Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

Bizarre Black-Headed Figures

SjornParadox52
SjornParadox52
✭✭✭
I've been encountering this strange visual glitch for a while now, it's been happening on both players and npcs. But this only affects specific head pieces, Like the psijic order hoods and the wolfhunter hat. I don't know what other head pieces this bug affects but it can be distracting. One thing you're exploring then out of nowhere you see an npc or a player who's own head is pitch black.

173j364be8p8.jpg
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on May 6, 2024 1:04AM
  • harvey07
    harvey07
    ✭✭✭
    ALWAYS does this for me when others are wearing one of the cosmetic hats. in vivec city crafting there are a few players that are there each day with the hat and they are black to me until i get super close to them.

thought was just me.
    Options
  • sunsrest
    sunsrest
    ✭✭
    OH, so it's a bug! I thought it was some new reward hat from a new dungeon or achievement or something like that, I see people with that 'look' at least once a day, I feel like I've mostly seen it on witch hats
    Edited by sunsrest on May 5, 2024 3:37PM
    Options
  • DoofusMax
    DoofusMax
    ✭✭✭
    Happens a lot for me when the other player is wearing one of the purchasable/earnable hats. Witches Hat and its assorted reskins is especially bad about it, as is some of the wide-brimmed stuff like Cavalier and Broadbrim. If I wait long enough and the player hangs around long enough, it eventually renders.
    Options
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

Because there is a thread already open on this topic, we're going to close this one down so that all feedback can be consolidated in one place.

You may continue the discussion here. Thank you for your understanding.
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.