The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

PS servers - any way to check your guild gold deposits?

SerafinaWaterstar
SerafinaWaterstar
✭✭✭✭✭
As question says - is there any way to check when/who/how much - have couple of trading guilds that have fees & there appears no way in game to check about gold deposits - don’t care about seeing others, would just like to be able to check mine to make sure up to date (sometimes life very busy so think have done it but then may not have - even with phone reminder!)
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on January 5, 2024 4:20AM
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Unfortunately who sees what gold is deposited in a Guild Bank is controlled by the GM of that guild.

Many guilds choose to keep their deposits private, often only the GM and maybe a deputy can see them, sometimes the officers too......

Your best bet is to ask one of the management team to check whether you are up to date.
    Edited by freespirit on January 3, 2024 11:22PM
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You may be able to see the bank history based on your rank otherwise you will need to ask someone who can see it
    Soupy twist
  • LikiLoki
    LikiLoki
    ✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately, it is not possible to install addons on the console for statistics. I repeat, as I have said many times in similar discussions: it is high time to expand the capabilities of guilds in the direction of control and analytics. The game guild system has never received any improvements - it's frustrating
    I use "my donation" on my PC https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info2762-MyDonationArkadiusTradeToolsAddon.html
    Edited by LikiLoki on January 4, 2024 2:58PM
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic, as it's asking the community for assistance.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • SerafinaWaterstar
    SerafinaWaterstar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would just like there to be an option to see when/amount you have deposited - so you have a record, & not just the GM.