The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

i wish all face markings and tatoos were gemable

YetAnotherLinuxUser
YetAnotherLinuxUser
✭✭✭✭
it's not like i will ever use any of them. when they coe from a crate i wish i could gem them even on the first one.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on December 3, 2023 4:20AM
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic, as it's related to crown store items.

Thank you for your understanding
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Totally agree. And non combat pets. And skins. I have things I regret buying with gems or got from crates and never use.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
    Options
  • evan302
    evan302
    ✭✭✭
    I would love this. Most face and body markings don't interest me, won't ever be used and yet, they go straight into my Collections without the option to gem them. If I could get gems from them I'd probably be a bit more appreciative of the free crates.
    Options
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would be nice. Most body markings can't be seen for gear anyway.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
    Options
  • YffresTrill
    YffresTrill
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not just markings, anything from the crates. I got some horrible shiny pet/mount from the free crates, and now it's cluttering up my collections UI. I'd take the option to refuse items without gemming them, even. :D
    Edited by YffresTrill on December 5, 2023 6:52AM
    @ Yffre'sTrill - PC/EU (No Steam)
    -
    Naering (Bosmer WW Archer - Valenwood separatist, Hircine-agnostic, honoured affiliate of the Gang of Scroungers.)
    Alts: Kunali, Free-as-Wind, Gurzog gro-Kosh, Seldril, Hatiba, Kareemal, Gilfirion, Elorwe, Ludvikke, Tsetha-Vos, Loulou Villeau, and Nilvani.
    Options
  • Pixiepumpkin
    Pixiepumpkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everything from the crates should be able to be turned into gems. I absolutely detest the body markings/tatoos. I have no interest in them and I feel like I am getting robbed everytime I get one.
    "𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝕲𝖔𝖉𝖘 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖇𝖘𝖔𝖑𝖚𝖙𝖊, 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖎𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖐𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖑𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖘." ― Sotha Sil
    PC/NA
    Options
  • YetAnotherLinuxUser
    YetAnotherLinuxUser
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well I'm sure some people like them or they wouldn't exist. I just don't do tats.
    Options
  • YffresTrill
    YffresTrill
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love tattoos, but most of the ones in the game are imo very ugly. But, to each their own. We should all have the option to choose what we do and don't want to keep.
    @ Yffre'sTrill - PC/EU (No Steam)
    -
    Naering (Bosmer WW Archer - Valenwood separatist, Hircine-agnostic, honoured affiliate of the Gang of Scroungers.)
    Alts: Kunali, Free-as-Wind, Gurzog gro-Kosh, Seldril, Hatiba, Kareemal, Gilfirion, Elorwe, Ludvikke, Tsetha-Vos, Loulou Villeau, and Nilvani.
    Options