The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Nameplates overlapping with health bar

ApoAlaia
ApoAlaia
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Good evening beautiful people,

Since the update depending on the camera angle the nameplates overlap with the health bar of engaged enemies:

ggya135qq3b5.png

Is anyone else experiencing this?

If you reposition the camera the nameplate 'jumps' above the health bar where it should be.
  • Sarannah
    Sarannah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm having the same issue. This happens in like 50% of the cases when engaging mobs. It's not a big problem, but it is a bug.
  • ApoAlaia
    ApoAlaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin I understand that this is definitely 'low hanging fruit' in the context of this release but any chance it may get at least acknowledged in the 'Known Issues' please?
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Thanks for looping me into this. Just to rule out the common issues first, is this with addons disabled? If not, could you disable addons and see if you are still encountering this issue?
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • ApoAlaia
    ApoAlaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Thanks for looping me into this. Just to rule out the common issues first, is this with addons disabled? If not, could you disable addons and see if you are still encountering this issue?

Thank you for the reply.

Yes, I took the opportunity to do this without addons at the same time as trying to get the guild history to cooperate.
  • Sarannah
    Sarannah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Personally I am not using any add-ons.
  • shannarab16_ESO
    This issue still occurs.
  • Mooncake
    Mooncake
    ✭✭✭
    This issue still occurs.

Can confirm.
    --
    Lyris Titanborn says: Sai! Your sword! It's working!
    Lyris Titanborn says: Sai! That's amazing!
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i notice this happening occasionally as well

i dont have any addons which alter the nameplates, think it might actually be related to the new fonts
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014