The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tamriel Trade Union - World's #1 Trade Alliance [9 guilds][1 BILLION+ Weekly Sales]

• Silvia0708
    Silvia0708
    ✭✭✭✭
    @spetz87 and @zaidos666 I sent you the invites. Welcome to our family :)
  • Mihan
    Mihan
    Soul Shriven
    Hi! I'd like to join "Traders of the Ebonheart" if it's possible. @Mihan811
  • Silvia0708
    Silvia0708
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Mihan811 I have sent you an invite. Welcome to TotE and in our family :)
  • xTroO
    xTroO
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I'd like to join Tamriel Marketeers or Traders of the Ebonheart in Vivec, @xTroO
  • spetz87
    spetz87
    Soul Shriven
    Hi again, can y invite to Tamriel Marketeers (Vivec), am already in Traders of Ebonheart, but this week in Ailnor, i dont have Summerset upgrade yet, and cant trade there.

upd: nvm already upgraded
    Edited by spetz87 on August 13, 2018 8:25AM
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    @spetz87 we will get sorted once servers are up!
    Ireniicus
    GM - Tamriel Traders Guild (TTG); Divine Deals; Allmart & The Alchemist Emporium
  • taleof4gamers2012b16_ESO
    Hey,

Just so you know the latest update corrupted my ESO install so I wont be able to login for a couple of days as it downloads, just in case you think of kicking me for inactivity ;)

I am in Traders of the Covenant, ID: TaleOf4Gamers.

Thanks.
  • kristijanH
    kristijanH
    ✭✭
    I would like to join a guild. I don't really care which one as long as it's got a 10k/week requirement. User ID is: @kristijanH. If I have to choose I would choose Tamriel MArketeers or Traders of the Ebonheart but any can do for me. Thank you.
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    @kristijanH invite to TotE incoming :)
    Ireniicus
    GM - Tamriel Traders Guild (TTG); Divine Deals; Allmart & The Alchemist Emporium
  • Eyllora
    Eyllora
    ✭✭✭
    Hey @taleof4gamers2012b16_ESO ! I'll write a note on Traders of the Covenant roaster (it it's not already done) so you don't get kicked :-) Have a nice day and good luck with this issue
  • seriousgamer406
    seriousgamer406
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to join i my ingame name is El smego
  • HansProlo
    HansProlo
    ✭✭
    looking for a trade guild @Mistmacher
  • taleof4gamers2012b16_ESO
    There we go, spent about 13 hours straight downloading the game. Everything should be good now ;)
  • TheThird
    TheThird
    ✭✭✭
    @Elsmego @HansProlo please look at our list of guilds and tell us which guild(s) you would like to join *OR* tell us the maximum required sales/week you would be comfortable with, and we'll help you get sorted! =)

Thank you for the update @taleof4gamers2012b16_ESO , will inform TotC staff <3
  • HansProlo
    HansProlo
    ✭✭
    TheThird, max 30k a week and I am on holiday from sunday 2 weeks
  • Nayawin14
    Nayawin14
    ✭✭✭
    Congrats guys for selling over 1 Billion! I sell ballistae via our lidl shop in ALLMART o/

Still, about the 'getting rich has never been easier', I cannot prevent myself to notice that like in every big trading unions (2000+ sellers) 10-20 players or even less share all the power and benefits...

I think there is something to meditate about the trading system in ESO, and how players brought the same unfairness that prevails in real-life in our beloved Tamriel...
  • TheThird
    TheThird
    ✭✭✭
    Okay @HansProlo I will make a note to send you an invite in approximately 2 weeks then :)

And @Nayawin14 , to be fair the 10-20 players who sell the most also put in the most time and effort to do so. Many will spend hours every day to hunt bargains in other stores for reselling. The same opportunity is available to everyone that cares to do the same. The free market system in ESO, as well as the decentralised trading system, is what allows for this to happen.

