The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Thanks for Two Years of The Elder Scrolls Online

Sheey
Sheey
✭✭✭✭
Hi everyone,

to all the hate I took over 2 years playing 'The Elder Scrolls Online' and alot of playing hours I couldn't resist to let you know that you'll never see me again in 'The Elder Scrolls Online'. I tried to play my Sorcerer which one I loved to play for 2 Years but Zenimax Online Studios took all the fun I've had to this class. Thanks for the great time to every person I liked to play with.

Thanks!

• yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    /waves have fun in your travels
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Nirnrotten
    Nirnrotten
    ✭✭✭
    Goodbye threads are for quitters. Also against forum rules.
  • Thelon
    Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    15yhje.jpg
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Because they lowered shield cd to six seconds? Something else maybe?
    Edited by Armitas on 16 June 2016 20:46
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Sheey
    Sheey
    ✭✭✭✭
    Armitas wrote: »
    Because they lowered shield cd to six seconds? Something else maybe?

How would u feel like when u actuelly need to wear the imperial physics set to be able 1vx.

- When ppl ganking u with 31k oneshots.
    - Entire Guilds zerging and chasing u over and 20 *** ppl tbagging u 24/7
    - 10-15 hatemails/whispers per day
    - 2 Cheatreports per day
    - when ppl counting 3v me same as 1v1 and whisper u after 'you doesn't derserve that rank u have, noob' and *** like that.
    - When your class got destroyed by zos because ur shilds holding u alife for a second in combat.
    - When ppl say u are *** even when you won a tournament in a duelling guild.
    - when ppl do not show any respect to me
    - when zos ignors pts tester reports to mana sorc.
    - the fact every *** rerolls stamina build or mana templar which is op as *** in survival and dps.
    - when u buy crown crafting books in store but u cant use them because u already researched ONE!!!!!! And support gives a ***!
    - when u feel u have no burst to come through dk scales without playing flashstaff-mine-atro camping.
    - when ur skills got nerfed to zero streak (11'000cost after 4th time used) but same time mana blades can cloak for *** ages.
    - When u reached endrank in pvp but ur char itself is same good as a recruit wooooooow damn no reward nothing....

Could continue that list from shanghai to new york but it doesn't matter when zos gives a *** about my class - MAGICA SORCERER!

• Nirnrotten
    Nirnrotten
    ✭✭✭
    Sheesh. Maybe you should take a break from this game. Try hiking or meditation? Can't let something that is supposed to be entertainment get to you like this. It isn't healthy. Srsly tho. Non Troll.
  • Sheey
    Sheey
    ✭✭✭✭

I work as intended.
  • melloni_aleb16_ESO
    melloni_aleb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    uhm ..
    It isn't news to know that the game is not balanced . And they never will succeed ( inability , incompetence, objective difficulty etc etc ) ....but the game was broken/not balanced also with a " old-sorc magicka" :) .

I hope you're leaving the game for other reasons unrelated to the Sorc .

For t-bag and hatewhisper ...riceive it and do it :) , it's a part of the game

anyway , whatever you can choose good luck Shey!
    DC|EP|AD EU .:. Claymore - all classes DK/Sorc/Nb/templar .: Retired :.
    DC NA server with 400 ping - DKs Vraccàs

Philosophy of the poor .: "What you cannot beat ..zerg him " :.
  • vokage89
    vokage89
    ✭✭✭
    hmm thats odd.. i played my sorc yesterday and had alot of fun.. felt very strong compared to my mag dk.
  • Hexys
    Hexys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Astrum | Daggerfall Covenan | EU-PC
    Noricum | Daggerfall Covenant | EU-PC
    Spectral | Ebonheart Pact | EU-PC

DC | AR 50 | Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (07-08-2016)
    AD | AR 50 | Hexposed - Magicka Sorcerer (27-04-2017)
    EP | AR 50 | Darth Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (05-08-2018)
    EP | AR 50 | Grand Overload Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (03-03-2021)
    EP | AR 39 | Legendary Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer

EP | AR 43 | Hexyles - Stamina Nightblade
    EP | AR 49 | Hexys - Stamina Nightblade (23-02-2022)
    EP | AR 35 | Hexesy Shadowblade - Stamina Nightblade

EP | AR 50 | Hexesy - Magicka Warden (31-01-2021)
    EP | AR 49 | Hexyra - Magicka Warden (07-03-2021)

EP | AR 34 | Hexesy Czyterski - Magicka Necromancer

2.5k+ Champion Points
    Earned over 640.000.000 Alliance Points!

