The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Final Tally for Morningstar Frostwear Style Pages New Life Festival 2023

ElderSmitter
ElderSmitter
✭✭✭✭
Here is the breakdown i received from opening New Life Boxes every day on 1 Character. Once I received my 1 daily Morningstar Outfit Piece, I did not open another box until the next day. I did every Quest plus the bonus Quest daily for the entire Festival.

3 Morningstar Frostwear Breeches
1 Morningstar Frostwear Epaulets
1 Morningstar Frostwear Gloves
5 Morningstar Frostwear Hat
2 Morningstar Frostwear Jerkin
2 Morningstar Frostwear Sash
2 Morningstar Frostwear Shoes

16 Total Morningstar Frostwear Style Pages.

Cheers!

Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on January 13, 2024 4:14AM
  • Tenthirty2
    Tenthirty2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better than I, though I didn't take into consideration the cooldown on piece drops, nuts :/
    IIRC on my main I got all pieces except gloves. Don't know about my other accounts. Stuff like this I only grind on one account to save my sanity :D
    • "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs - horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
    • "When my time comes, I will smile. And that will be all." -Sir Nathain Galien
    • IGN: TenThirty2 (PC/PS: NA, PC/PS: EU)
    Options
  • ElderSmitter
    ElderSmitter
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tenthirty2 wrote: »
    Better than I, though I didn't take into consideration the cooldown on piece drops, nuts :/
    IIRC on my main I got all pieces except gloves. Don't know about my other accounts. Stuff like this I only grind on one account to save my sanity :D

Yeah, after my First Style Page i asked if there was a cooldown and someone kindly posted a link that there was a cooldown, and you could get 1 per day.
    Options
  • Melivar
    Melivar
    ✭✭✭
    Luckily, I had all the items on the Impressario so just bought most of them with tickets. For Days 1-4 I did all quests available for my main and a couple on an alt that I wanted to get some way shrines with and received no style pages. After that I did the math and figured out I could make better use of my time and the double XP to just buy them.

The remainder of the event I did just 1 quest for tickets and ended up getting 2 style pages reducing my ticket spend slightly so I could get some group repair kits.

The drop rates for the more recent events have been so poor that I simple won't waste my time trying to grind boxes.
    Options
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did one quest per day (mostly for the event tickets) and until the end of the event had 1 of the new outfit pages (bought the rest using event tickets). It were 26 days, I think?

Btw, during the whole event I got only 2 pieces of furniture in the event boxes. I think it were more the years before (although it's probably always a matter of rng anyway).

Just for stats; I'm not complaining.
    @Syldras | PC | EU
    The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
    Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
    Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
    Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire
    Options
  • amapola76
    amapola76
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I played the event almost every day (only skipped two days), on both NA and EU, and for the entire duration of the event, received only two pieces on each server. So, basically that averages out to less than one per week. It's been that way for me for multiple events over the last couple of years. That's just... not right.

And yeah, only one or two pieces of lighting furniture per server as well. Also only one or two of the classic holiday provisioning recipes.

For me, it was charity writs and bug parts, all the way down. :/
    Options
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i got 0 morningstar and 2 evergreen style pages for the entire event lol

i bought all of the morningstar ones with tickets because i had nothing else to spend tickets on
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
    Options
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic, as it's related to an event.

Thank you for your understanding
    Options
    Staff Post