The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

account deleted, had to restart whole game, lost guilds, lost all inventory in guilds and on account

CivilDisobedienceVII
I logged in today and it wanted a new computer code saying I had not logged in. Then it wanted me to start a new character. I thought it was a bug from the update or patch. Seems so. My character is gone. My guilds are gone. All my inventory is gone. All my progress is gone. All my inventory is gone from my guilds and so is my mail which I know a friend just send me items over the last few days to sell in my store to make me some extra money while I level up. All of this is gone. I do not understand how this could happen? How do I get my account and all my inventory back?
  • Taranthula
    Taranthula
    ✭✭✭
    You are not the only one who is experiencing this.

Me and a bunch of others apparently, is undergoing the same thing...
  • Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Are you sure you logged onto the same server where you were playing previously?

I mean, check the server selection in the log-in window.
  • Taranthula
    Taranthula
    ✭✭✭
    Tyrion87 wrote: »

Try look at the forum :) there are numerous posts about players experiencing this now. They messed up something :)
  • Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Taranthula wrote: »

Try look at the forum :) there are numerous posts about players experiencing this now. They messed up something :)

Yeah, I see that but it looks the same as what happened to EU players after recent update. Maybe try the same actions which EU players needed to make to log onto EU server, but with regard to NA in this case?
  • Taranthula
    Taranthula
    ✭✭✭
    Taranthula wrote: »

Yeah, I see that but it looks the same as what happened to EU players after recent update. Maybe try the same actions which EU players needed to make to log onto EU server, but with regard to NA in this case?

Yeah that was my thoughts as well. But after trying every approach there has been mentioned, the problem persists. :) They gone blown up the character server xD
  • Taranthula
    Taranthula
    ✭✭✭
    Also - this is for EU players. :) We are on the EU (int'l) board :p
  • CombatPrayer
    CombatPrayer
    ✭✭✭✭
    neKV8bM.jpg
  • morgan.brandforsb14_ESO
    I too am experiencing it, I am on the same server, I am repairing it, but nothing is working. I made another character to get past the forceful character creation and find out all my crowns are gone too :(
  • CombatPrayer
    CombatPrayer
    ✭✭✭✭
    I feel for everyone this is happening too. We must rise up! We must demand a fix!!!

ZJvhvEL.jpg
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    We're aware and actively working on this.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Merrien
    Merrien
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks, powers that be!
  • CombatPrayer
    CombatPrayer
    ✭✭✭✭
    We're aware and actively working on this.

Thank your for hopping in and letting us know you know this is happening! :D
  • ZOS_PeterT
    ZOS_PeterT
    ✭✭✭
    This topic has an official thread, please continue the conversation here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios

Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.