@Hexiss - Youtube Channel - Twitch Channel
  • Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He DOES have a point with the "Rank 50 reward" - though. You reach Rank 50 - and then nothing. Should give Rank 50 a Faction-mount or an outfit or something. AD gets to ride an eagle - DC gets to ride a lion and EP gets to ride a dragon(Small one, tho). ZoS should do something to reward players that's been playing a lot/enough to reach end-game like this.
    Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny.
    PC - EU.
    Lieblingsjunge(AD) - Racechanged Argonian :< | AR 50 - No double AP or Bleakers involved |
    Sits-On-Cacti(DC) - Problem?
    Fail-With-Tail(AD) - Healing Springs-spammer :<
    Tiny Liebs(EP) - Very Tiny. Also heals.
    Lieblingsmädchen(DC) - Magplar is love.
    The Dominàtrix(AD) - Chains, whip, whip, whip.
    Fluffy Furball Kitten(DC) - Kittycat, meow.
    Your Face(EP) - People make bad jokes about my name =(
    Liebs-With-Trees(AD) - Male argo with a big tail :>

Officer/Sandwitch of Zerg Squad
    My title: The Maneater, Destroyer of Maneuvers, Bane of Potatoes, she who devours them, The Black Hole, the humorless, first of her name.
  • jhharvest
    jhharvest
    ✭✭✭
    For t-bag and hatewhisper ...riceive it and do it :) , it's a part of the game
    It's not, no. Report every single one you get. People need to learn that manners apply even online.
  • DKsUnite
    DKsUnite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He DOES have a point with the "Rank 50 reward" - though. You reach Rank 50 - and then nothing. Should give Rank 50 a Faction-mount or an outfit or something. AD gets to ride an eagle - DC gets to ride a lion and EP gets to ride a dragon(Small one, tho). ZoS should do something to reward players that's been playing a lot/enough to reach end-game like this.

but no one plays for that long, everyone plays for 2 weeks for the new DLC content and leaves. Thats what the lead on this *** show says anyway. Gotta get that money!
    Vyr Cor | Magicka Dragonknight | DC
    Vir Cor | Stamina Dragonknight | DC

Latest Videos:
    Magicka Dragonknight: Vyr Cor | "A Dragon's Fury" | Magicka Dragonknight PvP
    Stamina Dragonknight: Vir Cor | "Heathen" | Stamina Dragonknight PvP

Youtube: CorGaming
  • Reevster
    Reevster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, cant count how many of these posts i have seen posted on forums in 15 plus years of playing MMOs , same old same old, sounds like you need a break anyhow.

When will people learn that these type of games will "Never" be balanced, because when people complain about this or that and things get 'changed" to make some players happy, other players start complaining because they changed " their class"

Only way for them to not to "re balance" is if no one complains at all about anything, which will never happen.

Almost like kids playing with toys, thats my toy, no thats my toy and throw temper tantrums.

Edited by Reevster on 17 June 2016 00:52
  • Silverado
    Silverado
    ✭✭✭
    Reevster wrote: »
    Lol, cant count how many of these posts i have seen posted on forums in 15 plus years of playing MMOs , same old same old, sounds like you need a break anyhow.

When will people learn that these type of games will "Never" be balanced, because when people complain about this or that and things get 'changed" to make some players happy, other players start complaining because they changed " their class"

Only way for them to not to "re balance" is if no one complains at all about anything, which will never happen.

Almost like kids playing with toys, thats my toy, no thats my toy and throw temper tantrums.

Well said! I enjoy the game despite its flaws and all! I knew from day one there would be stuff I hated and stuff I loved! If you don't prepare yourself for the good and the bad you'll end up just like the op!

Ps4 NA Aldmeri Dominion
    Wood Elf 310 CP
    Aldmeri Trading Co Guild

• RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like how folks mock someone, a paying customer no less that has put 2 years of dedication into a game that just continues to get worse.

With every patch ZOS literally creates a whole new game. There is ZERO rhyme or reason why they change class skills, they are simply making changes for the sake of making changes just to make it look like they are actually doing something.

The nonsensical moving the Shield Expert passives in CP and moving Block Cost Reduction from a Red tree with block related passives to a green tree with utterly useless passives no one uses because thy are useless passives drives this point home.

PVP lag is no better now then it was with the lighting patch.

The ONLY reason it seems less laggy right now is because so many people have left. Its funny how folks are claiming ZOS has magically fixed lag when in reality they fixed lag all right by driving most of these people away from the game.

Crown and Most of his guild = Gone
    WRX and most of what was Decibel = Gone
    Hova And most of what was No Mercy = Gone
    Alacrity and most of what was left of Alacrity = gone
    Lunamarie and most of what was left of Hello Kitty = gone

I could continue to populate these lists, and these guilds WERE NOT replaced by other guilds. They flatout left...so PVP only lags now at the last Emp keep instead of lagging all the time because there isn't enough players still playing to make it lag like it sued to because folks got fed up with it.

