The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Official Discussion Thread "Support No Kid Hungry During The Give A Sweetroll 2023 Charity Campaign"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
67qmkmur5abd.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for, "Support No Kid Hungry During The Give A Sweetroll 2023 Charity Campaign"

"Tune into select Stream Team Member livestreams to help us help children in need as part of the latest No Kid Hungry charity drive."
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on October 17, 2023 2:00PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • FluffyDoom
    FluffyDoom
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Kevin,

I watched many streamers and it looks like this was a huge success, so much generosity from the ESO Community ! Great to see, thanks so much for the event.

I have a question about claiming the prize however....is it required to provide BOTH the account UID plus the associated email address in order to receive the Chef's bundle?

Seems to be a huge security risk to provide the account's email address and also could end up doxing the account owner or leaving the account subject to hacking down the road if twitch information is compromised (as has happened in the past) or if the streamer's system/email is hacked.

Please advise, thanks in advance!

@ZOS_Kevin

• ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @FluffyDoom let me check in on this and get back to you. I'll check on requirements. Regardless, we'll get you taken care of. And we want to avoid any potential risk, so we'll get this checked.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • FluffyDoom
    FluffyDoom
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome, thanks so much for the quick reply!