The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PTS Patch Notes v2.3.0

• ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    KriHavok wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Do the loyalty awards (vanity pets) only apply to those who have purchased the DLC pack separately or are ESO Plus members also applicable for the awards? Also, out of interest, is there a reason behind the Imperial City not having a vanity pet associated with it, or will a pet for it be added in a future update? Great job on the patch notes by the way! :)

Anyone who has access will get the pet, that includes if you purchased the DLC or are an ESO Plus member.

As for Imperial City, there are no current plans to offer a reward for that DLC, partially because you're able to earn a pet through a certain event (no spoilers).
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • blabafat
    blabafat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tenplarrrr
    Fire Cloak - VR12 DK - Nord - EP
    Ámeer - VR15 Templar - Imperial - AD
    The Mágician - VR16 Templar - Imperial DC
    Magíc - VR16 DK - Dark Elf - DC
    Àmeer - VR16 Templar - High Elf - DC
    ámeer - VR16 Templar - High Elf - AD
    Æ ámeer - VR16 Templar - High Elf - EP
    Ameer Flow - Level 34 Nightblade - High Elf - EP

Youtube:
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCFNmXCgmTVo-T-p1BIVLxbQ
  • Nikkiy
    Nikkiy
    ✭✭✭
    Nerf Funnel Health :'(
  • Love Wizard
    Love Wizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never thought I'd say this, but im proud Zenimax. Thanks.
    @IWM - EU - Member of Hodor
    Mashinate - Highelf Nightblade (Inactive)
    Love Wizard - Dunmer Dragonknight (Inactive)
    Godblade - Highelf Nightblade (Active)
    Mashixo - Dunmer Sorcerer (Inactive)
    Hjelmi's Sister - Dunmer Nightblade (Inactive)
    Mashiex - Orc Nightblade (Active)
    Beaminate - Dunmer Templar (Inactive)
    Kittynate - Khajiit Nightblade (Inactive)
    Godmancer - Orc Necromancer (Active)

Server: EU || Guilds: Hodor & Banana Squad || Previously Zerg Squad || Nightblade Lover

Scores: vMoL - 170840 | vSO - 177392 | vHRC - 159696 | vHoF - 221111| vAS - 115810| vCR - 132661 | vBP - 101083 | vSS - 247438

Achievements: Tick Tock Tormentor x3 - Immortal Redeemer x6 - Gryphon Heart x5 - The Unchained x1 - Godslayer x1

Worlds First Vet Maw of Lorkhaj Clear (Hodor! & Hodor!)
    Worlds First Vet Halls of Fabrication HM Clear - Worlds First vHoF Speedrun(Hodor!)
    World Record for All Trials Pre Thieves Guild Patch (Hodor!)
    Worlds First Tick Tock & Disassembly General (No death speedrun HM vHoF)
    Worlds First vAS Hardmode
    Worlds First Cloudrest clear, and hardmode
    Worlds First Cloudrest HM Nodeathspeedrun (Gryphon Heart)
    Worlds First Blackrose Prison clear
    Worlds First "The Unchained" title (vBP speedrun, nodeath, no sigils)
    World Record for all the Trials (Murkmire)
    Worlds First Godslayer
  • BlackEar
    BlackEar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PatchNotesGifUpdated_zpsrujpc9lb.gif
    Bjorn Blackbear - Master Angler - Collector - Black Market Mogul - Ebonheart Pact - Exterminatus - EU.

Achievement hunter:

Visit my profile page to find out about which achievement I am currently hunting.

Check out Anemonean's thieving guide!
  • Vaktus
    Vaktus
    ✭✭
    I never thought I'd say this, but im proud Zenimax. Thanks.

Same here. Same here.
    Sixteen-year-old on a quest for world domination. Watch out!
  • Maseri
    Maseri
    ✭✭✭
    Hardy: This ability now reduces Poison, Disease, and Physical Damage dealt to you, instead of Poison, Disease, and Magical Damage.

