Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Activity Finder BROKEN

DrSlaughtr
DrSlaughtr
✭✭✭✭✭
For the last two days I have had horrible queues to the point where I've abandoned many after 30 minutes+. I can't get into a BGs at all. Waited 35 minutes last night before giving up. Today I'm a 15 without a queue. Yesterday me and a buddy, tank and healer, couldn't get into a dungeon. We had to find two more people. Even with 4 people, we waited five minutes in queue.
I drink and I stream things.
Twitch: DrSlaughtr
YouTube: DrSlaughtr
Facebook: DrSlaughtr
Twitter: DrSlaughtr
TikTok: DrSlaughtr
  • MisterBigglesworth
    MisterBigglesworth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wait i thought we were in Q4 on this chart tho...

FY5CZc3.jpg
    Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.
  • DrSlaughtr
    DrSlaughtr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah.

UPDATE: Finally popped a BG at around 25 minutes. Get stuck in an infinite load screen. Quit and restart.

Requeue.

20 minutes later I get into a BG. Guess what? INFINITE LOAD SCREEN.
  • DrSlaughtr
    DrSlaughtr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 DPS and one healer. 20 minute queue for pledges.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are aware of a series of issues that have been leading to long load times and failure to join matches when attempting to queue for Battlegrounds on the Xbox One and PS4 Megaservers.

We have made some configuration changes, which seem to be alleviating the issues for the time being. If you get a chance, please try logging out and logging back in, and trying once more to queue for Battlegrounds.

If issues persist, please feel free to let us know.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • DrSlaughtr
    DrSlaughtr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE

I have had better luck getting ready checks, but I still keep getting stuck in infinite load screens upon group formation.
  • pdblake
    pdblake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Endless load screens on PC EU as well! I'm having to kill the game off.
    Edited by pdblake on November 8, 2019 7:12PM
  • Evolv3d
    Evolv3d
    ✭✭
    Group finder broken af, 1dps 1 tank 1 healer waited 40 mins to do a random daily, also spent 25 mins waiting for battleground daily to be kicked when you enter the match Cos lack of players happend 5 times in a row
  • DrSlaughtr
    DrSlaughtr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was not completely reliable before dragonhold but after that patch it was completely ruined. I started keeping track of bgs. Over the last week, I tried 12 times to enter bgs. 5 of those times I got stuck in an endless load screen and had to quit. The remaining 7 times I did get in. In all seven of those times at least one team was stuck with 3 or less players. 3 of those times I was on a team with 3 or less players.

I don't understand why they aren't acknowledging a problem. I've sent support tickets with no response over and over. Then this nonsense happens with the event and they're acting like it's only because of server load.

I want to hear an actual response on this issue. Acknowledge it and tell us there's a plan to fix it. I'm not buying a single crown until then and if this persists I will be cancelling my sub.
  • Pitka
    Pitka
    The Dragonhold patch completely ruined the activity finder on PC EU. I'm a healer and I always queue with my friend tank and before the patch, we got any dungeon instantly, max waiting time was less than 1 minute. Now it's like over 20 minutes and nothing. We have to leave the queue and join again (spamming this sometimes help), change the group leader or relog. It's basically impossible to get a dungeon run through the activity finder. All my guildies have the same problem - infinite queue. Please give us back the old activity finder!