Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Guild Spotlight - M. O. R. T."

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
This is the official discussion thread for the "Guild Spotlight - M. O. R. T." blog post. If you'd like to be considered for a future Guild Spotlight article, please reply with your answers in this thread (don't forget a guild screenshot!)
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    im not French:/
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bien joué!
    Edited by Rev Rielle on May 7, 2014 10:10PM
    If you can be anything, be kind.
  • Chryos
    Chryos
    ✭✭✭✭
    Congratz!! On making it into the spotlight!! I enjoy reading up about your guild!!
    If I am going to quote someone, it's going to be me.
  • King_Merrygold
    OMG. What a weird piece of synchronicity. I was just this morning trying to remember what those books were called (Fighting Fantasy), after not thinking about them for almost twenty years.
  • Etherclaw
    Etherclaw
    ✭✭
    Ahah y'a des passages que j'ai bien aimé lire. Bonne continuation à votre guilde et bonne chance pour aller taper du rouge ou du jaune en PvP. :)
  • Djursnerb16_ESO
    Djursnerb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    They never played a major role in taking Fort Aleswell that day. They ninjaed it from Honour and then started screaming in French like a pair of Muslim preachers.
    Edited by Djursnerb16_ESO on May 8, 2014 9:45AM
  • Etherclaw
    Etherclaw
    ✭✭
    They never played a major role in taking Fort Aleswell that day. They ninjaed it from Honour and then started screaming in French like a pair of Muslim preachers.

Heh... that's quite lame if it's true then... I can't say since I never play PvP.
  • Pltchaosub17_ESO
    Nobody cares. Fix all the bugs. Ban all the botters. This is a waste of time developers.
  • galiumb16_ESO
    galiumb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    What is the point of highlighting a guild that we wont know if we run into them on the battlefield? I think the idea is nice, but without in game support of guild tags, name tags and/or banners, it is pretty much meaningless.