Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Public Dungeons (Missing Achievements- Missing Skill Points)

Gexy
Gexy
✭✭✭
It took me some time to understand what's wrong with this part of the achievements, and now that i've finally reached veteran and levelling in Ebonheart Pact, i undestand what happened.

In each zone there is a particular dungeon that is pretty hard for a single player to complete becuase there are a lot of mobs inside, each of these dungeons usually challenge you with 2 quests and one, reward you with a trophy item.

In each of these dungeons there "should" be 3 achievements to do, which are:

- Slayer Of <dungeon name> ( Defeat three of the Champions in that dungeon)
- Champion Of <dungeon name> (Defeat all of the Champions in that dungeon)
- <dungeon name> Group Challenge

Group challenge Achievement comes with 1 skill point aswell.

Now check this site: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Dungeons_Achievements#Public_Dungeons

First thing; where are the first 2 achievements in Aldmeri Dominion and Daggerfall Covenant for the dungeon of each zone?

As you can see from the site i've linked Ebonheart Pact has 3 achievements for each zone dungeon for a total of 15 achievement... while between Aldmeri and Daggerfall only 16 in total.

i'm sure what am i talking about because if you enter in each of aldmeri and daggerfall dungeons you will see named bosses that should be killed for a achievement.

Now i will analyse each bugged one of these few achievements in this order:

Dungeon name - zone - achievement

Village Of The Lost - Coldharbour

Slayer Of Village of the Lost - not present in game
Champion Of Village of the Lost - not present in game
Village of the Lost Challenge - currently working and got skill point

Aldmeri Dominion:

Toothmaul Gully - Auridon(1st Zone)

Slayer of Toothmaul Gully - ok but a bit bugged, you need to last hit boss for get the kill count
Enforcer of Toothmaul Gully - same as above
Toothmaul Gully Group Challenge - Destroy Bloodroot and its guardians. i read all over the forum that this boss has a very long spawn time.. not very good.. anyways it reward 1 skill point upon kill.

Root Sunder Ruins - Grathwood(2nd Zone)

Slayer Of Root Sunder Ruins - not present in game
Champion Of Root Sunder Ruins - not present in game
Root Sunder Ruins Group Event - currently working and got skill point

Rulanyil's Fall - Greenshade(3rd Zone)

Rulanyil's Fall Slayer - ok
Rulanyil's Fall Conqueror - ok
Rulanyil's Fall Group Challenge - working got the achievement but STILL NO SKILL POINT after patch 1.1.2

Crimson Cove - Malabal Tor(4th Zone)

Crimson Cove Slayer - ok
Crimson Cove conqueror - ok
Crimson Cove's Group Challenge - currently working someone got skill point after patch 1.1.2 but what about people that did it before?

Vile Manse - Reaper's March(5th Zone)

Slayer Of Vile Manse - not present in game
Champion Of Vile Manse - not present in game
Vile Manse Group Challenge - working i got the achievement but NO SKILL POINT

Ebonheart Pact:

Crow's Wood - Stonefalls(1st Zone)

Slayer of Crow's Wood - ok but a bit bugged, you need to last hit boss for get the kill count
Hero of Crow's Wood - same as above
Crow's Wood Group Challenge - currently working and got skill point

Forgotten Crypts - Deshaan(2nd Zone)

Slayer of Forgotten Crypts - ok
Champion of Forgotten Crypts - ok
Forgotten Crypts Group Challenge - Broken no achievement or skill point( "Forgotten Crypts group challenge" after server reset it work; after first kill , everyone else will not be able to complete it until next server)

Sanguine's Demesne - Shadowfen(3rd Zone)

Slayer of Sanguine's Demesne - ok
Champion of Sanguine's Demesne - ok
Sanguine's Group Challenge - currently working and got skill point

Hall Of The Dead - Eastmarch(4th Zone)

Slayer Of The Hall Of The Dead - ok
Champion Of The Hall of the Dead - ok
Hall Of The Dead Group Challenge - currently working and got skill point

Lion's Den - Rift(5th Zone)

Slayer Of The Lion's Den - ok but a bit bugged, you need to last hit boss for get the kill count
Pride Of The Lion's Den - same as above
Lion's Den Group Challenge - currently working and got skill point

as you can see all ebon group challenges give one skill point

Daggerfall Covenant:

Bad Man's Hallow - Glenumbra(1st Zone)

Slayer Of Bad Man's Hallow - not present in game
Champion Of Bad Man's Hallow - not present in game
Bad Man's Hallow Group Challenge - currently working and got skill point

