The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Bug] Fighters Guild Skill "Silver Leash"

Brieth
Brieth
hi folks! i've been using that skill for some time, but when i started to reorganize my hotbars and tried to drag and drop system says "You don't know that ability". It's the only skill which seems to be not usable for me atm. I tried to solve that issue with several relogs, did a repair aso asf, but nothing works. anyone else facing this or a similar bug? hopefully a ZOS forwards that issue soon.
Edited by Brieth on April 13, 2014 2:42PM
The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains is great news for stupid people.
  • Brieth
    Brieth
    - update -

i tried to solve this issue and did a reset of my skills, but without success. no chance to slot silver leash in my hotbar. systems message stays the same "you don't know that ability".
    The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains is great news for stupid people.
  • theKasper
    theKasper
    I am also having the same problem with Silver Leash.
    After removing it from my bar to slot in another skill I now get the "You don't know that ability" message when I try to equip it.
    Very annoying as it is one of my favorite skills.
  • seneferab16_ESO
    seneferab16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I died and respawned with the same issue with a weapon ability (I /bug'd it and then forgot which one) and I solved it by quitting the game and logging back in a couple of times.
    Aerin Treerunner, pre dinner snack
  • theKasper
    theKasper
    I died and respawned with the same issue with a weapon ability (I /bug'd it and then forgot which one) and I solved it by quitting the game and logging back in a couple of times.
    I have had my issue for about 3 days now, so I have logged in and out a few times with no improvement.
  • Fenbrae
    Fenbrae
    ✭✭✭
    The Silver Leash bug has been around since Early Access, so i have heard from other people and threads.
    Maybe they will get around fixing it some day.
    Currently playing:
    Swims-In-Sap - CP200+ - Argonian Templar

I like my healing like i like my characters: generic
  • Brieth
    Brieth
    thanks for fixing this. thread could be closed.