Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ZON ignoring and refusing to respond to my tickets.

WarMasterCyp
WarMasterCyp
✭✭✭
Never in my life have I seen such anti-consumer and a lacking customer service, even companies with 1/8th of a budget have a better customer service than ZON. None of my tickets have been responded to and when I they get responded to it has nothing to do with the ticket topic.

I had enough of this, I payed money to play this bug hell.. the least you could do is reply to my tickets.

Here is the laughable part, the ticket is a simple fix but even that they can't do. My ticket is about a missing costume, YES a bloody costume... When I tell them that "Saints Costume" is missing and they don't even reply for a simple costume missing its worrying. In a sense that they don't know how to respond or even fix the problem. I am really considering publishing this in social medias because a company with such a budget should never have this poor service.

If you ZON lacks personnel to provide customer service I am willing with no pay! its really shameful and upsetting... I mean I am wondering what will happen if someone gets their account hacked, will they just sit back and do nothing? I really regret buying ESO, I really do and it breaks my heart to say it cause I always wanted to play elder scrolls game online :(

Anyway, the minor bug I have experienced is missing "Golden Saint" costume, I can't imagine what others with worse bugs or problems they have which ZON refuses to help.
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    i don't know your situation in particular but they just helped me a lot. My psn account was compromised and they responded quickly and temporarily shut down my account so my stuff wouldn't get deleted. I actually slept better knowing they shut it down until I could call my old bank for the card number. Sorry this is happening.

Tag some of the team. That usually helps.
    Options
  • WarMasterCyp
    WarMasterCyp
    ✭✭✭
    how do you tag the team?
    Options
  • Kodrac
    Kodrac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Who is ZON?
    Options
  • WarMasterCyp
    WarMasterCyp
    ✭✭✭
    lol Kodrac :P
    Options
  • cpuScientist
    cpuScientist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kodrac wrote: »
    Who is ZON?

I think that's OP's main problem here he needs to direct these tickets to ZOS. I doubt the guys over at ZON know how to help.

http://www.zonguitars.com
    Options
  • WarMasterCyp
    WarMasterCyp
    ✭✭✭
    Well to be fair a ZON staff has asked for the ticket, maybe they can look into it. I don't like to be unfair if they are truly looking going to look into it... on the other post that is.
    Options
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One thread would have been enough.
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
    Options
  • Turkina
    Turkina
    Soul Shriven
    From 9 days cannot log on to the game, our support sends me messages such as" Greetings,
    Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online team. Due to high ticket volume, we apologize for how long it has taken us to get back to you, and appreciate your patience.
    If your issue has been resolved, please be sure to provide feedback using our Customer Service Survey when it arrives in your inbox. If your issue has not been resolved, please respond back to this email so we can continue to assist you.
    Thank you again for your time and patience.
    Warm Regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team". I want to be able to complain about missing costume...
    Options
  • WarMasterCyp
    WarMasterCyp
    ✭✭✭
    Turkina, have you try :

1) verify the game files from the launcher / (if you use steam try it through steam as well)

if that doesn't work

2) re-install the game
    Options
  • Turkina
    Turkina
    Soul Shriven
    None of that has not helped.
    Options
  • WarMasterCyp
    WarMasterCyp
    ✭✭✭
    Turkina try running the Game Consultant in the ESO installation folder and try "disk clearing" but other than that I don't know, i'm not a technician :(
    Options
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know this is stupid, but when they send you that email make sure you email back. For whatever reason this is how they do things. I don't agree with it myself.
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
    Options
  • WarMasterCyp
    WarMasterCyp
    ✭✭✭
    You are correct mommadani907 , the best thing a company can do is look after their customers. In any form of business its the customer hat brings you the money.

I am not saying they should bow down to us and kiss our feet... but at least look into our issues we are having, so far @ZOS_GinaBruno has asked for a ticket and I hope that they are looking at it and not just ignoring us.

Options
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who is ZON?

Maybe he's in the matrix and forgot the i
    Options
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are correct mommadani907 , the best thing a company can do is look after their customers. In any form of business its the customer hat brings you the money.

I am not saying they should bow down to us and kiss our feet... but at least look into our issues we are having, so far @ZOS_GinaBruno has asked for a ticket and I hope that they are looking at it and not just ignoring us.

You will probably get better results from tagging @ZOS_DaryaK she is often actively helping with issues like this and pushing up support priority if needed she also was the one who helped my friend get support when she couldn't even get on the games.
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
    Options
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banana wrote: »
    Who is ZON?

Maybe he's in the matrix and forgot the i

The matrix? Good thing I know Kung fu

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
    Options
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    We are closing this thread as a duplicate.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.