Bonesnap Ruins - Stormhaven(2nd Zone)

Slayer Of Bonesnap Ruins - not present in game
Champion Of Bonesnap Ruins - not present in game
Bonesnap Ruins Group Challenge - currently working and got skill point

Obsidian Scar - Rivenspire(3rd Zone)

Slayer of Obsidian Scar- ok but a bit bugged, you need to last hit boss for get the kill count
Terror Of Obsidian Scar - same as above
Obsidian Scar Group Challenge - currently working and got skill point

Lost City Of Na-Totambu - Alik'r Desert(4th Zone)

Slayer Of The Lost City - ok
Champion Of The Lost City - ok
Lost City Group Challenge - working i got the achievement but NO SKILL POINT(after server reset it work; after first kill , everyone else will not be able to complete it until next server)

Razak's Wheel - Bangkoraï(5th Zone)

Slayer Of The Razak's Wheel - not present in game
Champion Of The Razak's Wheel - not present in game
Razak's Wheel Group Challenge - currently working and got skill point
  • BloodRayn
    BloodRayn
    ✭✭
    Hello, about Lion's Den i'm still trying to find where Lieutenant Derone is.

Any idea ? I found all the others but i can't find this one.

Here's a map i made for all the others inside Lion's Den, just missing Derone

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/441942600pxONmapTheLionsDen.jpg

If anyone could help it would be nice.

EDIT : Found where Derone is, map updated
    Edited by BloodRayn on April 27, 2014 7:30PM
    Blood Rayn
    Serveur EU
    Chevalier Dragon 402
  • Gexy
    Gexy
    ✭✭✭
    nice map mate, but as i said they are currently bugged and you get credit of kill only when you last hit boss :(
    Edited by Gexy on April 27, 2014 7:50PM
  • BloodRayn
    BloodRayn
    ✭✭
    EBONHEART PACT/PACTE DE COEUREBENE

Stonefall / Les Eboulis
    Crow's Wood / Le Bois Du Corbeau

1400104823-1-bois-du-corbeau.jpg

Deshaan
    Forgotten Crypts / Les Cryptes Oubliées

7044652CryptesOublies.jpg

Shadowfen / Fangeombre
    Sanguine's Demesne / Réhaume de Sanghin

1896653RhaumedeSanghin.jpg

Rivenspire / Estemarche
    Hall Of The Dead / Nécropole

2170444Ncropole.jpg

The Rift / La Brèche
    Lion's Den / L'antre Du Lion

5943205AntreduLion.jpg

DAGGERFALL ALLIANCE/ALLIANCE DE DAGUEFILANTE

Glenumbra / La Glénumbrie
    Bad Man's Hallow / Crique Du Malandrin

2495111CriqueduMalandrin.jpg

Stormhaven / Havre Tempête
    Bonesnap Ruins / Ruines De L'Esquille

5205462RuinesdelEsquille.jpg

Rivenspire / Fendretour
    Obsidian Scar / Cicatrice Obsidienne

1630803CicatriceObsidienne.jpg

Alik'r Desert / Désert d'Alik'r
    Lost City Of Na-Totambu / Cité Perdue de Na-Totambu

4225634CitPerduedeNaTotambu.jpg

Bangkoraï
    Razak's Wheel / La Roue De Razak

3904175LaRoueDeRazak.jpg

ALDMERI DOMINION/DOMAINE ALDMERI

Auridon / Auridia
    Toothmaul Gully / La Ravine Du Chicot

3899341RavineDuChicot.jpg

Grahtwood / La Forêt de Graht
    Root Sunder Ruins / Les Ruines De Scinderacine

5012012LesRuinesDeScinderacine.jpg

Greenshade / Prasin
    Rulanyil's Fall / Le Précipice de Rulanyil

7623323ChutesdeRulanyil.jpg

Malabal Tor
    Crimson Cove / La Crique Ecarlate

8916534CriqueEcarlate.jpg

Reaper's March / La Marche De La Camarde
    The Vile Manse / Le Presbytère Infame

2554535LePresbytreInfame1.jpg

8198975LePresbytreInfame2.jpg

COLDHARBOUR/HAVREGLACE

Village Of The Lost / Le Village Des Perdus

588834Havreglace.jpg

FINALLY OVER, HOPE YOU ENJOY IT
    Edited by BloodRayn on July 7, 2014 11:33AM
    Blood Rayn
    Serveur EU
    Chevalier Dragon 402
  • stevenyaub16_ESO
    stevenyaub16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    bump for great justice! lots of missing skill points.

