The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• c0rp
    c0rp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any plans to remove the stamina heal from behind the PVP PAYGATE that it currently hides behind?
    Force weapon swap to have priority over EVERYTHING. Close enough.
    Make stamina builds even with magicka builds.
    Disable abilities while holding block.
    Give us a REASON to do dungeons more than once.
    Remove PVP AoE CAP. It is ruining Cyrodiil.
    Fix/Remove Forward Camps. They are ruining Cyrodiil.
    Impenetrability needs to REDUCE CRIT DAMAGE. Not negate entire builds.
    Werewolf is not equal to Vamps/Bats.
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are the Striped Senche mounts Khajiit or just beasts?
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • Forcebuster
    Forcebuster
    ✭✭
    Will the amount of experience required for gaining a champion point change? and will killing adds/bosses/ dungeons /trials give more champion point exp than it is giving on 1.6.2?
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will crafters gain Champion Points? (Writs, harvesting, making items)
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
  • Throren
    Throren
    ✭✭✭
    Will the other racial armours be given a second look over/upgrade eventually like the orc and redguards armour?

Also the 'barbershop' feature that was said was being worked on, if and/or when we see it, can we get more options that are ingame yet unavailable like Sai Sahan's or King Jorun's beards?
  • Phoenospace
    Will there ever be weapon based Ultimates? There has recently been a lot of talk about diversifying classes to avoid cookie-cutter builds, and modifying skills to make stamina builds more viable since all class skills and ultimates are magicka based, adding weapon based Ultimates would work in favour of this for people who have little interest in magicka skills.
  • ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey guys! Here are the questions we answered during the 2/13 episode of ESO Live:

ESO Live: Ask Us Anything for 2/13/15

When will we see footage of the Xbox One version of the game?

We also published a screenshot of the controls on Xbox One in yesterday’s Road Ahead. We’ll continue to show off console footage over the next couple of months leading up until launch.

How will people be able to communicate on the console version considering consoles do not have a keyboard and mouse? Will there be some speech to text or voice communication.

There will be voice chat on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions of The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited. The console version will also support a USB-connected keyboard for chat, just like the PC/Mac version does.

DLC How does DLC work? Do we own it after downloading it? For example if I choose to buy DLC i will have that, but if i aquire DLC because i have a tamerial unlimited subscription will i get to keep that content or have access to it, if I choose to opt out of the month payments later down the road.

ESO Plus members who allow their memberships to lapse will keep all items earned but lose access to DLC content such as additional dungeons. You’ll gain access once you rejoin ESO Plus. Alternatively, players can also purchase individual DLC packs from the in-game Crown Store. Purchased DLC remains on the player's account and does not lapse.

Will PC to console transfer ever be sold? I'm not talking about the ones last year for the few that are eligible. Many of us missed that buy-date time and want to transfer a character to console.

No.

Can we have Zach Bush on ESO Live again please? Especially if he brings along more of his questions that he asked the loremaster. #LoreBits with Zach Bush.

We spoke to Zach, and he’d be happy to provide new LoreBits in the future! Just not today, because he’s taking a much-deserved day off.

With the new collection system and console transfers that are available for certain pc users. Will my pets, mounts, and costumes transfer with the character I copy? (Just wondering if you can potentially have the Imperial Edition on the console without actually purchasing a 2nd Imperial Edition for the console.) Minus the Imperial race of course(Unless you are transferring an Imperial Character)

Yes, if you purchase the Imperial Edition of ESO on PC/Mac, when you transfer to console during the character copy, your Collections items will transfer with you. You won’t need to purchase the Imperial Edition again.

Will there be item interaction like in all the other Elder Scrolls? I would really love to put a bucket on my friends head or make Npc's pose when I KILL them.

We don’t have plans for this at this time, but we’d love to put a bucket on your friend’s head as well.

Has the Server situation on console been finalized yet? I have a number of friends on PS4 in the US while I am in EU and would like to play with them. Will we be able to switch megaserver on console?

We are finalizing these details and will share more information as soon as we can!

Can I use stolen items in crafting like food making?

Absolutely. The system will even prioritize using stolen goods over non-stolen ones to help dispose of the contraband.

