Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Patch notes are up. How long before we are playing the game

• 85flyingbrick_ESO
    85flyingbrick_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    608ec20e99b03bc5eb1072dc851ceca5.jpg

raise you a sloth meme.
    PC/NA

• camknox
    camknox
    ✭✭✭
    Server is UP
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MTI4OTgzNDA0NjQ4NjM0ODQ2.jpg
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Immortal_Dark410
    Immortal_Dark410
    ✭✭✭
    yodased wrote: »

LOL priceless expression :D
    Retired Guild Leader Of AMAZING DEALS OF TAMRIEL
    Retired Guild Leader Of AMAZING DEALS OF NIRN
    (ALL FACTION TRADE GUILDS)

PC NA SERVER
    DC - DARKDROGO | ORC | STAM DK | LVL 50 | CP 930
    AD - DARK-GEARLT-OF-RIVIA | ALTMER | MAG SORC | LVL 50 | CP 930
    EP - DARK-ABYSS | DUNMER | MAG TEMP | LVL 50 | CP 930
    DC - REAPERS-CLOACK-OF-YASSASEEN | BRETON | MAG NB | LVL 50 | CP 930
    AD - DARK-SLADE-WILSON | KHAJIIT | STAM NB | LVL 50 | CP 930
    AD - THE-LAST-DRUID-OF-PARANOR | ALTMER | MAG DK | LVL 50 | CP 930
    AD - GALADRIEL-LADY OF LIGHT | IMPERIAL | STAM SORC | LVL 50 | CP 930

CONSOLE PS5 NA SERVER AS WELL
  • 85flyingbrick_ESO
    85flyingbrick_ESO
    ✭✭✭

lol. i think you win.
    PC/NA

• archangel_7
    archangel_7
    Soul Shriven
    Think its up now..finally.
  • jaye63
    jaye63
    ✭✭✭✭
    crowfl56 wrote: »
    I just luv hearing people complain that the game isn't running.

So many peeps that have no lives, other than ingame.

So many things you should be doing, instead of waiting and complaining about a game to start.

Go take a shower, its been at least a week.

Clean the room or house, I know it has to need some attention.

GO BACK TO School and try to learn some manners.

Go outside and play, someday you will wish you did.

Im one of those people with no life. Why? Because Im retired. And this is my leisure time activity that I paid for and wish to utilize. I find it infuriating that people think it would be so much more productive to spend hundreds of thousands on woodworking equipment to build lawn furniture that no one buys any more.

Maybe you're just too young to realize that the amount of money spent on the game is a lot less expensive than going to the movies, out to dinner, ad infinitum ad nausium. But Im a scrooge and this is more rewarding to me than any of the afore mentioned activities.

I've been outside. Hiked the Pacific Crest Trail, scuba dived in the Puget Sound and various lakes, river rafted, mountain climbed, been on top of Mt Rainier, survived Mt St Helens, was in the military, had 5 kids.... I could go on but it was a good life that you seem to think I never had. Please try not to exhibit such pretentiousness in the future. You think you know and you really dont.
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no its not done, until the negativity has been washed away with the amazingness of happy animals, we shall proceed with the plan

1_500x283.jpg
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Elmour0Fudd
    Elmour0Fudd
    ✭✭
    UK just went Blue happy person after 13 hours and 4 mins lol
    still 31% of verify to go :)
    Try Cat herding it's fun thay said you'll love it it's a good honest job........ bollock's you need Silverweave body armour to stop em fighting, but a stuffed mouse on a string can help!

• Snarrffffff

[/PC NA mainly dead Breton magic sorcerer b]

https://1drv.ms/i/s!Alg5EQDPhr8CemxApWeDYYkydrc

oh what fun
  • Immortal_Dark410
    Immortal_Dark410
    ✭✭✭
    jaye63 wrote: »

So many things you should be doing, instead of waiting and complaining about a game to start.

Im one of those people with no life. Why? Because Im retired. And this is my leisure time activity that I paid for and wish to utilize. I find it infuriating that people think it would be so much more productive to spend hundreds of thousands on woodworking equipment to build lawn furniture that no one buys any more.

Maybe you're just too young to realize that the amount of money spent on the game is a lot less expensive than going to the movies, out to dinner, ad infinitum ad nausium. But Im a scrooge and this is more rewarding to me than any of the afore mentioned activities.

I've been outside. Hiked the Pacific Crest Trail, scuba dived in the Puget Sound and various lakes, river rafted, mountain climbed, been on top of Mt Rainier, survived Mt St Helens, was in the military, had 5 kids.... I could go on but it was a good life that you seem to think I never had. Please try not to exhibit such pretentiousness in the future. You think you know and you really dont.

Id have to say well thought out response & a good read thanks :smiley:

Also your gonna meet many people on this MMO & others that act like the poster you responded too, no use mincing words with them it never goes through.

PC NA SERVER

• kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by kadar on August 22, 2016 9:07PM
  • Elmour0Fudd
    Elmour0Fudd
    ✭✭
    And now say's "PLAY" at 22:08 08/22/2016 BST
    ok hope it works
    Try Cat herding it's fun thay said you'll love it it's a good honest job........ bollock's you need Silverweave body armour to stop em fighting, but a stuffed mouse on a string can help!

