Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

allowing hackers to play should not be allowed zos

blair0588ub17_ESO
blair0588ub17_ESO
Soul Shriven
This is a topic on players most of which have been reported by numerous people , for hacking . there is no reason for this to be going on and if this is the kind of game your going to have then i suggest u let everyone know . i have been a customer for over a year now and this is not something anyone wants to see happen which is why going b2p brings players like this to the game. Zenimax u have let us down , this shouldn't have ever happened and i would like this addressed in your next eso live or i will bring numerous people to the chat to state why your allowing this kind of nonsense to happen in this game . ty please note i do not want to bring any such negitive comments about what i have said other then how people would like this to be addressed asap.
  • fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a topic on players most of which have been reported by numerous people , for hacking . there is no reason for this to be going on and if this is the kind of game your going to have then i suggest u let everyone know . i have been a customer for over a year now and this is not something anyone wants to see happen which is why going b2p brings players like this to the game.
    ESO wasn't B2P when the flying/poshacking/underground/telebot plague was going on for many, many weeks when the game launched.

I've yet to see a single bot, let alone the bot trains we saw 12 months ago in dungeons, over-world grind zones, etc. , in a long time. I have no problems gathering crafting mats even in the lowbie zones due to farming bots. I never see bot trains running circuits killing mobs 24/7.

I don't doubt there are still some bots, I know there are fishing bots and some 'legit' (sic) players have always used them to level-up.

B2P hasn't changed that one jot from my experience and I see no evidence of any measurable bot problem six months ago or now.

Edited by fromtesonlineb16_ESO on April 2, 2015 6:18AM
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Play a game where they punish people then . ZOS only bans people if they can prove it . Most good hackers are better the in game GMs . They know what and when they can get away with it . If anything ruins your enjoyment , go find something enjoyable . If it's been a year and it's legit , why are you still supporting this game ?
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Considering all the bots & whatnot we had, close to a year ago, the b2p argument is not valid.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I watched one of our twitch streamers film two cheaters who were virtually unkillable in chill tonight. I just reported both of these clowns last week and it appears zos will not take care of this so he will be making you tube video on their ability to take 200 from invasion and 614 from a ballista for multiple shot, come on Gina and Jess. They would be dangerous if they were not such cruddy players. Everyone knows who they are as the twitch chat all knew them. Why on earth are they still playing or at least least allowed to cheat?
    Edited by DHale on April 2, 2015 6:30AM
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • SteveCampsOut
    SteveCampsOut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have yet to see a single fact in this thread that proves either hacking or cheating. All I hear are accusations and threats to leave the game. Not convincing!
    @ֆȶɛʋɛƈǟʍքֆօʊȶ ʀʋʟɨʄɛ⍟
    Sanguine & Psijic Group Beta Tester.
    Steve's Craftiness Find out what I can make for you at my Google Doc Spreadsheet.
    Pacrooti's Hirelings Website:
    pacrootis.enjin.com/

NA Server:
    Steforax Soulstrong CH782 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH782 Dragonknight AD
    Rheticia Le Drakisius CH782 Nightblade DC
    Razmuzan Thrasmas CH782 Templar EP
    Sheenara Soulstrong CH782 Dragonknight DC
    Erik Ramzey CH782 Nightblade AD
    Growling Kahjiti CH782 Nightblade EP
    One of Many Faces CH782 Sorcerer DC
    Grumpasaurus Rex CH782 Warden DC
    EU Server:
    Guildmaster of Pacrooti's Hirelings AD Based LGBT Friendly Guild.
    Stefrex Souliss CH701 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH701 Dragonknight DC
    Slithisi Ksissi CH701 Nightblade EP
    Pokes-With-Fire CH701 Dragonknight AD
    Josie-The-Pussi-Cat CH701 Templar AD
    Stug-Grog M'God CH701 Templar DC
    One With Many Faces CH701 Nightblade DC
    Trixie Truskan CH701 Sorcerer EP
    Grumpetasaurus Rex CH701 Warden EP
    ESO Plus status: Canceled!
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have yet to see a single fact in this thread that proves either hacking or cheating. All I hear are accusations and threats to leave the game. Not convincing!

Stop trolling . ZoS does not allow proof to be posted on the forums and theirs no reason anyone should lose their forum account to prove anything to you . You don't believe it , great . Awesome . I couldn't care less . I've met and killed the player their referring too once with a group . He is killable but it's very hard . Maybe he perfected it now with 1.6 and isn't . Either way , I don't doubt he could be up to his prior MO at all .

