Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dear people, wich fill the luxus-vendor havent you ever build something ???

Tarantolos
Tarantolos
✭✭✭✭
Sorry for my hard feedback, but lovely ppl, wich fill the luxus vendor, whats wrong with you, have you ever build smomething in ESO??? i bet no, cuz, we, the ppl wich love this wonderful feature Housing here, we are shocked, cuz the only one you put in the luxus vendor is unuseful staff with morbid charakters??? Sry, its not my bad that you have a fetish for morbid sraff but the most of housing ppl isnt ill or havent fetish we wanna friendly, not asia, not morbid, not stupid staff we wanna build nice houses nice places, is it sooooo hard to check for xou??? You are destroying our fun to build, you are destroying our fun to play this game, fix the position of the luxus vendor workers now or we are goimg straight to another game with better housing and ppl wich havent any morbid fetish -.-
Edited by ZOS_RogerJ on 19 January 2019 18:24
  • Thorvarg
    Thorvarg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tarantolos wrote: »
    Sorry for my hard feedback, but lovely ppl, wich fill the luxus vendor, whats wrong with you, have you ever build smomething in ESO??? i bet no, cuz, we, the ppl wich love this wonderful feature Housing here, we are shocked, cuz the only one you put in the luxus vendor is unuseful staff with morbid charakters??? Sry, its not my bad that you have a fetish for morbid sraff but the most of housing ppl isnt ill or havent fetish we wanna friendly, not asia, not morbid, not stupid staff we wanna build nice houses nice places, is it sooooo hard to check for xou??? You are destroying our fun to build, you are destroying our fun to play this game, fix the position of the luxus vendor workers now or we are going straight to another game with better housing and ppl wich havent any morbid fetish -.-

So, we are shocked and we are going to another game? Good to know what i feel and what i will do. :D

Or is it just your Pluralis Majestatis? ;)

• YamiKuruku
    YamiKuruku
    ✭✭✭✭
    So you just wanna quit because there happen to be a week of Riekling stuff? You know that the luxury vendor got a rotating offer so that different kind of people can get what they enjoy?
    -{ PC EU }-
    CP 810+
    x Khazadaar > lvl50 EP | Khajiit magblade | Main&Master Crafter | Bloodletter
    x Mazayee-Kajthux > lvl 50 EP | Argonian Warden Healer | Godslayer
    x Margaux the Undying > lvl50 DC | Breton Templar Healer | Tick-Tock Tormentor
    x Fendryn Olms >lvl 50 EP | Dunmer Necro Healer | Gryphon Heart
    xCassius Pavo > lvl50 EP | Imperial Necrotank | Bringer of Light
    x Haj Xal >lvl50 EP | Argonian Healblade | Immortal Redeemer
    x Caessia>lvl 50EP | Imperial Warden Tank | Bringer of Light
    x Andre Valere >lvl 50 AD | Breton SorcTank | Gryphon Heart
    x S'zhan'ir >lvl 50 EP | Khajiit StamDen| Alpha Predator
    x Ri'zaad Sajhan >lvl 50 EP | Khajiit DKTank | extinguisher of flames
    x Mi'ra-Do>lvl 50EP | Khajiit magPlar | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
    x Minwe Elsinor>lvl 50EP | Altmer MagDen | Dovahkriid
    x Velen Dres > lvl50 EP | Dunmer Magcro | Voice of Reason
    x Perathea > lvl50 AD | Argonian MagDK
    x Myvth >lvl 50 EP | Dunmer StamDK | Plague of Peryite
    x Nephaal Telvanni > lvl50 EP | dunmer MagSorc | Voice of Reason
    x Ko'haana > lvl50 AD | Khajiit Magsorc
    x Zasha gra-Lashk > lvl50 EP | Orc Stamcro
    xCassius Pavo > lvl50 EP | Imperial Necrotank | Bringer of Light
  • Varana
    Varana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The team responsible for housing is either very small, has very little influence, or probably both.
    Except for crown store stuff and that recent update introducing Undo and grouping, not much is happening there.
  • thorwyn
    thorwyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We want morbid stuff!
    We don't want singing butterflies, candy [edit], rainbow puking unicorns!
    We want corpses, coffins, torture devices, demons on a leash, kitten eating plants!
    Give us more morbidity NOW, or we will switch games!