Thaumaturge: This ability now increases the damage done by damage over time effects, instead of increasing Poison, Disease, and Magic Damage.

@ZOS_GinaBruno has the ability to boost Poison and Disease damage been removed from the Champion System now if I'm understanding correctly?

I would expect these to be included in Mighty given the changes to Elemental Expert but it is not mentioned anywhere in these PTS Patch Notes. Boosting the damage of damage over time effects does not cover all instances of Poison or Disease damage and I am unsure if this is an oversight or intended change.
    Edited by Maseri on February 3, 2016 9:06PM
  • HeroOfNone
    HeroOfNone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, BASE GAME PATCH

Alliance War
    General
    • Guards at Scroll Temple Gates have been redeployed and placed on the ground.  Honor guards, archers and footmen have also joined the Mages and Menders at those locations.
    • Wall repair kits will now repair 5,000 damage per repair.
      • Note that the cost will remain the same.
    • Players that are Alliance Rank 50 will now properly receive Rewards for the Worthy.
    • Fixed an issue where obtaining the Alliance War bonuses (Home Keep, Enemy Keep, Scroll, or Emperor) would force you to dismount.
    • The tutorial for Battlefield Repairs will now correctly appear when you first acquire a Siege Repair Kit.

Alliance Points
    • Doubled the amount of Alliance Points a player character is worth.
    • There is now a cap on Alliance Point bonuses per player in group to a maximum of 50%.

Keep Upgrades
    • Removed the upkeep costs on levels 4 and 5 of Keeps.
    • The resources required per level of Keep upgrade has been flattened, resulting in faster Keep upgrade periods.
    • Increased the Keep wall health upgrades to 35,000 HP per level from 25,000 HP per level.
    • Increased the Keep wall regeneration to tick a health regen every 10 seconds from 20 seconds.

Siege Weapons
    • Increased the damage for all siege weapons by approximately 30%.
    • All side effects from siege weapons (including snare, disease, healing taken reduction, increased siege damage taken) have been normalized to a duration of 6 seconds.
    • Decreased the snare received from Ice Trebuchets, Lightning Ballista and Oil Catapults to 50% from 75%.
    • Increased the siege damage taken debuff from Scattershots to 20% from 10%.
    • Meatbags will now apply a 50% health regen and healing taken debuff.
    • Oil Catapults now include a "Stamina Damage" value added, which takes away roughly 20% Stamina from enemy targets.
    • Lightning Ballistae now include a "Magicka Damage" value added, which takes away roughly 10% Magicka damage per tick from enemy targets.
    • Ballistae will now turn faster and have their "scatter" variable removed, making them 100% accurate to your aimed location.

Are siege effects purgable? Thought that was going to be another featured change @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BrianWheeler
    Herfi Driderkitty of the Aldmeri Dominion
    Find me on : Twitch | Youtube | Twitter | Reddit
  • DangerMan
    DangerMan
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Will consoles get DPS charts - the ones that summarize how much damage each skill did (mainly for PvE boss fights)? Or will the scrolling text only show the damage of individual skills as you use them?
    Flawless MagSorc DPS
    StamDK DPS
    MagTemp DPS
    StamSorc DPS
    MagDK DPS
    DK Tank
    MagNB PvP
    StamNB PvP

• hrothbern
    hrothbern
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An impresive piece of hard work, this patch !

And a lot of good things from a quick glance judgment :)
    "I still do not understand why I followed the advice of Captain Rana to bring the villagers of Bleakrock into safety. We should have fought for our village and not have backed down, with our tail between our legs. Now my home village is in shambles, the houses burning, the invaders feasting.I swear every day to Shor that after Molag Bal has been defeated, I will hunt down the invaders and restore peace in Bleakrock and drink my mead with my friends at the market place".PC-EU
  • jwarren68
    jwarren68
    ✭✭✭
    Argonian Resistance: Increased the maximum health bonus from this passive ability to 3/6/9% at Ranks I/II/III from 2/4/6%.
    But nothing about Carnage for Khajit? Really? Please tell me I missed it?
  • Skorol007
    Skorol007
    ✭✭✭
    Meteor: This ability and its morphs can no longer be reflected.

