Das Kapitel „Gold Road“ (inklusive des Schriftlehre-Systems) und Update 42 können jetzt auf dem öffentlichen Testserver getestet werden! Hier könnt ihr die aktuellen Patchnotizen lesen: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Wartungsarbeiten in der Woche vom 22. April:
• PC/Mac: NA Megaserver für Wartungsarbeiten – 25. April, 12:00 – 20:00 MESZ
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Bow of Shadows [EU] "Emperor" needs help! DC

ArconSeptim
ArconSeptim
✭✭✭✭
Sorry I don't know German so well, but since I'm on EU server I must to ask you guys! :)

Hi people I'm curently leader on the Bow of Shadows, so to make this clear, the campaing is huge mess, Aldmeri Bananas are having everything in their hands and we can't do anything without major help!

So my question is how many of you can come and help me take those 6 keeps, I never was Emperor, I'm in PvP since start and it was always a hard way to even come to top 5, but now I'm at first position, this is my biggest chance if you understand, but the problem is I don't have people to help me, I know it's shame, that's why I'm desperate to ask you to sacrifice some of your time and come help us!
What you say people ? :)

EDIT: Would be great if you can come later this night or afternoon!
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wow, you are #1 on a empty server. Congratulations! :wink:
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
  • ZOS_JonasQ
    ZOS_JonasQ
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @ArconSeptim,

We're closing this thread. We understand that you're trying to reach out to the German community, but we would appreciate if you could take you some time to get it translated into German; we'll be glad to see a unified community that helps each others!
    Moreover, we also invite everyone to join the English version of this thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
Diese Diskussion wurde geschlossen.