[edited for inappropriate language]
    Edited by ZOS_RogerJ on 19 January 2019 18:29
    And if the dam breaks open many years too soon
    And if there is no room upon the hill
    And if your head explodes with dark forebodings too
    I'll see you on the dark side of the moon
  • myskyrim26
    myskyrim26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Tarantolos,
    YOU are shocked, not we. And it is YOU going to another game, not we. Can I help you to pack your stuff?
  • Dragonnord
    Dragonnord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ...fix the position of the luxus vendor workers...

I didn't get that part. :/

SERVER: NA | PLATFORM: PC | OS: Windows 10 | CLIENT: Steam | ESO PLUS: Yes
  • Cloudless
    Cloudless
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we have your stuff?
  • Thalidar
    Thalidar
    ✭✭✭
    Dragonnord wrote: »
    ...fix the position of the luxus vendor workers...

I didn't get that part. :/

Pretty sure they're wanting the luxury vendor moved out of Cold Harbor.

To be fair the last 4 weeks has been completely crap in my opinion as well. Pieces have been way to unique and if the golden vendor can sell 25-30 items why can't the luxury vendor sell 10-15 items instead of this ridiculous drop feed of items very few people would actually use.
    Edited by Thalidar on 19 January 2019 12:47
  • jrgray93
    jrgray93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My IQ dropped from reading this
    EP: Slania Isara : Harambe Was an Inside Job
  • Spacegato
    Spacegato
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not a fan of this stuff either but I bet there are people that get enthusiastic over stuff like this and that's good.
    Either way I get to save my gold for another week :).
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Speechless
    PC EU
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would like to see some real luxury items though.
  • Ash_In_My_Sujamma
    Ash_In_My_Sujamma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here, lovelynorth.com/luxury-vendor/
    Take a look at this site. It has a very nice layout, it displays all the luxury items so far with prices and dates and it updates shortly after the vendor goes live every weekend.
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No idea what you're talking about lol

Is this a case of google translate fail?
    Edited by Neoealth on 19 January 2019 13:54
  • Kesstryl
    Kesstryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    thorwyn wrote: »
    We want morbid stuff!
    We don't want singing butterflies, candy d*ldos, rainbow puking unicorns!
    We want corpses, coffins, torture devices, demons on a leash, kitten eating plants!

But...but.... I want singing butterflies and rainbow puking unicorns!

On a serious note, I have been waiting for some kind of unicorn mount or pet.
    HEARTHLIGHT - A guild for housing enthusiasts! Contact @Kesstryl in-game to join.
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    thorwyn wrote: »
    We want morbid stuff!
    We don't want singing butterflies, candy d*ldos, rainbow puking unicorns!

Speak for yourself! Candy would be a VAST improvement.
    Edited by Minyassa on 19 January 2019 14:23
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jrgray93 wrote: »

I'm pretty sure English is not the native language of the OP.
  • eso_nya
    eso_nya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tbf, hardly anything the guy ever sells falls into the "luxury" category. "weird" would be a better term.

whats the point of him only being there on the weekend btw?
  • Slack
    Slack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thorvarg wrote: »
    Sorry for my hard feedback, but lovely ppl, wich fill the luxus vendor, whats wrong with you, have you ever build smomething in ESO??? i bet no, cuz, we, the ppl wich love this wonderful feature Housing here, we are shocked, cuz the only one you put in the luxus vendor is unuseful staff with morbid charakters??? Sry, its not my bad that you have a fetish for morbid sraff but the most of housing ppl isnt ill or havent fetish we wanna friendly, not asia, not morbid, not stupid staff we wanna build nice houses nice places, is it sooooo hard to check for xou??? You are destroying our fun to build, you are destroying our fun to play this game, fix the position of the luxus vendor workers now or we are going straight to another game with better housing and ppl wich havent any morbid fetish -.-

So, we are shocked and we are going to another game? Good to know what i feel and what i will do. :D

Or is it just your Pluralis Majestatis? ;)

Shut up there, Tantralos just opened my eyes, I follow him.