also in daggerfall, the bankorai and desert ones are not working. supposedly. (cant get them to work either)
  • Gexy
    Gexy
    ✭✭✭
    @bloodrayn11b16_ESO really nice guide with maps! i like it :D here the"only" working dungeon from first aldmeri zone Toothmaul%20Gully%20achievement%20Elites.png
    from here http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Toothmaul+Gully#.U144m_l_vlY

@stevenyaub16_ESO i suppose the group challenges that dont give skill point are the ones that dont have the achievement for kill all bosses inside; it's like "something missing" in these dungeons
  • Jarnhand
    Jarnhand
    ✭✭✭
    Well in Bangkorai in Daggerfall Covenent, I experienced VERY few skill points rewards. Neither from dungeons or quest lines. I find this hard to be correct, when the earlier zones gave a skill point for several quest lines.
    I also reported it as a possible bug.
  • Getorix
    Getorix
    ✭✭✭
    I really hope they can retroactively fix this, the whole skill points shared between class skills and crafting is bad enough, if my character is missing skill points I cant get back it will be an immediate game ender for me.
  • xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getorix wrote: »
    I really hope they can retroactively fix this, the whole skill points shared between class skills and crafting is bad enough, if my character is missing skill points I cant get back it will be an immediate game ender for me.
    Yeah im missing like 5 achievements because they were bugged when I did them and now it looks like 3 skill points as well. If they dont restore these skill points and achievements most players are going to be at 317 total skill points instead of 320 and I dont think anyone is going to appreciate that very much. I sent a ticket about these missing skill points and they reset my skill points, but I dont think they restored any of the ones that glitched out. It will be hard to tell if they actually fixed my character untill I reach 317 skill points and have nothing left to get.
    I wrote a poem that I titled, "The ganker's delight."

As you lay upon the ground, cry not little pawn.
    The pain will pass as quickly as my blade did take you,
    but my delight will last and you will respawn.
    My heart simply cannot contain my joy, when I ply my trade.

The fault lies with you, your skill was lacking.
    Now your salt is mine forever, can't you hear the laughing?
    Once you were so proud and now you are reduced to this.
    A miserable, loud deuced fool.

With every tear you drip, with every excuse you let slip.
    All of your insecurities and worries bring a smile to my lip.
    From your despair I have ripped endless glories,
    but our affair is over now. Be afraid for I will return for more.

I have received many titles, to my allies I am The sniper Emperor and Grand champion hero of the Pact. However these titles mean little to me, it is the ones given to me by my victims that I prefer. To them I am "Xv1er", "trash", "no balls", "zerger", "noob", "cringe", "no skill", "camper", "100% new", "the reason this game is dying", "pathetic", "a sack of piece of [snip]", "mediocre", "absolute inbred", "beyond a virgin", "ganky dork", "fat smelly 40yr old virgin", "little girl", "daddy", "exploiting loser", and every [snipped] word known to man.
  • Axer
    Axer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thx for the gude..

Merrily camping a boss spawn now.

Gota love those 45min to 1 hr respawn times, with easy bosse sso if u alt tab to post on forums someone could just snipe it from you...

argh. beter alt tab back bye.
    Axer. Main tank and Leader of Crush it! (NA-EP highly skilled trials guild)
  • Axer
    Axer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah im missing like 5 achievements because they were bugged when I did them and now it looks like 3 skill points as well. If they dont restore these skill points and achievements most players are going to be at 317 total skill points instead of 320 and I dont think anyone is going to appreciate that very much. I sent a ticket about these missing skill points and they reset my skill points, but I dont think they restored any of the ones that glitched out. It will be hard to tell if they actually fixed my character untill I reach 317 skill points and have nothing left to get.
    um no.
    There is unlimited skill points in the game. The guy who guessed 320, was just guessing.

Also there will be a ton more skill points every major update, so not sure why your worried about maybe losing a couple. Craglorn for example will have at least 16 skyshards..

Personally I have learned every skill relevant to my characters combat (and 30 more that are terrible id never use), and every crafting I care to get. And have 20 points left over. You have to be pretty crazily generalized to want more.
    Edited by Axer on April 30, 2014 4:39PM
  • Axer
    Axer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tip on ur lions den map:
    Top troll is actually a Forest Troll, bottom is Frost.

However the forest troll counts as frost troll in achievement.
    Not sure if frost troll even counts heh.

