The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Glitch halting quest progression - slithering brood

Aliyavana
Aliyavana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
been questing in craglorn recently and suddenly I came to a stop as I tried to do a quest called the slithering brood which requires you to go the the fear delve. after beign directed to kill the scorp boss, you are then given the objective to burn the nests but nothing appears no options or anything. after trying to phase in and out and zoning I asked in zone chat to see if ppl were having the same problem and yes they did and I tried doing with another person but still the same result. anyone else having the same problem.

been a day after the patch and still no fix for the quest. Many people report being unable to progress by burning the nests and this glitch is preventing my character from advancing through the craglorn story

I posted this in the general forum but I don't think It belongs there and I think this sub forum is fitting
  • SkorosMindkiller
    SkorosMindkiller
    ✭✭✭
    Confirmed bugged
  • SkorosMindkiller
    SkorosMindkiller
    ✭✭✭
    Also we didn't see Cassipia inside, the quest just updates on entering.
  • Sovereign_Lazio
    Sovereign_Lazio
    Soul Shriven
    yes I am having the same problem too. The action to destroy the two nests does not appear at the end of the delve and Cassipia does not appear upon entering the delve. The quest objective goes straight to killing the giant scorpion at the end of the delve after you enter the delve.
  • SkorosMindkiller
    SkorosMindkiller
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing in the patch notes for today about this being fixed.
  • Jekerl
    Jekerl
    mod
    Thanks for the reports. We're looking into the issue. Hope to have some information for you soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Jeremy Sera
    Lead Content Designer
    Staff Post
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yaaaaas. ty sir as we have struggled to continue into the craglorn storyline
  • WardogAce
    WardogAce
    ✭✭✭
    thank you! please let us know. Also other than the bug report--is there another place we can report these in the future so that we are able to get news on whats happening?
    You walk the narrow path that cuts between glory and sacrifice--valor and patience. You measure your pursuit of honor with reason and foresight.
    Playing since October 2013
    • Armazd Krikor: Stamina Sorcerer- DC Redguard | PVE/PVP DPS
    • Artemis Mihr: Magicka Templar - EP Dunmer | PVP DPS
    • Arwen Lucine: Magicka Sorcerer - DC Dunmer | PVE DPS
    vMA | vDSA | vSO HM | vHRC HM | vAA HM | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS +1 | vCR +2

• Jekerl
    Jekerl
    mod
    We've identified the issue and are going to push a fix for it to Live in a patch soon. Thanks again for the reports. Unfortunately, there is no work around that will resolve the issue in the mean time. I apologize. We will get it fixed ASAP.

@gkmichelb14a_ESO /bug and the forums are the best means for reporting issues. We monitor both daily and create tickets to monitor fixes for reported issues.
    Jeremy Sera
    Lead Content Designer
    Staff Post
  • Kratos11911
    thank you for the information, im looking forward to it and hope the quest will work completely after the fix.
  • dantheman
    dantheman
    Tried this today on the xbone with a mate. Bugged also hopefully this ill be fixed soon
    Xbox one EU
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no matenence for next week, come on zos will we fix this?
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    is this confirmed still bugged? @jekerl
  • Jekerl
    Jekerl
    mod
    We've fixed this internally and it should be making it's way to the Live servers soon. Thanks for your patience!
    Jeremy Sera
    Lead Content Designer
    Staff Post
  • Diminish
    Diminish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just had maintenance on Monday, and it is still bugged. Assuming this won't be patched until One Tamriel. Really wish I would have seen this before wasting my day questing in Craglorn.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it works on pc now finished 2 days ago
  • Deuce
    Deuce
    STILL not letting me burn the egg nests after killing the Broodmother on PS4. VERY FRUSTRATING!

I was hoping to complete Upper Crag before they revamp the zone for soloing in 2.6!
  • cel19892000b14_ESO
    cel19892000b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Still not working after the 1.5.1 xbox patch today...
  • Jekerl
    Jekerl
    mod
    Unfortunately, this can't be fixed on consoles until the Update 12 patch. We're sorry for the inconvenience.
    Jeremy Sera
    Lead Content Designer
    Staff Post
  • Kratos11911
    waiting 2 months for a minor quest fix? sry but i dont understand this