The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Enjoy Mountain Dew To Unlock Free Mount, Experience Scrolls, & More"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
hwq7tlvo8p92.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for, "Enjoy Mountain Dew To Unlock A Free Mount, Experience Scrolls, and More".

"Get your hands on some Mountain Dew and you’ll unlock in-game rewards, including the Karthwolf Charger mount, XP scrolls, and more."
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on May 3, 2024 2:07PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • Soraka
    Soraka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the same one from the Doritos awhile back right?
    Options
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soraka wrote: »

more than just that lol

it was first introduced with the horns of the reach collector bundle for that dungeon dlc

then it was added to the dragonscale crown crates

then the doritos/rockstar energy drink promotion

then the alienware steam promo beginning of this month

and now this promo lol
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
    Options
  • SirLeeMinion
    SirLeeMinion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buy a marked Mountain Dew. Open an account online with Mountain Dew... Oops, you lost me there. Next.
    Options
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lmao
    Options
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    These promotions are fun, but I would need a whole house as a reward to sign up even a fake account with a random soda company lol
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
    Options
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it's nice that new players are able to acquire Collector's version items for free that are no longer available in the Crown Store other than occasionally in crates or purchaseable with Crown Gems or Seals of Endeavor.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
    Options
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager

Yes, this was the mount in the Doritos Promotion from last year as well. So for those that missed it, here is a new opportunity!
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • NeoniKa
    NeoniKa
    ✭✭✭
    What is "Mountain Dew"?

I've seen this promotion everywhere, even on steam, but when I try to access https://www.mtndewgaming.com/ this is what I get in all my devices:

t25seqtpq10u.jpg

I don't know what it is and I can't understand why I'm blocked because I never tried to access that site before.

So... How can I access that promotion alternatively? Is there any other url?
    Options
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    NeoniKa wrote: »
    What is "Mountain Dew"?

I've seen this promotion everywhere, even on steam, but when I try to access https://www.mtndewgaming.com/ this is what I get in all my devices:

t25seqtpq10u.jpg

I don't know what it is and I can't understand why I'm blocked because I never tried to access that site before.

So... How can I access that promotion alternatively? Is there any other url?

Mountain Dew is an American soft drink owned by Pepsi. Bright green and citrus flavored and high in sugar and caffeine. Stereotyped as the beverage of choice for hyperactive young people. It is probably blocked outside of America because Pepsi are unlikely to be running this promotion out of the goodness of their heart, but as a way to drive sales and marketing, and that sales and marketing is focused on America.
    Options
  • NeoniKa
    NeoniKa
    ✭✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »

Mountain Dew is an American soft drink owned by Pepsi. Bright green and citrus flavored and high in sugar and caffeine. Stereotyped as the beverage of choice for hyperactive young people. It is probably blocked outside of America because Pepsi are unlikely to be running this promotion out of the goodness of their heart, but as a way to drive sales and marketing, and that sales and marketing is focused on America.

Sounds interesting. I'd like to taste it, but yes, I'm in Europe. My bad. Never seen it around.

Still, looks kind of weird the message they left for foreigners' visitors: "Sorry, you have been blocked" -- Ouch!
    Options
  • Soraka
    Soraka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »

Yes, this was the mount in the Doritos Promotion from last year as well. So for those that missed it, here is a new opportunity!

Okay thanks just double checking
    Options
  • Pelanora
    Pelanora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You've got to be kidding.

Hey, how about my toon wears a Pepsi chest piece, I get crowns every month?
    Options
  • JimFord047
    JimFord047
    ✭✭
    But this one goes faster, hyped up with all of the sugar and caffeine in mountain dew!!!!

Still a pity as we can get mountain dew in the UK, yet cannot get a benefits, only the shakes!
    Options
  • duagloth
    duagloth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gross
    Options
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this promotion for all platforms, or only for X-Box?
    Options
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    JimFord047 wrote: »
    But this one goes faster, hyped up with all of the sugar and caffeine in mountain dew!!!!

Still a pity as we can get mountain dew in the UK, yet cannot get a benefits, only the shakes!

They do have a "sugar free" version that I have drunk more in the past when I was drinking such sodas.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
    Options
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I drink Mountain Dew from time to time. I bought a bottle with a code this weekend(It said X-BOX on the bottle and said NOTHING about Elder Scrolls just an FYI, and has a "Points for Rewards" with a scanning code below that), all you need is an email address and a password to open the account. You place the code in then.

The choices were you can get an experience scroll worth 100 points, or a mount for 2000 points. I got 100 points for one cap, I bought one more bottle and got another 100 points. It's not made clear whether you ever get more than 100 points from one cap code. I chose the experience scroll both times.

Dew sends you a code via email after you chose the scroll or the mount(If you have 2000 points). On the crown store option menu ingame on PS5 there is an enter code menu and you enter the code and you get the scroll sent via ingame email.

I don't drink all that much Mountain Dew and it's $2.29 for a bottle here so I'm not willing to spend $50 for a mount but I'll pop in my code whenever I get one just for kicks. Kinda cool in a way I guess.

Just as an FYI if you play XBOX there were some pretty neat stuff there, controllers for 6000 points, headphones, a drone....
    Edited by Veinblood1965 on April 29, 2024 7:58PM
    Options
  • GLP323b14_ESO
    GLP323b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

So you need to drink 20 Mountain Dews to get the mount?

Forget that.

I might drink one or two a year, and that's usually from KFC or something.

PC/NA @GP323
    Options