Are you ready to tackle the influx of gold spam that comes whenever a game goes f2p/b2p? Or will you be like other companies, such as PW, and ignore it?

We continue to take gold spamming seriously, and we’re constantly tuning our tools to address gold spam in the game.

Looking at increasing number of question about race change possibility - when are you going to address issue of racial passives being imbalanced OR give us possibility to change our character's race?

We don’t have any plans to announce about changing your race at this time.

When are the Guar Plushes going to be in stock?

We don’t have an exact date, but they are still being made!

Will costumes, alike to armor, have the ability to be recolored or dyed?

This is actually a bit more complicated than it seems on the surface, but we are investigating ways to get you the color variety you want from costumes.

Are the Veteran Ranks here to stay at this point?

No. We’re still planning to remove Veteran Ranks after we launch ESO: TU on console. We don’t have an exact timeline to share, as with development things can change and we want to make sure that we’re handling the transition properly.
    Jason Leavey
    Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
    Staff Post
  • ryan.hallahaneb17_ESO
    ryan.hallahaneb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Can anybody tell me in todays Live stream in the opening trailer at 01:33 what kind of epaulets the guy kneeling next to the dune hound was wearing?

I can't, by the life of me, figure it out, and i want them! :neutral_face:
  • Exstazik
    Exstazik
    ✭✭✭✭
    Costumes/mounts/pets will be available only in Crown_Store or also there will be available for some ingame achievements??
    Edited by Exstazik on 15 February 2015 14:51
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Question: Currently due to the Werewolf bonus 15% stamina regeneration while in human form there is very little reason to be a vanilla mortal, will this ever be addressed.

More information:

In the current live and PTS builds of the game Werewolf players gain 15% more stamina regeneration in human form whilst suffering none of the negative effects for being a Werewolf.
    This creates the issue where Werewolf isn't a choice to be made but a free upgrade with no consequences, players who are not playing a Vampire or Werewolf (and making use of skills and werewolf form) are better becoming a Werewolf than remaining a vanilla mortal.

Development of the game has often referenced "choices" however due to the above reasons this doesn't become a choice but must have for all vanilla characters regardless of builds.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • prototypefb
    prototypefb
    ✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Question: Currently due to the Werewolf bonus 15% stamina regeneration while in human form there is very little reason to be a vanilla mortal, will this ever be addressed.

More information:

In the current live and PTS builds of the game Werewolf players gain 15% more stamina regeneration in human form whilst suffering none of the negative effects for being a Werewolf.
    This creates the issue where Werewolf isn't a choice to be made but a free upgrade with no consequences, players who are not playing a Vampire or Werewolf (and making use of skills and werewolf form) are better becoming a Werewolf than remaining a vanilla mortal.

