The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

200k AP/H sitting afk at BB mine

• covenant_merchant
    covenant_merchant
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rainuu wrote: »
    and why did u do it too?
    ive seen the video

i think its just a way for zos to kill pvp - its not profitable >:)

Agree on the "killing pvp" part. Not profitable however? I beg to differ. And as I said, before players start going "J'accuse" and pointing fingers : to quote a Grand Overlord, gone too soon but not to soon forgotten, I merely roleplay a war with some friends at BB mine. We are there not for the petty material rewards, but for the sense of immersion and wonder that comes with pretending to be soldiers in a gruesome three-way war.
    Edited by covenant_merchant on 9 February 2017 16:05
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are looking into getting this fixed ASAP now gang.

And for those that have exploited?

Just like those people that exploited the crafting surveys back when those were bugged, they will rue the day they decided to exploit.
    Edited by Ackwalan on 9 February 2017 16:13
  • Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are looking into getting this fixed ASAP now gang.

And for those that have exploited?

Probably nothing... ZOS moto: Exploit Early, Exploit Often!

Disgusting.
  • Arthg
    Arthg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beside the exposure of the exploitive cool kids (that was brilliant), I appreciate the quick response by ZOS, and hope the fix will indeed be implemented soon.

As to punishment - well in my eyes, a tarnished reputation is enough.
    Banning a player, or removing their APs or whatever, for a short-lived programming loophole, without any forewarnings from ZOS, would be both over-the-top and unfair.

PC/EU. NoCP PvP. sDK Orc IRL. Flawless tamperor. Pro scrub.
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the people who are abusing this exploit, you are basically saying you are playing the game to get ap instead of playing the game to have fun and actually fight other players. So if this is true, what's the point in even playing?
  • Ragnaroek93
    Ragnaroek93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't want to offend anybody but in my opinion this is pathetic. I never cared much about my AP but this is completely *** and I hope that ZOS will punish people for abusing this :|
    And it's pretty sad to see who is abusing this...
    I used to think that PvP was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a comedy.
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am not seeing your qq. If people didn't come there you would earn 0 AP an hour. I used to run with guilds that made 250 k an hour. I had just over 28 million AP and I was not even close to other people in guild had. Seems pretty legit to me. As long as you aren't invisible of course.
    Edited by DHale on 9 February 2017 16:42
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • covenant_merchant
    covenant_merchant
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't want to offend anybody but in my opinion this is pathetic. I never cared much about my AP but this is completely *** and I hope that ZOS will punish people for abusing this :|

Weren't you at bb mine last night too though?
    For the people who are abusing this exploit, you are basically saying you are playing the game to get ap instead of playing the game to have fun and actually fight other players. So if this is true, what's the point in even playing?

Have you even seen the state of pvp recently?
    On PC EU, it goes as such.
    Trueflame - 6- 12AM, AD 40 man group to cap the emp against 2 defenders. Gate camp until primetime, when the DC zerg logs on, and it's too laggy to play.

Haderus - Cigany or Gates of Hell or *insert random guild name* here nightcap and gatecamp. Everyone magicka dk / templar busy farming tel vars in IC and running away from fights to save their precious currency.

Azura - DC mega train vs EP mega train. Also poisons and lots of siege.

Add to that the fact that a lot of players reroll tanky 0 damage builds that work only in a massive group, and that most of the time, when you're looking for "fun" with your friends, you get zerged, I can see why so many prefer to afk and leech.

PvP dedication has no reward. Or rather, way less than what BB mine offers.
    Edited by covenant_merchant on 9 February 2017 16:56
  • Kilandros
    Kilandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We are looking into getting this fixed ASAP now gang. Also this was not "accidental so some dev can get easy AP" so let's nuke that theory real quick. From everything we can tell, Black Boot Mine always had that server setting for having AP like a Keep instead of a resource and when the new reward values got put in, there you go. Turns out you all could have gotten more AP from Black Boot Mine for the past couple years!