Also i been camping Derone over 1.5 hours. not spawned. I believe its right spot since it sa big tent, and other big tents always had a boss.. Just VERY SLOW i guess.
  • BloodRayn
    BloodRayn
    ✭✭
    What i've noticed, sometimes, if you stay too long where a boss is supposed to be, is that he won't spawns. You need to move a little bit farther then come back. That's what happened to me for the frost troll inside Lion's Den. I was waiting since more than 50mn, i left the cave then i came back in and he was there.
    Perhaps it was just a coincidence, but you should try it for Derone (and yes it's in the big tent), maybe it gonna works.

Sorry if i did any mistakes ;)
    Blood Rayn
    Serveur EU
    Chevalier Dragon 402
  • Axer
    Axer
    ✭✭✭✭
    What i've noticed, sometimes, if you stay too long where a boss is supposed to be, is that he won't spawns. You need to move a little bit farther then come back. That's what happened to me for the frost troll inside Lion's Den. I was waiting since more than 50mn, i left the cave then i came back in and he was there.
    Perhaps it was just a coincidence, but you should try it for Derone (and yes it's in the big tent), maybe it gonna works.

Sorry if i did any mistakes ;)
    Tried that, no changes.

My lucks just bad with these.

Same happened with clacker.

Came back the next day. The moment I got there, his corpse was laying there, I missed it by less then 30 seconds.

Though all was not lost in the lost city:
    After that, I ran up to the group challenge, and as usual some noobs were killing stuff without standing on the correct tiles. I stood over on the matching scorpion tile and we killed the scorp.. And was awarded the achievement oddly. (Other tile wasn't stood on, and the previous two were most likely not killed correctly).

Skill point was not awarded to anyone.
    Edited by Axer on May 1, 2014 3:55PM
  • Gexy
    Gexy
    ✭✭✭
    i need a little help with daggerfall group challenges; i have no idea if they work properly

• Catsocks
    Catsocks
    ✭✭
    Gexy wrote: »
    Aldmeri Dominion:

Toothmaul Gully - Auridon(1st Zone)

Toothmaul Gully Group Challenge - Destroy Bloodroot and its guardians. i read all over the forum that this boss has a very long spawn time.. not very good.. anyways it reward 1 skill point upon kill.

Root Sunder Ruins - Grathwood(2nd Zone)

Root Sunder Ruins Group Event - currently working and got skill point

Rulanyil's Fall - Greenshade(3rd Zone)

Rulanyil's Fall Group Challenge - working got the achievement but NO SKILL POINT(my friend told me that now group challenge event don't ever start!

The first two are no longer working, at least they weren't in the last two days. Three guildies and I sat around for an hour on both while trying various things to get them to spawn, and nothing.

The third one we did once, got the achievement but no skill point. We went to do it again and it broke. No one could interact with the orb. We were all very confused. This happened last night.

At this point, I'm about to swear off group dungeons.

Edit: formatting
    Edited by Catsocks on May 1, 2014 5:58PM
  • xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep im missing three skills points from the aldmeri pub dungeons(maybe only 2 because im not sure if customer support restored 1 of them). Just wondering if anyone has gotten customer support to restore the skill points that you missed in those three. Or does anyone know for sure if they are even supposed to give skill points? I know all the other ones do, but maybe vile manse, rulanyils fall, and crimson cove just dont. Only way I can think of to figure out if they are supposed to or not is to do everything in the game and if you end up with 317 skill points instead of 320 then you know they are meant to give skill points. So any super gamers get everything 100% done yet and end up with only 317 skill points?
    I wrote a poem that I titled, "The ganker's delight."

As you lay upon the ground, cry not little pawn.
    The pain will pass as quickly as my blade did take you,
    but my delight will last and you will respawn.
    My heart simply cannot contain my joy, when I ply my trade.

The fault lies with you, your skill was lacking.
    Now your salt is mine forever, can't you hear the laughing?
    Once you were so proud and now you are reduced to this.
    A miserable, loud deuced fool.

With every tear you drip, with every excuse you let slip.
    All of your insecurities and worries bring a smile to my lip.
    From your despair I have ripped endless glories,
    but our affair is over now. Be afraid for I will return for more.

I have received many titles, to my allies I am The sniper Emperor and Grand champion hero of the Pact. However these titles mean little to me, it is the ones given to me by my victims that I prefer. To them I am "Xv1er", "trash", "no balls", "zerger", "noob", "cringe", "no skill", "camper", "100% new", "the reason this game is dying", "pathetic", "a sack of piece of [snip]", "mediocre", "absolute inbred", "beyond a virgin", "ganky dork", "fat smelly 40yr old virgin", "little girl", "daddy", "exploiting loser", and every [snipped] word known to man.
  • Gexy
    Gexy
    ✭✭✭
    yesterday i did "lost city group challenge" from daggerfall v9 zone,i got achievement and NO skill point -.- and no one in my party got it too

@Catsocks what you mean? bloodroot i know it has a very long respawn, while for second one what happen exactly?