• Snarrffffff

oh what fun
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    camknox wrote: »
    Server is UP

i seem to have orsinium almost all to myself.

momentarily, ofc.
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tumblr_inline_n1d5tbxczK1ryd411.jpg
  • The_Undefined
    The_Undefined
    ✭✭✭✭
    jaye63 wrote: »

xgz9nkR.gif

Seriously... that was pretty epic lol
  • TheTraveler
    TheTraveler
    ✭✭✭
    Tevalaur wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    So why would it take significantly longer to bring up NA than EU servers? Once you have a fix to whatever went wrong with today's patch, you apply it to both, start both, and would expect them to come up about the same time... would you not?

Somehow, it just always does.
  • beattle
    beattle
    ✭✭
    babedenny wrote: »
    beattle wrote: »
    Hey all, apologies for the delay in updating. We're currently having QA test the NA server to make sure we're solid, and are planning to open around 5pm EDT (less than an hour from now).

From 1pm EDT, to 4pm EDT, to now 5pm EDT.... until the next problem which will make it 8pm EDT.

I'm sorry, but you all are a joke. People thanking you for your vague responses are also a joke. No way should any of you be thanked for such a poorly run system. The whole purpose of your existence is to run this game for those who have paid for it. Every week it is one thing or another for the longer and longer down times. At this rate, you will not have many players left to continue your existence on the internet.

You weren't around when EverQuest 1 had their legendary downtimes, were you? Their downtime made the game unplayable for 24-48 hours. And yet, here the game is... 17 years later, going strong.

Try again, though.

I never played that game, nor would I if the game was unplayable 24-48 hours at a time. I'm sure it would be going stronger if they didn't have such high unplayable times. Losing one paying customer due to long down times from a business sense is one too many. This is one reason why I will never be a stock holder in the gaming industry, as I would be demanding answers to such downtimes and possible loss of revenue.

Entitled much?

For what I pay for? Yes. It is my right to do complain for a service I pay for and not get on a constant bases. I invested my 3 months, and after that, I couldn't care less if this game succeeds or not.

-2 for grammar and spelling. +10 for getting "couldn't care less" correct. It's the little things.

Like a winner, with nothing better to say, you become the grammar police. Good job Mr. Perfect.

P.s.- Please correct all my spelling mistakes for me, so I can learn from my mistakes.
    Edited by beattle on August 22, 2016 9:17PM
  • Immortal_Dark410
    Immortal_Dark410
    ✭✭✭
    tumblr_inline_n1d5tbxczK1ryd411.jpg

lol another nice one

PC NA SERVER

• Elmour0Fudd
    Elmour0Fudd
    ✭✭
    reset all user controlled setting's to my original except keyboard and wifi gamepad except ultimate is 6 not R lol will reset to numeric pad for direction and status /weapon ect and then add another chapter lol.
    let's see if I can get trapped in a rock crevice for 8 hours again as I hadn't got 146 GP's lol

• Snarrffffff

oh what fun
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    As some of you noticed, the North American server is now up and open. Thanks for being so understanding, and once again we do apologize for the frustration the extended outage caused.
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Cambruin
    Cambruin
    ✭✭✭
    Lol the people that are acting Aggressive have clearly never played a MMO before or even understand maintenance for that reason.. *** happens folks they are obviously working on it. Id rather they fix it once and move on then half has and can barely play...
    Perhaps it's you that's inexperienced. It's maintenance. It's not a patch, not an update, nothing of that sorts. It's a routine job that takes place each and every week and some fail-safe should be in place for what should be... aye... you guessed it; a routine job.

Defend them when people complain for extended downtimes due to patches, updates, rollbacks, ... Agreed. Do so whenever you feel like it. But defending them here and now? This should never last for as long as it does. Not ever. And most certainly not as often as it seems to be happening here.

I love the game no more, no less than you, but defending them for this is not doing anyone any favors. This is not ok, under not a single circumstance.
    Edited by Cambruin on August 22, 2016 9:35PM
  • InfiniteGamer
    When I try to log in, I get stuck at "requesting character load..." could this be because of everyone trying to log in?
  • Inklings
    Inklings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When trying to zone into heists i cant get passed loading screens. anyone else having issues with zoning?
  • TheTraveler
    TheTraveler
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, anybody else experiencing terrible lag? I logged out bec I was getting 2FPS. :(
  • camknox
    camknox
    ✭✭✭
    Inklings wrote: »
    When trying to zone into heists i cant get passed loading screens. anyone else having issues with zoning?

Yup. Heists are getting infinite load
  • daswahnsinn
    daswahnsinn
    ✭✭✭
    As some of you noticed, the North American server is now up and open. Thanks for being so understanding, and once again we do apologize for the frustration the extended outage caused.

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom I was able to log on, take a keep, feed a cathorse, and not die. I logged out since it was time to flip the chicken and corn, just wanted to give some positive feedback and a job well done to you, @ZOS_GinaBruno, and the rest of the ZOS team.
    | | daswahnsinn | Vet 16 Nord Dragon Knight | Bow/Dual Wield/Two-Handed Sword| DPS | | Warrior of the EbonHeart Pact | |
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    0e118242bbd78900ff8d863ab551853b.jpg

happy lion can play the game now
  • LeDave
    LeDave
    ✭✭✭
    Spindleclutch will not load up while random normal dungeon. Had to altf+f4 and relog, still didn't work out.
  • Inklings
    Inklings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    camknox wrote: »
    Inklings wrote: »

Yup. Heists are getting infinite load

finally got into one but it took a lot of tries.
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know what's funny? When this happens at work the response is completely opposite of what we see here.

It's all "Woohoo, extra day off! Nah, we don't need an explanation why it's down. Please, take all the time you need to fix it."

:D
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
This discussion has been closed.