have the nerve?

What an outrage, just why do think you can treat people like this? The you are sick, your compnay is scum and your game is trash

Compared to what issue exactly, because not being able to enter some zones is game breaking.

You can ask the`xbox players about that, they had months of it.

i would also say that game breaking is more like constant blue screens, freeze screens.

must be great to be a molly coddled PC player, a few tears shed and you get the moon on a stick

You going to cry?

no, i am just stating the truth

go and play with your noob addons
    Edited by Clarkieson on August 23, 2016 12:38PM
  • Briolase
    Briolase
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I'm having this problem. My main character (PC NA EP) that is parked in coldharbour can't log in at all. Several people in my guilds were having the same problem.
  • Cinnamon_Spider
    Cinnamon_Spider
    ✭✭✭✭✭

PC players have some glitches for 24 hours and you guys jump all over it like a rash, while console players come on the these forums and submit bug reports and get ignored for months on end?

What an outrage, just why do think you can treat people like this? The you are sick, your compnay is scum and your game is trash

Compared to what issue exactly, because not being able to enter some zones is game breaking.

i would also say that game breaking is more like constant blue screens, freeze screens.

must be great to be a molly coddled PC player, a few tears shed and you get the moon on a stick
    This isn't a PC vs console issue. It sucks you guys have been dealing with this, but that doesn't mean we don't get to complain or have issues fixed.
    Cinn #SorcLivesMatter
    Exquisite Bedlam - Sorcerer AD rank 34
    Cinnamonspiderdreams - Sorcerer EP rank 24
    Synaris Astarte - Templar DC rank 24
    Cinnamon Spider - Nightblade AD

Youtube - Cinnamon_Spider
  • vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just hope the pc solution is better then the console solution of, dont go to the places that cause you problems. And if you keep going there we are going to stop helping you.
  • Clarkieson
    Clarkieson
    ✭✭✭✭
    thats not what im saying

the minute a PC player comes on here with an issue a ZOS bunny will come and deal with the issue

that doesn't happen with console players, hasn't happened for almost 15 months of the game being available to the public

its a farce that is diabolical, and quite simply unbelievable in the times we live in today, i can get better customer service from a paper clip manufacturer

time and time again ZOS fail to prepare for the fact that patches may need to go through microsoft/sony verification and after 15 months of it, its starting to get a little old

however they seem to be able to “hotfix” exploits on console magically within a few hours of them going public so the verification excuse really is a pack of lies

• Bryanonymous
    Bryanonymous
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You going to cry?

Well, aren't we the grumpy and opinionated... Deep breaths. Calm down. It's just a game.
    Edited by Bryanonymous on August 23, 2016 1:05PM
  • Clarkieson
    Clarkieson
    ✭✭✭✭

You going to cry?

Well, aren't we the grumpy and opinionated... Deep breaths. Calm down. It's just a game.

agreed but the way ZOS segregate players is starting to cut close to the nerve. people spend a lot of money on this game, I'm just glad i don't have ESO+ or i really would be very angry not just grumpy
  • k9mouse
    k9mouse
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You going to cry?

agreed but the way ZOS segregate players is starting to cut close to the nerve. people spend a lot of money on this game, I'm just glad i don't have ESO+ or i really would be very angry not just grumpy

I have ESO+. I rather be playing ESO then talking on the forums. However, bugs and lag is part of growing pains as well.
  • drakhan2002_ESO
    drakhan2002_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I made mention of this issue yesterday, after the patch. See this thread:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/3290739

Yes, a lot of NA PC people are experiencing this issue.
  • Clarkieson
    Clarkieson
    ✭✭✭✭
    k9mouse wrote: »

You going to cry?

I have ESO+. I rather be playing ESO then talking on the forums. However, bugs and lag is part of growing pains as well.

that is very true, i would rather play than be on here banging my head against a very ignorant and solid ZOS brickwall. but real life means i have actual things to do today and i wont be in bug world until later

i can accept glitches and bugs, but time has a way of eroding patience and understanding especially when battered by ignorance and contempt from ZOS
  • Cazstiel
    Cazstiel
    Soul Shriven
    Alright this is an issue.

I'm experiencing some latency and loading screen all over the place.
    ZoS should consider a roll back of what they made on their previous maintenance as it obviously doesn't work.

I'm a PC player on NA server.