@xxslam48xxb14_ESO someone in the support is checking my problem; i'm currentrly in loss of 4 skill points (3 aldmeri e 1 from daggerfall)

@bloodrayn11b16_ESO thx for the maps, i used the one of lost city for do achievements ^^
  • Malediktus
    Malediktus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Axer wrote: »
    um no.
    There is unlimited skill points in the game. The guy who guessed 320, was just guessing.

Also there will be a ton more skill points every major update, so not sure why your worried about maybe losing a couple. Craglorn for example will have at least 16 skyshards..

Personally I have learned every skill relevant to my characters combat (and 30 more that are terrible id never use), and every crafting I care to get. And have 20 points left over. You have to be pretty crazily generalized to want more.
    there are no unlimited skill points in this game. If you find a source of unlimited skill points please report it as a bug/exploit
    @Malediktus --- Ebonheart Pact, EU-Megaserver
  • Fraynee
    Fraynee
    Gexy wrote: »
    yesterday i did "lost city group challenge" from daggerfall v9 zone,i got achievement and NO skill point -.- and no one in my party got it too

@Catsocks what you mean? bloodroot i know it has a very long respawn, while for second one what happen exactly?

@xxslam48xxb14_ESO someone in the support is checking my problem; i'm currentrly in loss of 4 skill points (3 aldmeri e 1 from daggerfall)

@bloodrayn11b16_ESO thx for the maps, i used the one of lost city for do achievements ^^
    How did you do the lost city group challenge? I can't figure out how to do the puzzle.
    And yeah Runayils fall is bugged for me
  • Gexy
    Gexy
    ✭✭✭
    Fraynee wrote: »
    How did you do the lost city group challenge? I can't figure out how to do the puzzle.
    And yeah Runayils fall is bugged for me

well, we did all random... someone of my friends said "hey lets stay on spider's symbols" and then another one said there is something near altar and he clicked on it... and then a lot of mobs spawned lol

anyways yesterday i did "mad man's hollow group challenge" and it worked and i got the skill point; i saw so many named bosses inside this dungeon.. there should be a achievement for kill them, but is missing in the game atm D:
  • BloodRayn
    BloodRayn
    ✭✭
    Added Greenshade (French : Prasin) Public Dungeon map with boss locations, with a comment below.
    If anyone who have the achievement could say us if it is possible or not, and of course how it works, would be appreciated.
    Edited by BloodRayn on May 4, 2014 4:45PM
    Blood Rayn
    Serveur EU
    Chevalier Dragon 402
  • Gexy
    Gexy
    ✭✭✭
    Added Greenshade (French : Prasin) Public Dungeon map with boss locations, with a comment below.
    If anyone who have the achievement could say us if it is possible or not, and of course how it works, would be appreciated.

i did it first week of game; now is not working anymore.
    Anyways i got achievement and no skill point

p.s added Razak's Wheel dungeon
  • Nick_Klaus
    Obsidian Scar bugged for me :( Finished it 2 times, still didn't get achievement. None of the boss kill was recorded (despite getting XP)
  • Zerikin
    Zerikin
    These are so buggy I've not been able to complete more than not. Either due to straight up not working super long respawn.
  • BloodRayn
    BloodRayn
    ✭✭
    Tried again for rulanyil's fall, here's a screenshot of how is the room when you can light the flame up. But same as my first try, killed the wave of 6 skels, then nothing.

856932Prasin.jpg
    Blood Rayn
    Serveur EU
    Chevalier Dragon 402
  • Gexy
    Gexy
    ✭✭✭
    Tried again for rulanyil's fall, here's a screenshot of how is the room when you can light the flame up. But same as my first try, killed the wave of 6 skels, then nothing.

856932Prasin.jpg
    there should be ghosts after
  • Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am just waiting until they fix it so you get the 'update' for damaging the bosses, not the last blow as in vet zones, its too hard to get the last blow
  • Atrahasis
    Atrahasis
    ✭✭
    I was able to complete the group challenge and get the skill point for Forgotten Crypts veteran.
  • Gexy
    Gexy
    ✭✭✭
    Atrahasis wrote: »
    I was able to complete the group challenge and get the skill point for Forgotten Crypts veteran.
    how exactly?