This is what is going on right now between ZOS damage control over the recent cheating scandal, and players blindly defending a broken product and a dev team that is out of touch with the game.

13d2jHlSlxklVe.gif

I spent a better part of of 2 years defending this game, but with the scandal, and then exploring the Gold Coast..there is literally nothing there...

With the current development path they have, ESO has no future and a very very large segment of the population is just waiting for CU or another game with end game raiding, and MMO content and they are gone....ZOS better pray that CU and a few other titles are a longer way off, because the only reason about 70% of their pop on PC is still playing is because they don't have any other option, its not because this game is doing things right.

I hate being negative, I want this game to succeed, but the changes they have made to the game in the last year tell me thats simply not going to happen, they are going to fall on their own sword and they refuse to listen to anyone that can help them steer the ship in the right direction.

Half of one of my guilds quit PVP, hence the game as i did because they are sick of constnat Bombard spam rendering them unable to move while people stand in the safety of their zerg with poisoned weapons spamming that nonsense from complete safety, and now with the current state of Negate Bombard is even more OP then it was when i tried and tried to get them to change it on the PTS

Bombard infurates people and is in the Top 3 reasons folks have quit...yet here we are 6 months later with Bombard untouched despite repeated attempts from myself and other top Guild raid leaders and players telling them is ridiculously OP in group pvp....so ZOS answer is to buff Negate making Bombard even more powerful...and you wonder why Cyrodiil don't lag as much anymore...its because half the pvp pop has quit lol!

folsk need to start holding ZOS accountable for these glaring errors and mismanagement and stop blindly defending them...its not cool....you can have mostly balanced classes while still having each class being unique, but that takes some creatively of course which it appears ZOS is obviously lacking...whatever
    Edited by RinaldoGandolphi on 17 June 2016 02:13
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• Lord-Stien
    Lord-Stien
    ✭✭✭
    I like how folks mock someone, a paying customer no less that has put 2 years of dedication into a game that just continues to get worse.

With every patch ZOS literally creates a whole new game. There is ZERO rhyme or reason why they change class skills, they are simply making changes for the sake of making changes just to make it look like they are actually doing something.

The nonsensical moving the Shield Expert passives in CP and moving Block Cost Reduction from a Red tree with block related passives to a green tree with utterly useless passives no one uses because thy are useless passives drives this point home.

PVP lag is no better now then it was with the lighting patch.

The ONLY reason it seems less laggy right now is because so many people have left. Its funny how folks are claiming ZOS has magically fixed lag when in reality they fixed lag all right by driving most of these people away from the game.

Crown and Most of his guild = Gone
    WRX and most of what was Decibel = Gone
    Hova And most of what was No Mercy = Gone
    Alacrity and most of what was left of Alacrity = gone
    Lunamarie and most of what was left of Hello Kitty = gone

I could continue to populate these lists, and these guilds WERE NOT replaced by other guilds. They flatout left...so PVP only lags now at the last Emp keep instead of lagging all the time because there isn't enough players still playing to make it lag like it sued to because folks got fed up with it.

This is what is going on right now between ZOS damage control over the recent cheating scandal, and players blindly defending a broken product and a dev team that is out of touch with the game.

13d2jHlSlxklVe.gif

I spent a better part of of 2 years defending this game, but with the scandal, and then exploring the Gold Coast..there is literally nothing there...

With the current development path they have, ESO has no future and a very very large segment of the population is just waiting for CU or another game with end game raiding, and MMO content and they are gone....ZOS better pray that CU and a few other titles are a longer way off, because the only reason about 70% of their pop on PC is still playing is because they don't have any other option, its not because this game is doing things right.

I hate being negative, I want this game to succeed, but the changes they have made to the game in the last year tell me thats simply not going to happen, they are going to fall on their own sword and they refuse to listen to anyone that can help them steer the ship in the right direction.

Half of one of my guilds quit PVP, hence the game as i did because they are sick of constnat Bombard spam rendering them unable to move while people stand in the safety of their zerg with poisoned weapons spamming that nonsense from complete safety, and now with the current state of Negate Bombard is even more OP then it was when i tried and tried to get them to change it on the PTS

Bombard infurates people and is in the Top 3 reasons folks have quit...yet here we are 6 months later with Bombard untouched despite repeated attempts from myself and other top Guild raid leaders and players telling them is ridiculously OP in group pvp....so ZOS answer is to buff Negate making Bombard even more powerful...and you wonder why Cyrodiil don't lag as much anymore...its because half the pvp pop has quit lol!

folsk need to start holding ZOS accountable for these glaring errors and mismanagement and stop blindly defending them...its not cool....you can have mostly balanced classes while still having each class being unique, but that takes some creatively of course which it appears ZOS is obviously lacking...whatever

ZOS dose not care about how we feel the game... and Yeah... not tooo many of us old guys left...... same tho .. i miss em all .
    Sometimes the real enemy are the one who moderate it.

