The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Dont want to be meme'd?

• Heishi
    Heishi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gorthax wrote: »
    He said he didnt want to be meme'd but I got the pic at the perfect time!

@ZOS_GinaBruno‌ got em :D

Also how do I claim the pig I won :D

The best way to ensure you become a meme is by not wanting to be one. lol Scumbag steve, Numa Numa guy, there are many.

Scumbag steve I feel kinda bad for because of things I'll not mention so as to not bring down the mood of the thread.

meme.jpg
    And so did many brave men, women, and beast fall to the end of Beta, never to be heard from again. All that is left, is whispers of the adventures they had.
    Options
  • Layenem
    Layenem
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm tired, but I thought I'd make a couple. Hope to see some really good ones when I wake up!

fj4et.jpg

fj4e9.jpg

fj4ds.jpg

fj4ch.jpg
    Options
  • Vrienda
    Vrienda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The head-netchery of this thread is reaching new heights, MORE! I demand MORE!
    Desperate for Roleplaying servers to bring open world non-organised RP to Elder Scrolls Online. Please ZOS.
    Options
  • AshySamurai
    AshySamurai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Want to meme'd? Ask headnetch how!
    Make sweetrolls, not nerfs!
    Options
  • Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    fjox5.jpg
    Wololo.
    Options
  • ers101284b14_ESO
    ers101284b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    meme11.jpg
    Options
  • wookiefriseur
    wookiefriseur
    ✭✭✭✭
    Reminds me somehow of

Brain_Slug_Party.JPG
    Options
  • AshySamurai
    AshySamurai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fk4av.jpg

Make sweetrolls, not nerfs!
    Options
  • Gorthax
    Gorthax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ROFL!
    Options
  • briandivisionb16_ESO
    briandivisionb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    RYM6qpp.jpg
    If your group is bigger than 6 members gain 75% damage reduction.

Write this on the back of your box and see how many sales you get!

You won't get any new PvP players until this archaic AoE crap is fixed.
    I for one won't resub until:
    1.) You fix lag.
    2.) You remove AOE caps we voted against.
    3.) 12 months have passed (this is how long we've waited for you to 'get with it')[/b]
    Options
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So I guess this guy is cool with this?
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
    Options
  • ers101284b14_ESO
    ers101284b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Armitas wrote: »

Does it matter? We are going to make more memes anyway.
    Options
  • Gorthax
    Gorthax
    ✭✭✭✭✭

seriously? Is any meme on the internet ok with the person in said meme? Come on.... lol
    Options
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread is making my Fishmas so far :) I have two more working days to go, the office is very dull. Please keep making this one laugh like a wiggling salmon.
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
    Options
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

seriously? Is any meme on the internet ok with the person in said meme? Come on.... lol

I don't understand the point you are making here.
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
    Options
  • Gorthax
    Gorthax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You asked if the guy is ok with the memes being made of him. My point is very clear..... how can you not get the point?
    Options
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You asked if the guy is ok with the memes being made of him. My point is very clear..... how can you not get the point?

And that point is???
    Edited by Armitas on December 22, 2014 4:42PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
    Options
  • Gorthax
    Gorthax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wow.........just...wow

My point was; regardless of how someone feels about a meme being made, it is going to get made. It is the internet. The people making the meme do not care what the person in the picture thinks lol it is the internet :P Besides, NONE of the ones here are offensive in any manor ^_~
    Edited by Gorthax on December 22, 2014 4:41PM
    Options
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    wow.........just...wow

My point was; regardless of how someone feels about a meme being made, it is going to get made. It is the internet. The people making the meme do not care what the person in the picture thinks lol it is the internet :P Besides, NONE of the ones here are offensive in any manor ^_~

Well you are one of the people making the meme, so do you not care what he thinks? Maybe he likes it I don't know, not going to speak for the guy. I just wondered if he was cool with it. Some people like that sort of thing some people don't.
    Edited by Armitas on December 22, 2014 4:46PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Andrew has seen this thread and finds it to be very funny. :)
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • ers101284b14_ESO
    ers101284b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    meme12.jpg
    Options
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Thanks, good to know.

netch3_zpse7700d60.jpg

(From the poem "Netches! Netches! All around!")
    Edited by Armitas on December 22, 2014 5:23PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
    Options
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lazy person needs a meme made to answer this.. that says... "The Point is under the Netch."
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
    Options
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Have the rest of you wallpapered his desk/cubicle with these? Or put some of the images randomly in powerpoint decks? Or in large form printouts in the conference rooms? Or had the Exchange admin include one in Andrew's (presumably upcoming) holiday out of office auto-reply? If not, these ideas are my xmas gift to you.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    Options
  • Gorthax
    Gorthax
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you Gina!
    Options
  • Gorthax
    Gorthax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wow.........just...wow

Well you are one of the people making the meme, so do you not care what he thinks? Maybe he likes it I don't know, not going to speak for the guy. I just wondered if he was cool with it. Some people like that sort of thing some people don't.

Actually, I did not make the meme(s). I just caught the SS at the right time. But thanks for not knowing anything :D

P.S.

Andrew has seen the thread and likes it! Now go complain about something in 1.6 you don't like ;D (joking, dont get all QQ)
    Edited by Gorthax on December 22, 2014 5:19PM
    Options
  • Amour
    Amour
    ✭✭✭
    Soooo.... will we be able to buy this plush netch soon or where does it come from? o.o
    Options
  • kallistiGAD
    kallistiGAD
    ✭✭✭
    Soooo.... will we be able to buy this plush netch soon or where does it come from? o.o

Kinda hoping they do a giveaway for netch plushies next ESO Live.
    Edited by kallistiGAD on December 22, 2014 5:24PM
    Argonian Maids Gone Wild
    The Flash Mob guild. Bringing the absurd to ESO
    Options
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    wow.........just...wow

Actually, I did not make the meme(s). I just caught the SS at the right time. But thanks for not knowing anything :D

P.S.

Andrew has seen the thread and likes it! Now go complain about something in 1.6 you don't like ;D (joking, dont get all QQ)

I wasn't complaining. I wanted to know how he felt about it before I posted my own meme. I was being courteous. That is why I asked if he is okay with it. How can you get salty over such a simple question?

The SS is an essential property of this type of meme.
    Edited by Armitas on December 22, 2014 5:31PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
    Options
  • Gorthax
    Gorthax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wow.........just...wow

P.S.

I wasn't complaining. I wanted to know how he felt about it before I posted my own meme. I was being courteous. That is why I asked if he is okay with it. How can you get salty over such a simple question?

The SS is an essential property of this type of meme.

not salty :P dont attach emotion to text please, it turns things into something they are not.
    Options