@ZOS_BrianWheeler I can't believe you guys haven't shut this down yet. Your development team's response to the cheat engine fiasco, eternally poor server performance, and now this is absolutely mind blowing.

Invictus
    Kilandros - Dragonknight / Grand Overlord
    Deimos - Templar / Grand Warlord
    Sias - Sorcerer / Prefect
    Short answer is DKs likely won't be seeing a ton of changes before we go live; this class is still quite powerful (as it should be being a tank), even after some of the adjustments we've made to other classes and abilities.

DK IS NOT JUST A TANK CLASS. #PLAYTHEWAYYOUWANT
  • Ragnaroek93
    Ragnaroek93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Weren't you at bb mine last night too though?

LOL. I wasn't even in Cyrodiil (was duelling in Alikr actually with a lot of people :) ). Don't start spreading out lies and rumors about me just because you feel butthurt by my opinion, you don't even know me. That's disgusting.
    I used to think that PvP was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a comedy.
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "
    Kilandros wrote: »
    We are looking into getting this fixed ASAP now gang. Also this was not "accidental so some dev can get easy AP" so let's nuke that theory real quick. From everything we can tell, Black Boot Mine always had that server setting for having AP like a Keep instead of a resource and when the new reward values got put in, there you go. Turns out you all could have gotten more AP from Black Boot Mine for the past couple years!

@ZOS_BrianWheeler I can't believe you guys haven't shut this down yet. Your development team's response to the cheat engine fiasco, eternally poor server performance, and now this is absolutely mind blowing.

Are you serious, do you remember the caltrops bug. That went on for months and everyone knew exactly what they were doing. Now everyone wants to cry over AP. How about you find the solution to the invisibility bug, find a way to actually fix TBS set, or my favorite find a way to stop the players using CE.

This community has its priorities totally fuckedD up.

"I'm laughing at the superior intellect"
  • ZOS_BrianWheeler
    ZOS_BrianWheeler
    PvP & Combat Lead
    We have the list of all players in the EU and NA that gained AP from Black Boot Mine and discussing what actions to take with that information.
    Wheeler
    ESO PVP Lead & Combat Lead
    Staff Post
  • pmn100b16_ESO
    pmn100b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have the list of all players in the EU and NA that gained AP from Black Boot Mine and discussing what actions to take with that information.

Get rekt :D

KiaU2EUyxjQB2.gif

Edited by pmn100b16_ESO on 9 February 2017 17:18
  • Loicozor
    Loicozor
    ✭✭✭
    Bye half of pvp players
    AFK Officer of eXile Corp [DC - PC - EU] CP 1000+

Loicozor MagDK Lvl50 AR 49 Grand ScrubLord
    Loiicozorr MagBlade Lvl50 AR25 BombLord
    Loicozzorr Stamplar Lvl50 AR 24 JabLord
    Loicozorr StamBlade Lvl50 AR 23 ProcLord
    Loiicozzor StamSorc Lvl50 AR17 RapidLord
    Loiicozor StamDK Lvl50 AR13 SlackLord
    Loicozzor MagSorc Lvl50 AR13 PveLord
    Loiicozzorr Healplar Lvl50 AR13 PveLord
    Loicozerg The Fabulous StamDK Lvl50 AR2 SlackLord
    Legendary Smallscalozor MagSorc Lvl 50 AR2 SlackLord
    Exploitozor Exile MagDen Lvl 50 AR2 SlackLord
    Loicozerg Exile StamDen Lvl50 AR2 SlackLord
    Big Boss The Shiny ScrubHealplar Lvl50 AR10 AD
    Gankozor exile Stamblade Lvl50 AR11 EP
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That loud "SNAP" that was just heard, was a whole bunch of sphincter.

