The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Authentication Emails not being recieved

snips86x
snips86x
Much like THIS thread going back to 2016, there is still an issue with authentication codes not coming through via email.

My wife has been waiting for a code all day and so far, nothing has come through. We even changed the email on her account in the hope the situation may change...it did not, but the activation email for changing email address came through instantly...go figure.

When will she get to play?

Also:
  • How can an issue going back 9 years, still be an issue?
  • Why aren't you using an alternative MFA solution?
  • snips86x
    snips86x
    Oh, and how can I get a reply here within 2 mins but it takes over 48 hours using the "ticket system"?
    Options
  • hiyde
    hiyde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    snips86x wrote: »
    Much like THIS thread going back to 2016, there is still an issue with authentication codes not coming through via email.

My wife has been waiting for a code all day and so far, nothing has come through. We even changed the email on her account in the hope the situation may change...it did not, but the activation email for changing email address came through instantly...go figure.

Also:

Possible workarounds:
    - Cancel the code box and try to log in again. This often works for me.

- Log into Elderscrolls website and if you get a code prompt there, see if you get the e-mail. That has gotten me into the game as well.

If you're already tried those things, apologies!
    @Hiyde GM/Founder - Bleakrock Barter Co (Trade Guild - PC/NA) | Blackbriar Barter Co (Trade Guild-PC/NA)
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @snips86x

What is your current ticket number?

We can take a look at your ticket and ensure it is being handled correctly.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • snips86x
    snips86x
    ZOS_Bill wrote: »
    @snips86x

What is your current ticket number?

We can take a look at your ticket and ensure it is being handled correctly.

240419-003751
    Options
  • snips86x
    snips86x
    hiyde wrote: »
    snips86x wrote: »

Also:

Possible workarounds:
    - Cancel the code box and try to log in again. This often works for me.

- Log into Elderscrolls website and if you get a code prompt there, see if you get the e-mail. That has gotten me into the game as well.

If you're already tried those things, apologies!

The cancel one is a neat trick, just didn't work this time around. We were already logged into the account on a browser but appreciate the suggestion, the former was unknown to us.
    Options
  • ZOS_Kraken
    @snips86x I have left you a forums message about the status of your ticket.
    Options
    Staff Post
  • snips86x
    snips86x
    ZOS_Kraken wrote: »
    @snips86x I have left you a forums message about the status of your ticket.

Any news?
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @snips86x

Support has reached out again and is now awaiting your response back once more.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post