And there is no power or benefits to selling more than everyone else, except that you earn more in total, because you sell for more (which they manage to do because they put in more time). I don't see how it is unfair that some people sell more than others, when it's because they work to achieve that, so I absolutely disagree with you :)

To some people, PvE or PvP is end-game, to others, it is trading, or running guilds. Let's let everyone play the game they want, and congratulate those successful in the aspect of the game they attempt to pursue =)

With that said, if you have further thoughts on how ESO could change its trading system, for whichever reason, I suggest you post it in its own forum thread or one made for it :)
    Edited by TheThird on August 15, 2018 12:53PM
  • Nayawin14
    Nayawin14
    ✭✭✭
    TheThird wrote: »
    And @Nayawin14 , to be fair the 10-20 players who sell the most also put in the most time and effort to do so. [...] I don't see how it is unfair that some people sell more than others, when it's because they work to achieve that, so I absolutely disagree with you :)

I was not referring to the fact that 10-20 players sell more than others (which is fair as you said), but the fact that leaders in general tends to lead x guilds at a time inside those alliances and therefore got all the power + huge revenus from donations for example (which I only question if it is fair - my point being, for example, should new members not being better integrated, should there not be more in-game interactions, is the universal system of donation a trap? etc etc). I also spent a lot of time on the game, so i sometimes question myself about things and fairness - that's all. I know you guys do a great job btw!
    With that said, if you have further thoughts on how ESO could change its trading system, for whichever reason, I suggest you post it in its own forum thread or one made for it :)

This was rather an invitation to meditate the system, i don't have every answers to the potential problems i mentioned :)
    You are perfectly right though, i am not sure this discussion should have started here - i am glad to have some feedback though for once!

Join us in ALLMART / TTU o/
  • seriousgamer406
    seriousgamer406
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to join the guild In game El smego i would like to be put at 10 to 20k requirement also i dont really mind what guild if you need some people in one ill just take that spot
  • spetz87
    spetz87
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, want to join Tamriel Marketeers my id @spetz87 , ty.
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Elsmego - can you confirm your exact @name please?

Ireniicus
  • TheThird
    TheThird
    ✭✭✭
    @Nayawin14 If you had more insight, you'd know there is no huge profits, only huge costs. I've personally paid 150m+ in additional gold for bids in the last 2 years, and that's a very conservative figure.. and that's because tax+donations have not been enough. This misconception that tradeguild owners make tons of gold off their guilds has to end, it's quite insulting. At least on PC/EU, it's definitely far from the truth.Some lucky guilds that never get into conflict might make a profit, but those are the exception, not the rule.

You should instead appreciate the huge amount of work and gold we put in to run all these guilds efficiently, in our own free time, and at multiple costs :) Or you could try and start your own tradeguild and see how much it'll cost you in time and gold just to get a small one up and running with a stable trader.. you'll be unpleasantly surprised, and might actually donate gold to support our guilds rather than thinking we profit off it.

Still, it's good to hear other people's opinions, and we for sure should never stop discussing how to improve things, or it will stagnate and die eventually. If you have further questions or ideas, feel free to contact me directly.. I'm always up for a polite debate!
    Edited by TheThird on August 16, 2018 9:58AM
  • Isis1e
    Isis1e
    Could I get an invite to Tribunal Traders and/or Traders of the Covenant please?
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi Isis1e, what is your in game @name?
    Ireniicus
  • Isis1e
    Isis1e
    Sorry forgot to put it in! Its easy though @Isis1e
  • Nayawin14
    Nayawin14
    ✭✭✭
    I thought we were done. Still, I am sorry but I have to correct you on 2 things:
    @Nayawin14 If you had more insight [...] This misconception that tradeguild owners make tons of gold off their guilds has to end, it's quite insulting.