Warm regards,
  • Acharnor
    Acharnor
    ✭✭✭✭
    This was happening last night to me and my son. I got impatient and quit out of the game and relaunched and was fine. He chilled and eventually got to where he wanted to go. There are few things as annoying as an infinite loading screen.
    Celebrate for life is short but sweet for certain.
  • eaton68_ESO
    eaton68_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    PC/NA ... Infinite loading screen trying to get into Crows Wood, but no problems yet loading into quest related instances.
  • k9mouse
    k9mouse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do NOT agree what ZOS is doing all the time -- like the random crates in the crown store. However, Compare some other companies and toxic of the forum goers. ZOS could be far, far, far worse. I rather be supportive and tried to work with ZOS instead of bashing them. I view my relationship more as partners working on a common project than a company / customer relationship. It is a mix of both views.
  • xvDirtyDvx
    It is doing this for me every time I try to enter Greenshade or Deshaan. But I can enter Glenumbra and Shadowfen just fine
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been having no problem with loading screens for overland zones, and had no problems with the pledge dungeons last night, but since yesterday's patch I've been seeing super long loading screens for Thieves Guild Heists - long enough that I get concerned that I'm going to be disconnected for inactivity.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Protip for you @Clarkieson: when you fill your posts with nothing but hyperbole and insults you get dismissed and ignored. And rightfully so.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Danisheraser
    Danisheraser
    ✭✭✭
    Load times [EU] is CRAZY since latest patch. How much can you screw up with a patch this size?
  • k9mouse
    k9mouse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Load times [EU] is CRAZY since latest patch. How much can you screw up with a patch this size?

It might be the Server patch, not the client patch is the issue. They are two completely different animals...
    Edited by k9mouse on August 23, 2016 1:58PM
  • jaye63
    jaye63
    ✭✭✭✭
    Went to play main character yesterday and the load time is so long it times out and back to the password screen. All other characters can lo in but this is my main and it's getting upsetting. And yes, NA server.
  • Bastijer
    Bastijer
    ✭✭✭
    NA Server. Trying to enter Hrote Cave. Neverending loading screen. Tried 3 times. Wait for 3 mins (usual time to enter a delve was almost instant before yesterday) and had to Alt+F4 every time. Something is broken. Game is unplayable. Please fix asap. A day-one sad and disappointed subscriber.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks all, we're continuing to investigate the cause of the loading screens.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • BoudiccaStormborn
    BoudiccaStormborn
    ✭✭✭
    Aurielle wrote: »
    Oh, and when I was running the main quest that has you attempting to unite all the alliance leaders to defeat Molag Bal, I had long loading screens between each port to each king/queen of about three minutes. Never encountered anything like that before once actually in the game. I sometimes have a long initial loading screen on log in after a patch, but no long load screens once I'm actually playing.

I experienced this exact thing last night (NA PC). At one point, I waited at the load screen for a couple of minutes, then walked away. I came back and 9 minutes had gone by - I was still at the loading screen.

In addition, going into delves (non-group) gave very long loading screens.
  • iRogue32
    iRogue32
    ✭✭✭
    Last night I sat through 2 7 minute long loading screens while trying to enter vDSA. Eventually had to restart my game and port to a group member who was already in the instance.
    Epic Synergy (rip)
    Order of Mundus (rip)
    Crown Store Heroes (rip)
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    If you all haven't done so already, please go ahead and submit a ticket so we can gather a bit more information on this issue. Thanks in advance!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Wycks
    Wycks
    ✭✭✭✭
    This was fixed in a patch last year LOL.

Cannot even complete a quest because every time I go into the cave I get infinite loading, you know..besides the regular loading.

Also have guildies loggin out for good in pvp because teleporting to keeps takes 15 minutes, try that 3 times in a row an GG.
    The numbers thing is always going to be there, but it’s more down to player skill and there are ways through ability choice to configure a group to be stronger vs. large groups of people. - BRAIN WHEELER - 2012 - LOL
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If you all haven't done so already, please go ahead and submit a ticket so we can gather a bit more information on this issue. Thanks in advance!

I'll try one more time when I get home. Strange thing is this seems to only be a problem with my AD character on Bleakrock. My other AD character works fine, so do my other EP characters.

• Amsel_McKay
    Amsel_McKay
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I have sent several support tickets... so I thought I would post it here so you can try yourself

Offer 1mil gold for any EP char to find you in Coldhabour
  • wolfydog
    wolfydog
    ✭✭✭
    Also got long load times since the patch yesterday. And also frame rate in hews bane has been awful. I used to be 40-60 fps there a couple months ago. Just went there on alt yesterday to start doing some questing and its a slide show in the middle of town.
  • x4livin
    x4livin
    ✭✭✭
    Terminal load screen with each attempt to enter Coldharbour, no matter whether I attempt from a wayshrine or simply from the map. Long load times for any area change.