Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

lost all friends/guild

nanaki90
nanaki90
Did anyone loose all their guilds and friends? My lists are completly empty
  • per.t.pettersenb16_ESO
    yes. so did....
    It was not enough that i lost all bank items and upgrades.
    Now i had to loose friednds list, guilds and everything i had set up for sales aswell..
    Someone must be doing this to punish me for something..
    Edited by per.t.pettersenb16_ESO on April 7, 2014 7:19PM
  • Azurel
    Azurel
    Same here, lost all friends and guilds lists
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And me. Something a bit screwy is going on here...
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Lee85
    Lee85
    Yeah same here :/
  • fuglsangxb16_ESO
    fuglsangxb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds like you guys are on an overflow server.
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Could those of you experiencing this issue please try logging completely out of the game, run a repair on the client, and log back in? Let us know if that fixes it?
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • AidenC
    AidenC
    Its still showing my version as 1.0.0.96, should this not have been updated to 1.0.0.2??? checking for updates doesnt work?
  • Furutre
    Furutre
    So did i, lost everyone in friendslist and guild is removed.

When i add my friends again they dont get an friend request becouse im already friend with them at theyre account. So not sure what going on ; p
  • KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could those of you experiencing this issue please try logging completely out of the game, run a repair on the client, and log back in? Let us know if that fixes it?
    How about some response to the scores (thousands) unable to log in due to your authentication system failing to send out codes?
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    What megaserver are you all on?
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • AidenC
    AidenC
    EU
  • Healynn
    Healynn
    ✭✭
    EU Server... Guild chat / Pns / Teleport / difficult using of some items.. a lot of players in my guild and friends are affected.
    Edited by Healynn on April 7, 2014 7:37PM
  • davebrear
    davebrear
    Soul Shriven
    EU Server here too - guilds are missing and friends list is empty after the latest patch :(
  • AidenC
    AidenC
    I started off getting a disconnect, then when i logged back in all my friends/guild were gone and i was unable to chat, then when i tried to log in again i just get unexpected error!!!
  • vahadar
    vahadar
    Guild chat is very lagy, over 10-15 minute latency before a message is posted, happens to everyone is my clan that is online. EU server
  • pvdamme
    pvdamme

Repair didn't help :(
  • Harleyquincey
    Harleyquincey
    ✭✭✭
    EU server. All guilds gone, all friends removed, friend requests never reach their target, guild creation does not work. This also would mean that all items currently listed in Guild Stores are gone as well since the guilds itself seem to no longer exist.

Will try repair now.

Repair did not help.
    Edited by Harleyquincey on April 7, 2014 8:15PM
    EU Server
    Clavius Lydoris Probus - Imperial Dragonknight Tank
    Co-Founder of [Black Manticore Brigade]
    Proud member of [Sigma Draconis] and [House Zar]
  • Duccea
    Duccea
    ✭✭✭
    EU server, friends list and guild are gone, I cannot re-add friends nor re-create my guild. I also get random unknown errors when trying to log in and have to try several times before I am finally able to load a character.
  • per.t.pettersenb16_ESO
    Eu server aswell. Repair did not help.
  • Pixelex
    Pixelex
    ✭✭✭
    EU. Lost Guild and Friends, too. After porting I get the unexpected error. Now when I login unexpected error, again. :/
    Meisterangler alias Masterfischi
    www.pixelex.net
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ran a repair, now can't login at all due to Login Timeout. I'm on the EU server as well.

Edit: Managed to log in to character select now, but getting kicked out with an Unknown Error.
    Edited by Enodoc on April 7, 2014 7:44PM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • AidenC
    AidenC
    repair DOES NOT work......i can log in again now, but chat/friends/guild still gone!!!
  • ItsGlaive
    ItsGlaive
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What megaserver are you all on?

EU. Patch needs to be rolled back if this isn't fixed quickly.
    Allow cross-platform transfers and merges
  • Effe
    Effe
    ✭✭
    Megaserver is EU and repair doesn't work.
    All Guilds not working nor appearing, same for friends.
  • scaxfullb16_ESO
    Same here :/
  • SilverWF
    SilverWF
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol, I've done this and... UNKNOWN ERROR returns to me. Great.

EU server
    • PC EU. Ebonheart Pact. CP 1k+
    • YouTube: All ESO disguises (2014)
    • EU players are humans too! We want our maintenances in the least pop time (at deep night) and not lasted for several hours!
    • Animation canceR - is true PvP cancer! When you can't see which actions your opponent do - you can't react properly on them!
  • Laura
    Laura
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sounds like you are on the overflow server maybe a bug?
    Edited by Laura on April 7, 2014 7:44PM
  • Zennor
    Zennor
    ✭✭
    yup my guild is gone and so are all my friends. EU server also.
    Edited by Zennor on April 7, 2014 7:47PM
  • Nitratas
    Nitratas
    ✭✭✭
    EU server. i got unknown error when loading into zone several times and when im able to log back in my guild and friend list got removed too.
  • Vyndeleron
    Vyndeleron
    ✭✭✭
    Laura wrote: »
    sounds like you are on the overflow server maybe a bug?

They would suck if that's the case
This discussion has been closed.