Development of the game has often referenced "choices" however due to the above reasons this doesn't become a choice but must have for all vanilla characters regardless of builds.
    i believe fighter guild skills and passives still work agians ww in human form, as far as i know. if not, that surely is a bug and needs to be fixed/reported
  • EtriusDragnox
    EtriusDragnox
    Soul Shriven
    I was wondering if we were to get a bounty system. Like all around Cyrodil and the factions there could be wanted posters of notorious players known, for killing stealing and such, and maybe like once a week a courier will come up to you and give you like 5 bounties of the top 5 notorious players. So you and a group of friends could go and fight this guy out in the wild and instead of dying he gets K.O.ed, and you and some friends can drag him back to Cyrodil. Though on the way back say the criminal has a bunch of friends and they can ambush you while your taking him back and set him free if he wins. If you get him back to Cyrodil or you Faction Jail you get his bounty and you can choose to split it among those in your group. He is then locked in the prison for like 3 minutes or maybe no time at all then he gets set free and his bounty is reset. Otherwise they would get bored if they were in the jail 24/7 ya know? I just thought that a bounty system would be a fun thing to add, and people could make a guild that acts as cops or the Knights of Justice or something where they go and get criminals. Just my own personal opinions, hope you have a good day!
  • Stella75
    Stella75
    ✭✭
    My questions is, is the customer service end of the zos contracted out to a different company?
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have just one question:
    Will the some of newest things that were added to PTS be added to the rest of ESO? The new places for storing mounts,etc. Playing in the PTS isnt really a lot of fun,due to there not being that many people.One has to wait for quite a while just hoping for someone to come along doing the same quest. Although,the tons of money,crowns,and other such perks are nice.Those of us who dont tend to use the PTS sure could use those things in a new update.
  • glak
    glak
    ✭✭✭
    I was wondering if we were to get a bounty system. Like all around Cyrodil and the factions there could be wanted posters of notorious players known, for killing stealing and such, and maybe like once a week a courier will come up to you and give you like 5 bounties of the top 5 notorious players. So you and a group of friends could go and fight this guy out in the wild and instead of dying he gets K.O.ed, and you and some friends can drag him back to Cyrodil. Though on the way back say the criminal has a bunch of friends and they can ambush you while your taking him back and set him free if he wins. If you get him back to Cyrodil or you Faction Jail you get his bounty and you can choose to split it among those in your group. He is then locked in the prison for like 3 minutes or maybe no time at all then he gets set free and his bounty is reset. Otherwise they would get bored if they were in the jail 24/7 ya know? I just thought that a bounty system would be a fun thing to add, and people could make a guild that acts as cops or the Knights of Justice or something where they go and get criminals. Just my own personal opinions, hope you have a good day!
    Fending off player assassins and hired thugs would be fun!
  • Themistokles
    Themistokles
    Soul Shriven
    It has previously been said that there will be no new major updates after 1.6 untill after consoles has been released. This has led to the belief that no new content will be out untill after console release.
    Is it possible to varify if this is true, or if new content will be released through DLC's in the upcomming crown store?
    By content i do not mean fixes to already released in-game materials, but new things to do, such as new veteran dungeons, quest areas etc.
    @Themistokles
    - Klytamnestra (Templar healer)
    DSA World record on vanilla difficulty (1.4): 115:54:406
  • yngvilrundeb16_ESO
    Did you ever consider having Jeremy Soule to compose the soundtrack for ESO?
    (*) Vaetilda, NA & EU (*)
  • Kragorn
    Kragorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you ever consider having Jeremy Soule to compose the soundtrack for ESO?
    His absence from the credits apart from the first track on the CD is surprising, and a bit sad really. While some of ESO's music is up to Soule's standards, much of it is at best 2nd-rate in comparison. Meanwhile, Soule's tracks for WOW's Draenor expansion is the highlight of that soundtrack IMO.

I assume he wrote the music to the in-game opening movie, which is an obvious re-working of the Morrowind main theme, but I've not seen any credits for that and I don't think that's the track on the soundtrack CD.
    Edited by Kragorn on 17 February 2015 13:41
  • Theosis
    Theosis
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Guild Trader System is inconvenient and very stressful for casual players who don't have the time to constantly find another trader. Is there any possibility of creating an Auction House system instead?
    This is were my signature would be if I was allowed one.
  • Shadesofkin
    Shadesofkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the dye system, I like the achievement system, and I even like that they're linked.

That being said, can we ever expect anything else to be linked to the achievement system, such as costumes, crowns, or experience points?
    @shadesofkin -NA Server.
    Tier 2 Player.
    MagDK Main forever (even in the bad times)
  • arqe
    arqe
    ✭✭✭
    I like the dye system, I like the achievement system, and I even like that they're linked.

That being said, can we ever expect anything else to be linked to the achievement system, such as costumes, crowns, or experience points?

That would be "XX" amount of birds with 1 stone. Dye and Achievement Link is indeed a perfect match but linking another to Achievement would be "boring" as experience. Because there is no "more" work to be done to obtain all.
  • QuendiX
    QuendiX
    ✭✭
    Question about Templar skills and buffs in 1.6.2-3:

1. Sun Fire - description says "Upon activate, you gain major prophecy, increasing your spell critical rating by X"

Questions:
    a) What is duration of this buff? Is it same as DoT time of this skill ?
    b) Is this buff regarding only to this specific skill or I can use it to increase other skill spell crit to make combo (exemple SunFire+Dark Flare) ?

2. Illuminate – Description says"Activating Dawn's Wrath Ability: Grants minor sorcerer to nearby allies, increasing spell damage by 5% for 20 seconds."

Question:
    a) Is caster counts as "allies" ?
    b) For example when I activate Sun Fire it will increase this skill spell dmg or next skill ?