Is this a joke?
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Did you also fix Willows Path / Champion passives increasing the recovery drink bonus?
    R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
    Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
    Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -
  • LegendaryChef
    LegendaryChef
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AoE caps?
    Zzoro/Elliot Brown/Baldy ~Kitesquad/Noricum~
    PC EU.
    Spider mount was the only good part about morrowind release.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    jwarren68 wrote: »
    Argonian Resistance: Increased the maximum health bonus from this passive ability to 3/6/9% at Ranks I/II/III from 2/4/6%.
    But nothing about Carnage for Khajit? Really? Please tell me I missed it?

If the concern is based from the lower Critical Strike Chance, that was due to an issue with Dexterity and Pressure Points which is fixed in this update; it was just amplified for Carnage since that passive already affects crit.

If there's something else, then please let us know.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • Taonnor
    Taonnor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No aoe cap changes?
    Guild

Gildenleiter von Lux Dei (EU/AD). Offizieller Gildenspotlight für ESOTU!
    Guild leader of Lux Dei (EU/AD). Official Guild Spotlight for ESOTU!

Addons & Guides

ESOUI Author Portal: Taonnor
    Addons: Taos AP Session, Taos Group Tools

Myth AoE Cap: DE Mythos AoE Cap // EN Myth AoE Cap

What should i change in ESO: DE [DGR] Was würde ich an ESO verändern - "Der große Rundumschlag" // EN [TWS] What should i change in ESO – „The sweeping statement“

Charakters

Taonnor Annare, Sorcerer
    Thao Annare, Nightblade
  • wrathofrraath
    wrathofrraath
    ✭✭✭
    long live dk heals
    Vokul Lovaas - V16 Magicka Dragonknight
    Vokul Vol - V16 Magicka Nightblade

Order of Mundus - NA DC

DK heals OP
  • LorDrek
    LorDrek
    ✭✭✭
    Completly destroy DK and stamina builds.
    Imperial DK stamDPS, Nord DK magTANK
    YDoA CZ/SK Guild
    @LorDrek
  • LokoMatic
    LokoMatic
    ✭✭✭
    87% of the community asked for AOE caps to go bye bye, don't let us down Zeni.
    Edited by LokoMatic on February 3, 2016 9:17PM
    Harbingers of Death
    Poison Injection
    Cp 910+

Dark Elf DK - Grand Overlord - (Xbox) NA - 129K Kills
    Orc Stamblade - Level 10 (Xbox)
    Argonian Templar - Level 23 (PC) (Auriels Bow Graduate (Retired))
  • Xeven
    Xeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skorol007 wrote: »
    Meteor: This ability and its morphs can no longer be reflected.

Is this a joke?

u-mad-troll-smiley-emoticon.gif
    Edited by Xeven on February 3, 2016 9:20PM
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    HeroOfNone wrote: »
    Are siege effects purgable? Thought that was going to be another featured change @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BrianWheeler

They were purgable before, and continue to be purgable. :)
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • Niaver
    Niaver
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pls let people with DirectX 9 play the game -_-. And what about the note about 4 gb RAM? Is it only concerning MAC?
    PC EU - Daggerfall Covenant - @Niaver
    Erazar (main) - Khajit DK tank

Proud owner of Maelstrom Sharpened Bow
  • Love Wizard
    Love Wizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taonnor wrote: »
    No aoe cap changes?

