Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

2023 Q4 Loremaster's Archive?

Aliyavana
Aliyavana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Last year we had a total of 3 loremaster's archives, each coinciding with a major content release. Since we no longer have the "Season of the X" kind of chapters anymore, all that's left this year is the endless dungeon at around Q4. I'm wondering if we will have any other loremaster's archive this year perhaps involving that or something else?
Edited by Aliyavana on August 17, 2023 6:51PM
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    We don't have anything on the books yet, but I think the plan is to have one with every DLC content. All that being said, we'll reach out to the team to make sure the ask is on their radar.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    We don't have anything on the books yet, but I think the plan is to have one with every DLC content. All that being said, we'll reach out to the team to make sure the ask is on their radar.

thank you for letting us know, i look forward to the next one
    Options
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    thank you for letting us know, i look forward to the next one

Second this!
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
    Options
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like Endless Archive is looking neat. looks like they are pulling from all throughout tamriel for this free update. if there will be a loremaster archive, i can see it having lots of potential
    Options