BannHammer

PVP Officer

Alliance Cord

When in doubt, frag out

Heart of Daggerfall-=Iron Legion=- Founding Member

The one and only LordSteindeath
  • llSRRll
    llSRRll
    ✭✭✭
    How many people are going to keep complaining about people grouping together in PvP smh. Its a war 90% of the time the army with the most numbers wins plain and simple. Your complaining that you cant get 1v1's and are tired of getting chased down by the so called Zergs well dont know what to tell you. I wish ZOS would introduce an arena where people can 1v1 bc I'm sick of these bums complaining about being out numbered.
    Edited by llSRRll on 17 June 2016 03:14
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorc is broken, people are quitting. Nothing new here.

It's all good, because at some point ZOS will make a 'business decision' regarding @Wrobel and pack up his desk for good.

• dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I say relax. Things will come around.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • Skitttles
    Skitttles
    ✭✭✭✭
    llSRRll wrote: »
    How many people are going to keep complaining about people grouping together in PvP smh. Its a war 90% of the time the army with the most numbers wins plain and simple. Your complaining that you cant get 1v1's and are tired of getting chased down by the so called Zergs well dont know what to tell you. I wish ZOS would introduce an arena where people can 1v1 bc I'm sick of these bums complaining about being out numbered.

It's not that man. It's zos taking away every tool you have to help you in outnumbered situations. They keep giving large groups buffs and nerfing the solo/small group players. It makes no sense.
    Skittles | DC Stem Sok and sumtimes Nertbled
  • Sheey
    Sheey
    ✭✭✭✭
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously.. There is one thing every person who makes a goodbye thread has in common. No one cares man. You leaving the game, or coming here to tell us you're leaving doesn't make anyone mourn you at all or feel like we are losing someone special. I can guarantee ZoS doesn't. Every one who makes a good bye thread seems to think they have given some immense contribution to the game, when point of fact, they either got pissed their class got removed from it's OP standing, or think they are something special and in reality no one really thought you were anything more than the class they played to begin with. Really the only players that anyone has cared about, who left, were the ones who just didn't log in anymore.
    Rhage Lionpride DC Stamina Templar
    K-Hole
  • Jaybe_Mawfaka
    Jaybe_Mawfaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sheey wrote: »

Wheres my gift tho, I made u famous brah
  • K4RMA
    K4RMA
    ✭✭✭✭
    see u in cu
    nerf mdk
  • Rikumaru
    Rikumaru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skitttles wrote: »
    llSRRll wrote: »

It's not that man. It's zos taking away every tool you have to help you in outnumbered situations. They keep giving large groups buffs and nerfing the solo/small group players. It makes no sense.

This. First it was AOE caps, then they nerfed everything to do with mobility (bolt escape, overall movement speed, speed buffs no stam with sprint) and then they add poisons which can stack on the same person giving the player 0 chance of doing anything. This game for PvP is catered for the zergs and is anti small scale / solo. We aren't asking to win every 1v10 but rather want ZOS to stop screwing us small scale players up via mechanics like AOE caps.
    Overload rework. Power Overload now does physical damage and grants you the power of a tornado: You throw a brick at the target with a light attack, and you hammer your head into that brick with every heavy attack. We have decreased its Ultimate cost, but increased the chance that you get stuck in the animation.
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There is no balance between the classes.
    There never was and probably never will.
    Sorcerer was nerfed to hell and many other issues have been introduced in DB patch .

But ZOS may buff the sorcerer in a future patch to compensate this nerf.
    Templar has suffered from the nerf hammer many times in the last 2 years but lately it got buffed.
    I suggest to read the patch notes from time to time and hope for the best.

Farewell!
    Some videos I recorded for fun: Main character:
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
    PC NA main: The Magic - AD magicka Sorcerer
    Started playing ESO in beta & early access
    User_ID: Daedric_Prince
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its sorry to see you leave @Sheey I loved your sorcs video man.It seems like ZOS just want all of their players who care about the game to just leave.I hope whatever game you go to next get you that enjoyment that you lost from this one.
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    xoCfolv.gif
  • mcurley
    mcurley
    ✭✭✭
    2 years of entertainment for just under $400, assuming you subbed the whole time... seems like a win to me.

Apparently you were really good. Always sorry to see good players leave... have fun finding/playing a game that better fits your style of play.
    For the Covenant!
    Svvord - magicka NB
    Lavv - magicka DK
    Povver - stamina NB
    Psylint - stamina NB
    Yelruc - magicka Sorc
This discussion has been closed.