The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Official Discussion Thread, "Daily Login Rewards- October 2023"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
ibtpnpch9xcy.png
This is the official discussion thread for, "Daily Login Rewards- October 2023"

"See what goodies you can claim simply by logging in to ESO during the month of October 2023."
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on October 27, 2023 1:38PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Really loving the day of getting Seals of Endeavor!
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • Moonie01
    Moonie01
    Soul Shriven
    wish i could see it! i can not get past the age verify page,, odd i have to verify my acct . to be able to read the forums and than i have to put in my age to be able to read the somethings, i can not get past it. also yes i put in a ticket , but this is a known issue for years, and you guys have never fixed it. just a little upsetting.

i would love to see what is coming, any other way to see this?
  • TruthSeeker
    TruthSeeker
    ✭✭✭
    This is not behaving like a link for me. I've tried copying, pasting...the best I get is this page again. Please include the actual link, @ZOS_Kevin

ZOS_Kevin

Update: I was able to locate the page by navigating to Kevin's devtracker page and clicking the link on there:

https://devtrackers.gg/elder-scrolls-online/p/1f6aef8e-official-discussion-thread-daily-login-rewards-october-2023
    Edited by TruthSeeker on September 30, 2023 4:44AM
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah, forum is bugged right now regarding links :(
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [snip] Ash hoppers are insects. Which means an exoskeleton (bone on the outside, meat on the inside). You wouldn't eat this like a drumstick chicken or turkey leg. You would destroy your teeth on the exoskeleton "armor". You would have to eat it like crab legs or lobster claws. Break the outside to get at the meat inside.

[edited for minor bashing]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on October 2, 2023 1:08PM
  • nightstrike
    nightstrike
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    ibtpnpch9xcy.png
    This is the official discussion thread for, "Daily Login Rewards- October 2023"

"See what goodies you can claim simply by logging in to ESO during the month of October 2023."

The endeavor reward is nice, but I think it's about time we just convert all gems into endeavor and get rid of gems. There's a flat 50:1 difference between them, so just drop the redundant currency.
    Warning: This signature is tiny!
  • Nihilr
    Nihilr
    ✭✭✭

The endeavor reward is nice, but I think it's about time we just convert all gems into endeavor and get rid of gems. There's a flat 50:1 difference between them, so just drop the redundant currency.

Yeah but what about MOAR currencies? lol /sarcasm
    Edited by Nihilr on October 1, 2023 3:11AM
  • Nebs
    Nebs
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really like the inclusion of Seals of Endeavor as a daily reward this month. I'd love to see it as a trend and it's cool that it is the value of a weekly endeavor.

However, it'd be nice if that actual amount approached even 10% of an Epic-tier item. It's the first time seals have ever appeared as a Daily Reward and I think it'd be nice if they weren't treasured quite so highly and you let loose with it.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [snip] Ash hoppers are insects. Which means an exoskeleton (bone on the outside, meat on the inside). You wouldn't eat this like a drumstick chicken or turkey leg. You would destroy your teeth on the exoskeleton "armor". You would have to eat it like crab legs or lobster claws. Break the outside to get at the meat inside.

Then squeeze the head and suck the juice out.

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on October 2, 2023 1:09PM
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche