Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Interactive Map - Craglorn"

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
This is the official discussion thread for the blog article Interactive Map - Craglorn. Hope you enjoyed the newest addition!
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Kinjetix
    Kinjetix
    Everything looks so awesome! Can't wait!!!!

Keep up the good work guys!
  • SirPuppingtonVonHat
    SirPuppingtonVonHat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Link is broken for me. :/
    The Psijic Order
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    I don't know what you're talking about.

(try it now)
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • ers101284b14_ESO
    ers101284b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Man I can't wait but that's a huge section of map. Only a month out and your already revealing huge sections like that makes me excited to see if we are going to see more of Nirn throughout the life of the game.
  • Sindofin
    Sindofin
    ✭✭
    All these maps are so flat. I see brown surfaces with some water bodies and a few select icons. Would be nice if they looked a bit more like actual maps, like in-game. Why no terrain with roads, vegetation, settlements, etc.?
  • Reinmard
    Reinmard
    ✭✭✭
    Man I can't wait but that's a huge section of map. Only a month out and your already revealing huge sections like that makes me excited to see if we are going to see more of Nirn throughout the life of the game.

Craglorn was already "done" for the launch, but they delayed it.
  • SirPuppingtonVonHat
    SirPuppingtonVonHat
    ✭✭✭✭✭

(try it now)
    All hail the Ginataur!
    The Psijic Order
  • Morkulth
    Morkulth
    ✭✭✭
    Gina Craglorn really needs a another 2 weeks and some patches to the PTS please.
    World First Emperor
    Masterclass Theatre
    Psijic Tester
    Entropy Rising
  • Delith
    Delith
    ✭✭✭✭
    Morkulth wrote: »
    Gina Craglorn really needs a another 2 weeks and some patches to the PTS please.

This thread is for discussing the interactive map.

That said, these kinds of features are neat, Gina! I'd love to see more like them. It makes the world feel more fleshed out and interesting, and it's fun to have things to look at when I cannot be logged into the game.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    sweet. I am close to the Vet ranks, so I may get to try this soon
  • Lucardes
    Lucardes
    ✭✭✭
    And they leave the PvP players stuck in unbalanced campaigns with no sigh of any fix or additions. Good job ZOS on focusing on your PVE players only... a lie from you guys saying you don't make a difference between pve and pvp players.
    Lucefer
    #1 Sorcerer in EP Dawnbreaker
  • Melkeveien
    Melkeveien
    Soul Shriven

(try it now)

Provided link to the interactive map sometimes leads to error page and it looks like you certainly don't know what YOU are talking about.

Anyway, I'm excited about new content even though it was "done" before the launch, and I also agree with the following opinion:
    Sindofin wrote: »
    All these maps are so flat. I see brown surfaces with some water bodies and a few select icons. Would be nice if they looked a bit more like actual maps, like in-game. Why no terrain with roads, vegetation, settlements, etc.?

Edited by Melkeveien on May 5, 2014 11:43PM
  • huangmao
    huangmao
    All I can do is complain and dream of morrowind :open_mouth:
  • Crimson
    Crimson
    huangmao wrote: »
    All I can do is complain and dream of morrowind :open_mouth:

you don't want to see Solsteim for a 3rd time ;o ?

• hlmstj
    hlmstj
    Soul Shriven
    all i want to say is how can i approch there?
  • valiel
    valiel
    Soul Shriven
    It is not an interactive map, i think. At least, it is not so helpful map as this one - http://esohead.com/map
  • Skelfish
    Skelfish
    ✭✭✭
    So we get to learn more about both the Nord and Redguard ancestors? That's super neat. Do these groups of people still exist by the 4th/5th era? They seem kind of isolationist since we've never really heard about any places NOT within a certain races claim.
  • Sortiarius
    Sortiarius
    Soul Shriven
    I always run dual monitors. Game on one side, and this map could be on the other one. What would be a neat feature would be to see an icon of yourself on the map and maybe a trail of your travels.
  • R0M2K
    R0M2K
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looks interesting and promising.

Hope everyone gets its dose: raiders, explorers, questers, crafters & pvpers.

PS: By the Eigth Buff the Nightblades
    Edited by R0M2K on May 7, 2014 2:04PM
  • Hiddenbunny
    actually, apparently they are spending their resources on how to claim ownership of everything ever worked on and imagined by their past employees