The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Official Discussion Thread for "Fear These Frightfully Fun Creations From The ESO Community!"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
4o5dsqgcvmhv.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for, "Fear These Frightfully Fun (And Festive) Creations From The ESO Community!"

"Seasonal fear makes for serious fun in The Elder Scrolls Online this Halloween!"
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on October 30, 2023 2:29PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why are the Glenmoril Wyrd pages/maps and the Grave Dancer pages not in the grab bags? These are years old. Instead, you put last year's Witchmother's outfit style in the grab bags. Last year, I trashed both Glenmoril and Grave Dancer by the end of the event, as they quickly reached 100 gold or less prices.

Also, bummer that we're now going to a passive XP buff. No more using the whistle at the end of the event to have a 2-hour XP bonus after the event ends. I suspect it has to do with not wanting a bunch of cauldrons literring the landscape and potentially bogging things down performance wise.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    Why are the Glenmoril Wyrd pages/maps and the Grave Dancer pages not in the grab bags? These are years old. Instead, you put last year's Witchmother's outfit style in the grab bags. Last year, I trashed both Glenmoril and Grave Dancer by the end of the event, as they quickly reached 100 gold or less prices.

Also, bummer that we're now going to a passive XP buff. No more using the whistle at the end of the event to have a 2-hour XP bonus after the event ends. I suspect it has to do with not wanting a bunch of cauldrons literring the landscape and potentially bogging things down performance wise.

I think you meant to comment on the Witches’ Festival announcement, but I totally agree with you about the Glenmoril style pages. I would add the Dremora motif pages as well. I think only the legs were relatively rare and people could still get those from the grab bag.

I think the XP bonus changing to passive is a good change, especially for people in Cyrodiil, where such tools/mementos don’t work. So long as we can still summon the cauldron when desired and I hope people do events as skellies! :lol:
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    Last year, I trashed both Glenmoril and Grave Dancer by the end of the event, as they quickly reached 100 gold or less prices.

This might be why. They’re widely available without needing to spend Event Tickets on them; I know I still have a bunch stashed somewhere, I doubt I’m the only one.

Speaking of, I guess I can try selling those now and reclaim some bank space…
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.