You folks still reporting it , try something on Reddit and Facebook . Throw the videos in places they can't be removed . Maybe you already have I'm just out of ideas for you but wish Ya luck .
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are you talking about the Unkillable here? I havent played much since update 6.
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

Facebook Page for the Tournaments
    Elder Scrolls Online Tournaments
    Please search and hit Like to see future post and updates for the events
    youtube channel: tagaparti
  • SteveCampsOut
    SteveCampsOut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roechacca wrote: »

Stop trolling . ZoS does not allow proof to be posted on the forums and theirs no reason anyone should lose their forum account to prove anything to you . You don't believe it , great . Awesome . I couldn't care less . I've met and killed the player their referring too once with a group . He is killable but it's very hard . Maybe he perfected it now with 1.6 and isn't . Either way , I don't doubt he could be up to his prior MO at all .

You folks still reporting it , try something on Reddit and Facebook . Throw the videos in places they can't be removed . Maybe you already have I'm just out of ideas for you but wish Ya luck .

Dude, I'm not saying name and shame, but I'm also telling you that all I hear are accusations! You have not explained just how he or she is hacking or cheating because frankly, you don't have any actual proof. If he's using an exploit, tell us the exploit he's using. That is allowed. Not explaining how it's done, but what is being done. All I hear is he's winning and you don't like it.
    @ֆȶɛʋɛƈǟʍքֆօʊȶ ʀʋʟɨʄɛ⍟
    Steve's Craftiness Find out what I can make for you at my Google Doc Spreadsheet.
    pacrootis.enjin.com/

NA Server:
    EU Server:
  • BRogueNZ
    BRogueNZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    they're using the *** bag exploit

Happy now?

no, didn't think so..

you'll need it explained to such detail it would achieve nothing except promote its use
  • Keron
    Keron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No matter what you do, it doesn't help. Remove names and nothing happens to the culprits while the thread will be sunk to oblivion because it does not fit the image they want the general forum to display. Leave in the names and get banned for naming & shaming. Give details on how the exploit works to get the thread removed and banned for disclosing the information. You can't do anything on the forums.

Using the ingame /report function doesn't seem to help. The same people either don't disappear at all or come back quickly and continue to do the same things as before. It also lacks any way of following the investigation, you don't even get a "we're looking into it" half the time you try. Let alone anything in the way of "The issue has been resolved", even without giving any hint as to the outcome.

The main problem here and one that will not ever be resolved is the non-appropriate stance ZOS shows to have on exploiting/cheating, no matter what they claim. As sad as that is, I guess it really boils down to Deal with it.
    Edited by Keron on April 2, 2015 8:54AM
  • runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I can't help but think the flying EP guy (since I can't say his name here people will know who I mean that played today, but bear in mind it's by no means an Alliance-specific thing) was hacking. Seen by dozens of people.
  • SteveCampsOut
    SteveCampsOut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    runagate wrote: »
    I can't help but think the flying EP guy (since I can't say his name here people will know who I mean that played today, but bear in mind it's by no means an Alliance-specific thing) was hacking. Seen by dozens of people.

See? Now was that really so hard to write? It wasn't an explanation of how it was done, it was simply "WHAT" was being done! I agree, anyone who can fly and attack you and fly to get away is hacking.
    BRogueNZ wrote: »
    they're using the *** bag exploit

Happy now?

no, didn't think so..

you'll need it explained to such detail it would achieve nothing except promote its use

Well gosh, Runagate was able to explain it without breaking any rules! Too bad you are just here to foster bad manners.
    Edited by SteveCampsOut on April 2, 2015 9:32AM
    @ֆȶɛʋɛƈǟʍքֆօʊȶ ʀʋʟɨʄɛ⍟
    pacrootis.enjin.com/

NA Server:
    EU Server:
  • RoyJade
    RoyJade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't like the idea, but I think if these exploit are easy to reproduce, the better think to force ZOS to do something is to post a tutorial. Like this, a lot of players will cheat, and ZOS will have no choice but correct the exploited bug.

And I also fight two nearly-immortal hacker. With a bonus : when near them, 600+ ping and most of our techniques just don't hit them. Even when they were dead, just go near them massively drop the ping.
    We took six minutes to kill them with four oil, one ballista (they were in a tower) and twenty players.
  • ZOS_EveP
    ZOS_EveP
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings, everyone. We are closing this thread as it is not constructive and only serves to further incite a negative discussion without any helpful feedback. While we understand that not every opinion is positive, we do expect all opinions to be expressed in a constructive manner. Please keep this in mind when creating threads and thank you for your understanding.

To report a player for abuse, exploitation, harassment, or other inappropriate behavior, right-click their name in the Chat Box and select the "Report Player" option.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.