The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Go on then...how is IC looking? Edit: Where is the bundle?

Cazzy
Cazzy
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I haven't put it on yet due to one of my damn headaches so - how much carnage is there? :tongue:
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wait, I just put it on but no bundle? I thought it said 3pm BST...
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    We're still in the process of turning everything on across all platforms. At this time, all in-game changes have been made on NA realms, with EU still in progress. In addition, updates to the Crown Store are also in progress for all megaservers.

We'll let you guys know once everything is complete!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We're still in the process of turning everything on across all platforms. At this time, all in-game changes have been made on NA realms, with EU still in progress. In addition, updates to the Crown Store are also in progress for all megaservers.

Thank you :blush:
  • Bonzodog01
    Bonzodog01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    um...The shadows of the Hist bundle has just been added to XBox EU, but not IC bundle. I think you may have switched the wrong one on!
    Edited by Bonzodog01 on 29 August 2016 15:14
    Xbox One - EU - EP/DC
    Trying and failing to hold the walls of his Templar house up since 2015
  • darkstar2084
    darkstar2084
    ✭✭✭✭

do you not think its taking the mick that skin and horse are not sold separately aswell? i already have the imperial DLC.
    feels like being punished for buying the DLC and having to buy the DLC again to get those items
    Edited by darkstar2084 on 29 August 2016 15:28
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Is it on PS4 EU yet? :smile: