Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

What is the story here?

WiseSky
WiseSky
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
xq823cyjknri.png
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on September 22, 2023 3:21AM
Immersive Quests Addon
Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
List of Immersion Addons
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a load screen from Eastmarch where to this day there's still a huge party going on?

Now if you want a real story (as in RP or whatever) - sorry, I don't do nords.
    Edited by TaSheen on September 21, 2023 3:04PM

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
    Options
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The picture shows Rigurt's quest in Wrothgar.
    Edited by RaddlemanNumber7 on September 21, 2023 3:54PM
    PC EU
    Options
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Maybe Stuga is wondering if she will get a word in if he drinks enough
    Soupy twist
    Options
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic, as it's asking about lore.

Thank you for your understanding
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Okay this may be a stretch but some dots connected. It could possibly be a reference to the A Christmas Carol(?) play put on by a guild, which Gina watched and streamed on twitch last Christmas. In the play, Rigurt was getting advances by Stuga.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
    Options
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I thought this too, but when I looked up the quest, the female orc looks different.

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Cultural_Affections
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

Options
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I thought this too, but when I looked up the quest, the female orc looks different.

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Cultural_Affections

There are two orc ladies involved. Rulfala is the one that fancies Rigurt, and who is shown in the OP's picture.
    PC EU
    Options