The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pretty Orcs

• Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Please we all know dunmer are the cutest looking mer.
  • Farorin
    Farorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    WARNING - LONG MESSAGE - LOTS OF PHOTOS OF CUTE ORCS (SKIMPY NEAR THE END)

My husband and I decided to play orsimer sisters. They are not pretty. They are hot, and I have the screenshots to prove it:

We are calling this the Sports Ilustrated Orsimer Swimsuit Edition

First in full garb:

Lash gra Sharn (on the left in dunmer plate) and Urgash gra Sharn (on the right in a mix; the chest is redguard) out for fun - which in their opinion is pretty much involved with a lot of combat and bloodshed (the public version of 'fun' anyway):

89Q3VwV.jpg

and then in the desert:

T7OSDqr.jpg

And then what the heck - dancing in the desert (while getting the screenshots for this - we had a few "visitors" and at one point someone in zone chat wondered if we were part of a guild.

UkiI4Mm.jpg

Then a few by a waterfall (... near Daggerfall)

NPvnbxp.jpg

and

nAlzmk9.jpg

Now THOSE are some attractive orcs.
  • Messy1
    Messy1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SNU SNU!!!
  • PF1901
    PF1901
    ✭✭✭
    Some pretty (or hot in some cases ;) ) female orc chars right there indeed. Keep 'em coming.
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gro-Morag approves :)
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't know if Orcs are pretty, but they certainly can be attractive. There is beauty in strength and determination.
  • Lithium Flower
    Lithium Flower
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really liked the orcs in Skyrim. ESO orcs are too pretty. They are the children of Malacath, the spurned, the corrupted, they should NOT be conventionally 'pretty'. The males are still better character design than ESO's 'prettified' female orcs.

And there are elves with big bushy beards and I don't even know what is going on there. In my head canon, they're all suffering from some kind of hormonal related hirsutism due to food adulteration.
    Dragonknight Smith of the Lith | Rayna Dreloth
    Templar Josephine Belmont | Catherine Belmont | Irene Belmont
    Sorceror Blathanna | Eta Carina
    Nightblade Adda Vorenor

Ebonheart Pact | Daggerfall Covenant | EU | Champion Points ~ 800 | Crafter of all things
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And there are elves with big bushy beards and I don't even know what is going on there. In my head canon, they're all suffering from some kind of hormonal related hirsutism due to food adulteration.
    Yes, surely elves have never had beards in previous Elder Scrolls games...
    Legskky.png~c100.jpg
    Skyrim_dunmer.jpg
    YqOwil.jpg
    woodelfmale.jpg
    My quick googling didn't uncover any bearded elves prior to Morrowind, but I think they existed in previous games too. It's clear that in the Elder Scrolls universe elves are perfectly capable of growing beards. How commonly they do so is most likely driven by the culture and the fashion of the era.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't think that orcs should necessarily not be "pretty" but it should be a different sort of attractivness. I think that it is here.

I also miss the very usual facial tattoos on the dunmer that I remember from Morrowind. The combination of Jewelry/body art in character select was unfortunate for this. Also most of the facial tattoos were ... less than appealing.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Warraxx
    Warraxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watch out for the teeth... ouchies.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Warraxx wrote: »
    Watch out for the teeth... ouchies.

Oh come on ... you are heroic enough to face Malog Bal and you are fussing about a little love bite?
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »

Oh come on ... you are heroic enough to face Malog Bal and you are fussing about a little love bite?

It's not the Love Bite we are concerned about, its the, well, you know, the....OK, just think about a Popsicle and I think you will get the idea.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• ZigoSid
    ZigoSid
    ✭✭✭✭
    Irisa gra-Mozga from Bruma.

1430323214-irisa-1.png

1430323486-irisa-2.png
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could post what my characters might think about pretty orcs, but... it'd get censored... :blush::tongue:;)

Dunmer may be my all time favorite race in TES lore, but Orsimer do come a close second. So... keep it up, all you pretty orcs! :)
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to add my new boy to this thread. A handsome gentleman indeed!

16652214534_5eb5f9d104_z.jpgSherlock Gro Bones by wenxue2222, on Flickr
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to add my new boy to this thread. A handsome gentleman indeed!

16652214534_5eb5f9d104_z.jpgSherlock Gro Bones by wenxue2222, on Flickr
    Well, I'd say he's quite dapper. Perhaps not pretty per se, but certainly dapper.
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • Auricle
    Auricle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »
    PrettyOrc2_zpsc4yxkr8l.jpg
    You can't tell me she's not pretty!

Yeah, I'd hit that... WITH AN AXE.