3. Biting Jabs (Puncturing Strikes morph)

Question:
    Why this morph can't cost and be scaled off highest stats ( max stamina and Weapon damage or max magicka and spell damage) - this morph just closed good AoE/DPS skill for Magic using Templars. I'm forced to make stamina build to be good DPS and as I remember Your motto was "Play the Way You Like".

4. Power of the Light (Backlash morph)

Same thing as above - Why this morph can't cost and be scaled off highest stat - magicka or stamina.

Greetings ZOS
    QuendiX
    Edited by QuendiX on 19 February 2015 11:09
    North American server - @QuendiX

An'Yaevarn - LVL50 CP344 Templar DPS
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    Once console versions are out can we get over lays for the PC. I love use a xBoxOne controller on the PC, more so an PS4 controller (via bluetooth).. is there controller options for PC?
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
  • dafox187
    dafox187
    ✭✭✭
    1. when will we get the emote /sitonpushupguardback
    2.horse racing with betting could be a good idea
    3. vampire werewolf cross
    4 loyalty program items in the crown store
    5. fighting vanity pets and vanity humanoid npcs [like companions in skyrim and other games]
    6. houses with storage and farms for crafting
    7. seeing jewelry
    8. misc equips such as regular kitchen knifes farming tools
    9. drivable ships small quests maybe with the mount system
    10. sometimes i get stuck in the ground for a minute or so after walking out of a interior fix this bug please its really annoying
    12. jail for justice sytem
    13.in pvp the non vets areas always get vets in them
    15 unlock the empire suit when you become the empire and get to wear it forever even when you are no longer empire

these are unresolved things i have though of since the 5 days for the pre order you got to play before the launch some of them have been deleted you don't have to answer them on the show but i would like to see them or at least consider them

don't get mad at my spelling, autocorrect doesn't cover fantasy.
    Why couldn't the Khajiit go to the party? She had to be Elsweyr.
  • Rastoric
    Rastoric
    ✭✭✭

[*] When will finally be able to also craft jewelry?

this is my primary question.. the other is: Can you create a legacy server that doesn't implement 1.6?
    Just Say No! to changing Sorcerer Magicka skills to Stamina.
  • HeroOfNone
    HeroOfNone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Afternoon.

- When is it possible to see more pvp content or possible PvP battlegrounds? new maps, quests, etc and nor simply mechanics and skill changes.
    - I wasn't being serious when I asked, but could we call exp booster potions skooma?
    - Where or how do you want genetal suggestions and feedback threads posted or submitted? The subforum to pts was taken away.
    - What is you name? What is your quest? What is the air speed velocity of an unladen guar?
    - will we see any additions to the crown store before june? Is there a schedule for releasing new items in the crown store?
    - if things go well in development and testing, is it possible to see new DLC or new content releases before the console release in June? Outside of costumes?
    Herfi Driderkitty of the Aldmeri Dominion
    Find me on : Twitch | Youtube | Twitter | Reddit
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Afternoon.
    What is the air speed velocity of an unladen guar?

African or European?

My actual ESO related question:

Why is it possible for people to bypass the home and guest system and jump into any Cyrodiil campaign? Why is there even a system in place that can be so easily relegated to where you want to farm for emp?
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Inco
    Inco
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will we ever get the ability to send Hirelings out on LONGER missions for better items? I'd love to add points to that if it allows me to get a higher RNG chance to score better (Gold level) items to craft with. Make it WAY up on the level's required to spec into that item as well crafting level if you must to deter gold farmers/sellers.

Right now it's hit/miss and reports by many is we are already getting a nerf to what they bring us today. So tired of getting "okay" mats, but not seeing as many gold & purple grade materials from hirelings. Tomato's for example are terrible to find and even worse to get via hirelings.
  • aneova_ESO
    aneova_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Why were entrances to the Thieves Refuge's put so far from some cities, Vulkel Guards entrances are so far? They almost leave the VG area entirely.
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    How is a VR14 character supposed to earn XP for the Champion System? Cadwell's Silver and Gold content was completed months ago. Questing in Craglorn is an impossibility as no one completes quests there any more. The XP available in Cyrodiil is painfully small. If I can't earn any XP to obtain Champion Points, how am I suppos d to use that system to grow my character?
This discussion has been closed.