Who is insulting? I pointed it out, new member of our guild(s) have absolutely no info from that sort. Ty for pointed out my misconception. But still, we are the one that paid and you are the one that receive money to do a job. As said, I spend as much time as you on the game, often helping strangers, and will never get a penny for that.
    [i.] You should instead appreciate the huge amount of work and gold we put in to run all these guilds efficiently, in our own free time, and at multiple costs :)[ii.] Or you could try and start your own tradeguild and see how much it'll cost you in time and gold just to get a small one up and running with a stable trader.. you'll be unpleasantly surprised, and might [iii.] actually donate gold to support our guilds rather than thinking we profit off it.

i. I did :
    Nayawin14 wrote: »
    so i sometimes question myself about things and fairness - that's all. I know you guys do a great job btw!

ii. I also had a guild, and had to disband it - not because of the work load but actually because I was feeling as alone as when I wasn't guild master...

iii. I did donate 30k gold to our ALLMART CANDY SHOP on last week actually :p But maybe people that donate 30k- gold should stop as it is an insignificant amount to you 'big fish' obviously... Btw, I also consider myself as a trader, and I did (at my small scale) participate to the Billion sell, even if you are not aware of my existence... Which bring me back to the fact that 1 trading guild is a good thing but alliances are only a safeguard for old chub loons that aimed to rule the world :(

I can see you are really busy and didn't take the time to read me well enough, that's a pity (and have to say I am pained you got +4 and me +0 for those posts)... But this after all illustrate my point more than everything:
    Naya: +0; The3rd: +4 - where stands the power now?

Still, I will forgive you because a forum is made to talk freely, and also I like our ALLMART and after all, there's no reason that this changes o/

• TheThird
    TheThird
    ✭✭✭
    @Nayawin14 Now you are insulting once more, by claiming this is a job and I somehow get paid to do it, when the opposite is true.. But instead of continuing this on the forums, I will mail my response to you in-game. :)
    Edited by TheThird on August 16, 2018 8:25PM
  • Eyllora
    Eyllora
    ✭✭✭
    That is sad to see that this topic has been a bit polluted.
    So I would like to talk about my own experience at TTU to encourage people to contact us if they want to enter an active trading guild and a friendly community.
    After having been in different small guilds, I realized that despite of having nice items for sale, I couldn't sell that much because of having a trader once or twice a month, and in a not so good location.
    At some point, I saw an advertisement for the Alchemist's Emporium (loved the name :-) ) and I got invited. Very quickly (within some minutes) my items started to be bought and I had to relist and relist and relist etc. That's one thing we hear often when someone just joined "30 mn, and I already sold 100k".
    After that I joined TotC (loved the name, support the faction) then some months later TTG (loved the numbers :-D)
    What I can say for sure, is that you'll become richer than you were if you enter one of our guild AND you take trading seriously because we have very, very, very good spots and helpful community.
    To me, rich is having more money that you need, even in case there is a new need (like a new house you really want to buy and furnish) so yes, you can become that easily at TTU if, and only if, you spend some time in trading. Of course, the more time you have for this activity, the richer you become. To me trading is a game within the game :-)
    I love our union because guilds are united but still have their personality. For example at TotC we organize different activities regularly, and more coming soon, or at TAE there are those funny trading contests. I can't say about other guilds of our union because I entered mine and never left. That's a sign, no ?
    There are far more trading guilds then trading spots, so being united is a security for all of our guilds. It'll be a security for you also if you join. Not that we never lose our spots, but we find different solutions when it happens. I remember last time TAE lost spot, we, officers, spent the whole after-bid monday morning temporary transferring people who asked for in other guilds of TTU so they could secure their sales if needed. This is how our alliance works !
    So once more, if you want to enter a merry community, make new friends, earn money and even learn how to make money eventually, cos if you're new, we'll find a place for you also <3
    Edited by Eyllora on August 17, 2018 6:59AM
  • ZOS_Ragnar
    ZOS_Ragnar
    admin
    We have removed some posts that were disrupting this thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Nayawin14
    Nayawin14
    ✭✭✭
    Eyllora wrote: »
    What I can say for sure, is that you'll become richer than you were if you enter one of our guild AND you take trading seriously because we have very, very, very good spots and helpful community.

richer or kicked ... :p

Sheogorath always leave places where he's not wanted... unless he does not want to! (Uncle Sheo)
This discussion has been closed.