Time for me to head over to Black Desert, where I can wear a sharkman costume
    https://bdo.mmo-fashion.com/da-da-da-dum-diving-suit-set/
    Edited by Slack on 19 January 2019 14:43
    PC EU
    Betty Breeze - Magwarden
    Hunts S'hitblades - Stamplar
    Aschavi - Magplar
  • Ozby
    Ozby
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry for my hard feedback, but lovely ppl, wich fill the luxus vendor, whats wrong with you, have you ever build smomething in ESO??? i bet no, cuz, we, the ppl wich love this wonderful feature Housing here, we are shocked, cuz the only one you put in the luxus vendor is unuseful staff with morbid charakters??? Sry, its not my bad that you have a fetish for morbid sraff but the most of housing ppl isnt ill or havent fetish we wanna friendly, not asia, not morbid, not stupid staff we wanna build nice houses nice places, is it sooooo hard to check for xou??? You are destroying our fun to build, you are destroying our fun to play this game, fix the position of the luxus vendor workers now or we are goimg straight to another game with better housing and ppl wich havent any morbid fetish -.-

I'm not sure I actually know what your complaining about, but if it is the items lately they have been pretty rubbish, however we might think they are horrible but there will be people who like them so it really does need to work like this. My other concern is that you play a medievil dungeons and dragons themed MMO and your put off by the dark morbid theme of it all, well hello its supposed to be this way.

I'm a housing addict in this game and just purchased Lakemire Xanmeer and love it to bits, but I have dark themed houses , pretty houses and classically furnished ones, part of the fun of it is to do all these different styled homes isn't it?
    PC NA
    Aurora Bravepaw (Healden), Basks in Fire (DKTank), Bran Artlion (Magplar), Brindel Seedthorne (Stamden WW), Brugo Gargak (Stamcro), Casimir Delmar (StamDK), Falco Bastion (Stamsorc), Fus Ro Dah (Stamplar), Gandalff the Gay (Petsorc), Jo-Qinan Betula (Magden), Laveera Hex (Magcro), Raine Whitestag (Stamden), Raised by Bears (Wardentank), Ralak Rotheart (Healcro), Selene Sunshadow MagDK), Shadow Mirage (NBTank), Slythe Rattlebone (Healplar), Ulfnor Dragonslayer (Tankcro).
  • Ermiq
    Ermiq
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm pretty sure English is not the native language of the OP.

Well, Google doesn't use 'ppl', 'cuz', 'sry', 'wanna' and 'staff' instead of 'stuff' that much, nor do non-English speakers.
    One of the two of us definitely has gone mad. It only remains to define whether this one is the whole world or just me.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Sick&tired of being kicked off from your house when you complete a dungeon? ComingBackHome addon is what you need!
    Me is russian little bad in english :b
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think what OP wants is the selection carried by the Lux Vendor to include more pretty things instead of so many 'morbid' selections. If that is OP's point, I agree entirely. I'd love to see more things such as a pretty vase of flowers and more attractive bric a brac in general. :)
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    original.gif
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Luxury vendor sells a pile of stones for 20,000 gold.

What is this caveman chic?
    Edited by Yolokin_Swagonborn on 19 January 2019 16:59
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the main problem is that the Luxury Vendor only sells about four items a week.....mostly reruns. And with such diverse tastes and wishes, one can’t hope to please the housing player base like that.

There are so many housing items in the game that ZOS could restock at least a dozen old ones each time, as well as a much broader selection of new items. More happy people, job done, boom.
  • Rain_Greyraven
    Rain_Greyraven
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm not sure if whoever wrote the OP was Khajiit or someone that has English as a second language.
    "Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.”

― Robert E. Howard

So you want to be a game developer? Here is the best way to go about it.
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aurelle1 wrote: »
    I think the main problem is that the Luxury Vendor only sells about four items a week.....mostly reruns. And with such diverse tastes and wishes, one can’t hope to please the housing player base like that.

There are so many housing items in the game that ZOS could restock at least a dozen old ones each time, as well as a much broader selection of new items. More happy people, job done, boom.

There is a TON of furniture in this game that isn't available for use in housing. They really need to unlock this stuff for players.
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on 19 January 2019 17:57
  • ZOS_RogerJ
    ZOS_RogerJ
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings! We've closed this thread as it was generally non-constructive in nature and to prevent any further spiraling. While we completely understand everyone has their own opinions, thoughts, feelings and even frustrations, we want the forums to be a civil and constructive platform for the game and it's community as a whole.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.