The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

My PET ( Yes ) is with me in Cyrodiil

• AnviOfVai
    AnviOfVai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have noticed this on PS4 as well! except I can SEE OTHER PLAYERS pets and no idea why, I thought it was an update so you could have your pets out. I don't collect the pets or wish to have them so I haven't ever seen mine hanging around! My friend has also seen them in Cyrodiil on other players.
    "I appear at my lord's behest, or perhaps I was always here, and you merely lacked the ability to see me."

PS4 - EU

AD - Pet Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - 160
    DC - Warden - Werewolf - in - progress - 160
    DC - Templar - Tank - 160
    DC - Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - in - progress
    EP - Dragon Knight -Fire Tank - 160
    EP - Nightblade - Damage Dealer - 160

• Reif
    Reif
    ✭✭✭
    I had it in the Imperial City. So, when I noticed, I went down to the sewers and then came back to the district, and it was gone.

xzYx6NgbQB0.jpg
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Ok, thanks for the info everyone! We'll take a look.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post