Would love to see this being implemeneted, but one can only hope..
    @IWM - EU - Member of Hodor
    Mashinate - Highelf Nightblade (Inactive)
    Love Wizard - Dunmer Dragonknight (Inactive)
    Godblade - Highelf Nightblade (Active)
    Mashixo - Dunmer Sorcerer (Inactive)
    Hjelmi's Sister - Dunmer Nightblade (Inactive)
    Mashiex - Orc Nightblade (Active)
    Beaminate - Dunmer Templar (Inactive)
    Kittynate - Khajiit Nightblade (Inactive)
    Godmancer - Orc Necromancer (Active)

Server: EU || Guilds: Hodor & Banana Squad || Previously Zerg Squad || Nightblade Lover

Scores: vMoL - 170840 | vSO - 177392 | vHRC - 159696 | vHoF - 221111| vAS - 115810| vCR - 132661 | vBP - 101083 | vSS - 247438

Achievements: Tick Tock Tormentor x3 - Immortal Redeemer x6 - Gryphon Heart x5 - The Unchained x1 - Godslayer x1

Worlds First Vet Maw of Lorkhaj Clear (Hodor! & Hodor!)
    Worlds First Vet Halls of Fabrication HM Clear - Worlds First vHoF Speedrun(Hodor!)
    World Record for All Trials Pre Thieves Guild Patch (Hodor!)
    Worlds First Tick Tock & Disassembly General (No death speedrun HM vHoF)
    Worlds First vAS Hardmode
    Worlds First Cloudrest clear, and hardmode
    Worlds First Cloudrest HM Nodeathspeedrun (Gryphon Heart)
    Worlds First Blackrose Prison clear
    Worlds First "The Unchained" title (vBP speedrun, nodeath, no sigils)
    World Record for all the Trials (Murkmire)
    Worlds First Godslayer
  • Rune_Relic
    Rune_Relic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Gina... :)

326713_140615231200_DSC_0089_(5).jpg
    Anything that can be exploited will be exploited
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Soulac wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Did you also fix Willows Path / Champion passives increasing the recovery drink bonus?

@ZOS_GinaBruno

sad.gif
    R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
    Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
    Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -
  • Erock25
    Erock25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bah nothing good for stam sorcs.
    You earned the 500 LOLs badge.
    You received 500 LOLs. It ain't no fluke, you post great stuff and we're lucky to have you here. +50 points
  • Rakno87
    Rakno87
    ✭✭
    Undo the no reflect Meteors NOW ZOS! DO NOT GIVE INTO THE *** QQ SCRUBS!!!! One of the only things DK'S have going for them!!!!! DO NOT NINJA NERF THEM EVEN MORE!!!
    DC Since Launch
    Sardul Singh - Unwavering Stam DK
  • hagg3n
    hagg3n
    Soul Shriven
    Niaver wrote: »
    Pls let people with DirectX 9 play the game -_-. And what about the note about 4 gb RAM? Is it only concerning MAC?

Yes the 8GB requirement is only for Mac. Although wouldn't hurt on PC too. :tongue:
    Edited by hagg3n on February 3, 2016 9:26PM
  • SemiD4rkness
    SemiD4rkness
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did Sorcerers get nerfed in any way?
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    1). I think the Champion Point changes to damage types are still a problem. Moving magic into the Fire/Frost/Shock star makes sense for some builds, but not all. What about a stam DK? He will be getting a lot of Fire damage from class abilities, but Physical damage from weapon abilities. Stam Sorcs are in a similar situation. We are right back to the imbalance of some classes/builds being able to go all in on one star and min/max their damage, while other classes/builds have to split between different stars and can never get same full 25% buff as other classes/builds.

2). Thaumaturge now increases Damage Over Time skills? Is that on top things like Mighty and Elemental Expert? Or in place of? Will Lava Whip (instant fire damage) gain 25% buff from Elemental Expert and 0% from Thaumaturge? While Searing Strikes (DoT fire damage) gains 0% buff from Elemental Expert and 25% from Thaumaturge? Or will Searing Strikes (DoT fire damage) gain both 25% from Elemental Expert and 25% from Thaumaturge? If the former, people are right back to needing to split stars if they mix a lot of instant damage with DoT. If the latter, DoT skills just became much more powerful than instant damage skills.

3). Was Mighty Changed? Magic from Thaumaturge was moved to Elemental Expert. Thaumaturge itself was completely changed. What happened to Poison and Disease? Moved to Mighty? I don't see any mention of that in patch notes?