• ExcaliburESO
    ExcaliburESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great, 60% of EU pvpers will play something else i guess xD.
    Soon only Grand Overlords will stay and pvp with each other all day at alessia bridge great!!!
    Edited by ExcaliburESO on 9 February 2017 17:18
  • Alanar
    Alanar
    ✭✭✭✭
    How about they all lose 10x the AP they gained. Punish them in the way they clearly care almost about. XD
    Edited by Alanar on 9 February 2017 17:18
  • Loicozor
    Loicozor
    ✭✭✭

For Honor launched soon nah?

• Pchela
    Pchela
    ✭✭✭✭✭

2iasggn.gif
  • Iyas
    Iyas
    ✭✭✭✭✭

A little idea for you:

Remove all their ranks and ap so they're back to 0. Basically SWTOR did the same with a dupe bug (removed all their money and tokens)
    Noricum/ Kitesquad/ PC/EU

Kitesquad Vol. 1

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6tGxK9KRrEI
  • covenant_merchant
    covenant_merchant
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Loicozor wrote: »

Open beta phase. See you on other games, buddy :3
  • Loicozor
    Loicozor
    ✭✭✭
    Loicozor wrote: »

Open beta phase. See you on other games, buddy :3

Im on Conan Exiles too :*

• covenant_merchant
    covenant_merchant
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iyas wrote: »

A little idea for you:

Remove all their ranks and ap so they're back to 0. Basically SWTOR did the same with a dupe bug (removed all their money and tokens)

If you do that, can you guarantee a return of skill points per rank back? Just thinking about the logistics here. 42 skill points on a crafter is a lot :/
  • LegendaryChef
    LegendaryChef
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it too late now to say sorry?
    Zzoro/Elliot Brown/Baldy ~Kitesquad/Noricum~
    PC EU.
    Spider mount was the only good part about morrowind release.
  • covenant_merchant
    covenant_merchant
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it too late now to say sorry?

Hush Baldy. Just say you were roleplaying. You did nothing wrong here, merely pretend to play at a war with other like-minded individuals.
    Edited by covenant_merchant on 9 February 2017 17:29
  • Forztr
    Forztr
    ✭✭✭✭

This was reported yesterday, several times.
    This morning on EU Haderus I saw the resource at Black Boot flipping every few minutes in zone chat for the hour I was on.
    This is the first ZOS response I've seen that wasn't just a mod deleting a naming and shaming thread.

You can't reasonably do anything other than maybe rolling back AP gains for the offenders and resetting their AP score on leaderboards.

The other thing you should do is look at your internal systems to find a way to respond quicker in future.
  • Kirameku
    Kirameku
    ✭✭✭
    They can do the same thing with any keep, it will take a bit longer. What are you gonna do then?
  • covenant_merchant
    covenant_merchant
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kirameku wrote: »
    They can do the same thing with any keep, it will take a bit longer. What are you gonna do then?

Not even. Takes about the same time with a 6 man group. Turn flags, let friends cap back without repairing, rinse - repeat.
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess this is the final nail in the coffin of PVP.
    Edited by Sotha_Sil on 9 February 2017 17:34
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This game is so hopelessly lost.

We have memory hackers who get slapped in the wrist or ignored entirely, but people who "abused" your poorly redesigned gap closer a few months ago are banned. (remember that ignored pts feedback? of course not.)

What about the players who had been glitching set bonuses and multiple mundus bonuses in 2.6? You ignored the issues completely. Just like you always do.

Players have been 'boosting' AP to cheat on the leaderboards *since launch*. You ignore that, but will now take action against players exposing how half-assed your AP reward changes are? What did you think was going to happen?

I haven't even played 2.7 PVP live. My guild leader has made it clear we are not to abuse this. So I'm not writing this for my own benefit.

Please revert the AP change until you have the time and resources to do it properly. Don't ban players for your mistake.

@ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_RichLambert I have no idea who is responsible for what behind the scenes, but over the last year your teams have taken a broken AvA game with INCREDIBLE potential and made it worse. ZOS needs to invest in AvA. If not for profit, then because Zenimax is a world-class publisher and it has completely failed to deliver the game promised to us.

Edited by zyk on 9 February 2017 17:34