The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Legends Chapter?

joshfong
joshfong
✭✭
So, the post announcing Clockwork City on PS4 and Xbox included a tasty tidbit at the end: if you own the Clockwork City DLC or have ESO+, you'd get an email with a code for the first chapter of TES Legends' Clockwork City expansion. The email was supposed to go out November 21st.

I checked my inbox and spam box, and my account is set to receive the marketing emails... But it doesn't look like I got mine. (I don't think I got the free pack when that was a thing either.) For reference, I have ESO+.

Did anybody else get the email, or has it not gone out yet?
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    The mailer for that offer is actually going to be sent around December 1st instead, so you haven't missed it. :)
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • joshfong
    joshfong
    ✭✭
    Ok! Thanks for the quick reply :)
  • Leradis
    Leradis
    ✭✭✭
    Is this still actual? No code yet.
  • joshfong
    joshfong
    ✭✭
    I was wondering that myself.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    The mailers haven't gone out yet, but should be pretty soon (within the next couple days).
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • KrishakPanettier
    KrishakPanettier
    ✭✭✭
    I received my email and Code for Elder Scrolls Legends yesterday December 4, 2017.
    Krishak Kringle aka KrishakPanettier, Templar (PSN:KrishakPanettier)
    -- PS4 NA --

PVP, PVE, and Trader Guild Leader
    Guild:
    - Rent-A-Zerg Mercs AD (one-time large AD PVP Guild - now PVP, PVE, dungeons, trials, and crafting)
    - Shadow Exiles AD (merged into RAZ AD)
    - Recruiting all levels, for help all in-game content. Not just PVP anymore. Not just AD.

Online:
    - Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/RAZ.AD
    - Facebook: www.facebook.com/ShadowExiles
    - Twitter: @ShadowExiles
    - www: www.shadowexiles.com
  • Orticia
    Orticia
    ✭✭✭✭
    My code didn't work. Then again I don't have TES Legends installed, and I didn't have a current eso+ subscription. i did have one for right when Clockwork came out and played through it all. Maybe it's due to this? Not to bothered by it as I don't really have time to add another game to my currently played games list. Just wondering if others have the same problem. I tossed the email though so I can't even look the code up again, so that's on me ;)
  • Khipu
    Khipu
    ✭✭✭
    You need to download the game because the code is for free items in that game. If you used the code, the items are still there so there isn't a problem until you download the game and don't receive your free items.
    I also can't add another game, too busy; but if I want to just peruse something while on a break or something, I can casually explore anything I choose. Since I choose gaming as my primary means of entertainment, I enjoy options in this area.
    Sejreia-Efeliel-Olympias-Emerald Ire-Asifi Kare-Skips~on~Starfire-Everbloom-Sugrahdun-Elsreia-Ceruval
    PC NA
    MMORPG:2004-2019
    Taking stealth away from the Bosmer is like taking magic away from the Altmer, making Nords allergic to mead, or making Orcs pretty. - @Cundu_Ertur
    “Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.” ― Walt Whitman