:wink:
  • kpershing
    kpershing
    Soul Shriven
    maybe take some pliers to the bottom teeth, or at least file them down... But other than that I guess I could always put a bag on her head. lol
    [yellow]War War Never Changes.[/yellow]
  • Osteos
    Osteos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sigh.. I need more character slots. How can they give us 8 slots and have 10 races? I want to try and make a pretty orc now.
    DAGGERFALL COVENANT
    NA PC
    Former Vehemence Member
    Onistka Valerius <> Artemis Renault <> Gonk gra-Ugrash <> Karietta <> Zercon at-Rusa <> Genevieve Renault <> Ktaka <> Brenlyn Renault
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sigh.. I need more character slots. How can they give us 8 slots and have 10 races? I want to try and make a pretty orc now.
    If you're just trying to create a concept and a "look" for the character, you can always play around on the PTS or the EU server (if you're on NA server - obviously if you're on the EU server you'd play around on the NA server).

But yeah, 10 races and only 8 character slots is the reason I've got 2 accounts...
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you make 2 accounts from 1 box?
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »

But yeah, 10 races and only 8 character slots is the reason I've got 2 accounts...

Yeah.....every so often I have a fit of insanity and contemplate a third...
  • leeux
    leeux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There was a pretty Orc in Skyrim too... I remember her living in one of the Orc settlements on the western part of the map.

I was so used to the ugly Orcs from Oblivion than at first it was a bit strange finding an Orc pretty :)

I'll see if I can track down a screenshot (or take one...) and post it here.

EDIT: My bad... I meant western :blush:
    Edited by leeux on 30 April 2015 04:39
    PC/NA - Proud old member of the Antique Ordinatus Populus

My chars
    Liana Amnell (AD mSorc L50+, ex EP) =x= Lehnnan Klennett (AD mTemplar L50+ Healer/Support ) =x= Ethim Amnell (AD mDK L50+, ex DC)
    Leinwyn Valaene (AD mSorc L50+) =x= Levus Artorias (AD mDK-for-now L50+) =x= Madril Ulessen (AD mNB L50+) =x= Lyra Amnis (AD not-Stamplar-yet L50+)
    I only PvP on AD chars

~~ «And blossoms anew beneath tomorrow's sun >>»
    ~~ «I am forever swimming around, amidst this ocean world we call home... >>»
    ~~ "Let strength be granted so the world might be mended... so the world might be mended."
    ~~ "Slash the silver chain that binds thee to life"
    ~~ Our cries will shrill, the air will moan and crash into the dawn. >>
    ~~ The sands of time were eroded by the river of constant change >>
  • bloodenragedb14_ESO
    bloodenragedb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    all races have their own sensuality to them, and in truth, out of them all i think id rather bed an orc gal, and i RP a altmer 99% of the time
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Quite likely coming to the crown store sometimes soon... (if they can make money from it...)
  • Dahveed
    Dahveed
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No offense but this thread is pretty ridiculous, and I'm actually saddened by how "pretty" they made not just orcs but all races and characters in ESO.

Orcs are SUPPOSED to be fugly, they have been cursed to be "THE" ugly race. I can't believe how fair-skinned they are.
  • Caroloces
    Caroloces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dahveed wrote: »
    No offense but this thread is pretty ridiculous, and I'm actually saddened by how "pretty" they made not just orcs but all races and characters in ESO.

Orcs are SUPPOSED to be fugly, they have been cursed to be "THE" ugly race. I can't believe how fair-skinned they are.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
    I am curious, though, having developed a renewed fascination with the lore: Where was it deemed that they were cursed to be the "ugly" race?
    I would also call into question the subtle implication within your post that "fair-skinned" necessarily indicates beauty.
    Edited by Caroloces on 30 April 2015 12:12
  • Grayphilosophy
    Grayphilosophy
    ✭✭✭
    While I do agree orcs can certainly be given a pretty face. I'm going to have to also agree that I'm a little disappointed with the tendency of appealing to human beauty standards.

It would be a breath of fresh air if someone had the courage to make female orcs more like these:

(Images found via google search, credit where credit is due)
    female_orc_warrior_by_liarath-d5qirgf.jpg
    r169_457x257_17566_Telda_2d_fantasy_orc_portrait_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

While they are indeed unappealing to my taste in women, they still have enough femenine features to be recognizably female. They also have a sort of brutish charm about them that I can appreciate.

Edited by Grayphilosophy on 30 April 2015 12:55
  • Kublakan
    Kublakan
    ✭✭✭
    Wow! My main is a Orc and I must publicly asked your char hand!

Wait!... What! More beauties all over the thread. Ok let me think about it twice and Ill be back soon!

/drool

Edited by Kublakan on 30 April 2015 13:02
  • Mood
    Mood
    ✭✭
    It'd appear you made quite a similar orc to mine, bar the jewelry (which self respecting orc uses jewelry??)!

0xMIBKe.jpg

Edited by Mood on 30 April 2015 13:01