The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Gifting is still not unlocked for me after several months subbed

Tsuriel
Tsuriel
✭✭✭
I've been trying to read up on what's required for the new gifting qualifications but there isn't much else to go by beyond the 180 days past first login. I've been playing for years and have lately been subbed for several months now since the new gifting policy came out.

Is gifting unlocked for anyone else?? I've been ESO+ subscribed for several months now as said and I'm still waiting for the gifting to be unlocked, is there anything I've missed out on, do I need to buy something specific like a crown pack for it to be unlocked??

Thanks in advance
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You have to send in a ticket.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
  • valenwood_vegan
    valenwood_vegan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You likely need to put in a ticket to get gifting unlocked - here's some more info.

Would be nice if this info was actually made available to people and they didn't have to go out of their way to find it :\
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    we dont know the exact requirements for gifting to be enabled

as far as im aware if its not enabled for you, then you would still have to submit a ticket to request gifting access

no idea if its enabled automatically after requirements are met or if you have to submit a ticket to get it enabled
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Tsuriel
    Tsuriel
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the helpful replies. I submitted a ticket in hopes to have it resolved soon. Hopefully in good time to send my significant other a gift for Valentine's day :)
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @Tsuriel do you have the ticket number? We can always check and make sure it is in the right place.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Tsuriel
    Tsuriel
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    @Tsuriel do you have the ticket number? We can always check and make sure it is in the right place.

Hey Kevin, I do yeah

240209-005171
    Edited by Tsuriel on February 9, 2024 10:10PM
  • SerafinaWaterstar
    SerafinaWaterstar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was turned down on one account for whatever reason - I mean, even tho it is my second account, it still has ESO+, participates in events, and is in a trading guild. Not sure what more they want.🤷🏻‍♀️

Only wanted gifting as want to be able to send crown store stuff from one account to the other….
  • sshogrin
    sshogrin
    ✭✭
    Was turned down on one account for whatever reason - I mean, even tho it is my second account, it still has ESO+, participates in events, and is in a trading guild. Not sure what more they want.🤷🏻‍♀️

Only wanted gifting as want to be able to send crown store stuff from one account to the other….

I'm in the same boat, put in a ticket and they've turned me down. My account has more achievements and stickerbook stuff than a lot of people's main/only account.
    I shouldn't have to fight with Bethesda so my second account can gift items. Very frustrating. I feel like they think I'm guilty of something I've never done. I spend a lot of time and money on this game...to be treated like this isn't right. I've been with this game since beta...
  • ezmaye
    ezmaye
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin

Could you also look into mine? I messaged support and they denied my request. I responded asking then to review again as I have been playing almost daily for 3 years and they still have denied the request. I am unsure what else I need to do to be eligible and they have provided no other info? I have ESO+ and buy crowns every other month.

Ticket number: 240228-002704
  • valenwood_vegan
    valenwood_vegan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's sad to hear that people are still having trouble with this. It took me multiple tickets (the first time it was basically closed with a "nope, we're closing this, stop bothering us"), but I eventually got it unlocked. Idk if this made a difference, but for the second attempt I immediately went on the support site after putting in the ticket and added an update to my ticket in which I provided a list of specific reasons why I felt I was eligible for gifting. That time, gifting was unlocked for me almost immediately. So basically, don't give up. Wish y'all the best of luck.
    Edited by valenwood_vegan on March 7, 2024 1:40AM
  • Tsuriel
    Tsuriel
    ✭✭✭
    It's sad to hear that people are still having trouble with this. It took me multiple tickets (the first time it was basically closed with a "nope, we're closing this, stop bothering us"), but I eventually got it unlocked. Idk if this made a difference, but for the second attempt I immediately went on the support site after putting in the ticket and added an update to my ticket in which I provided a list of specific reasons why I felt I was eligible for gifting. That time, gifting was unlocked for me almost immediately. So basically, don't give up. Wish y'all the best of luck.

Luckily I had mine unlocked after a couple of days as stated in the ticket and could gift my significant other with a gift for Valentine's Day. I hope others recieve a similar good and effective service with their requests :)