Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Eidetic Memory Bugs/Comments/Help

• No_Wan
    No_Wan
    ✭✭
    Found: 15-11-2019

Lord Hollowjack's Dread Realm

by7ks5t6jb2s.png
    gjwyvoa8ek07.png
  • Marcelovski
    Marcelovski
    ✭✭✭
    Position of Epistle on the Spirits of Amun-dro Vol. 1:
    (31,36x68,44 southernelsweyr_base)

h0dgupr0qh73.png
  • playfull_kitten
    playfull_kitten
    ✭✭✭
    @Peppo_Lives messaged me yesterday about the book "mend the threads" and told me where to find it. He also asked me to post this info here. So all credits go to him and i thank him for his help!

The book can be found in the Dragonguard Sanctuary, on the same floor as Chizbari, but close to the ramp on the wall. It's a small tablet and you can easily miss it if you're not really looking for it. Hopefully the picture helps.

cxh7ngbvx6yp.png

Thanks alot Peppo!

This one likes to play.....
  • MRusso89
    MRusso89
    ✭✭✭
    Hi guys! Just need help finding the following:
    Elsweyr My Love, Pages 26, 44 and 52
    New Moon Obligations

Restored Tablet (where in Moonlit Cove?)

I play on console so coordinates don't help :(
    Hermaeus Mora, elder than Ada, Abyssal Cephaliarch, hearken to the plea of this unworthy, for I have come to barter for knowledge denied.
    excerpt from Fragmentae Abyssum Hermaeus Morus
  • MreeBiPolar
    MreeBiPolar
    ✭✭✭✭
    MRusso89 wrote: »
    Hi guys! Just need help finding the following:
    Elsweyr My Love, Pages 26, 44 and 52
    New Moon Obligations

Restored Tablet (where in Moonlit Cove?)

I play on console so coordinates don't help :(

The Restored Tablet is can -- and needs -- to be read in process of the Sai Sahan's questline, it will unlock the door in a southern corridor behind the waterfall (that otherwise appears as a dead end).

Locations of others you are asking are (pointed out on map, can't take screenshots of the books themselves rn):
    2thmobu4we9j.png
  • StrangerFull
    StrangerFull
    ✭✭✭
    Where is these books?

Epistle on the Spirits of Amun-dro Vol 2
    Epistle on the Spirits of Amun-dro Vol 3
    J'daththarr's Letter
    Letter to Selloe
    Secrets of the Riddle'Thar
    Survivor's Guilt
    The Burning of Senchal

For My Beloved Kud-Nakal

Burnt Scripture

A World of Corpses
    Benevolent Necromancy, it Exists
  • Anne13
    Anne13
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello I am looking for "Thief of virtue"
    I've read somethings relating to it and checked multiple areas and have not found it yet. I read in could be in bookshelves but originally it was in the ruins in Malabaltor but it can't be accessed no longer. I can't imagine post quest to be placed in bookshelves.
    Any help directing me would be awesome ty
    Edited by Anne13 on November 23, 2019 11:28AM
  • aussie500
    aussie500
    ✭✭✭
    I am not sure if it has been mentioned here, but the two pieces of paper we have been missing for years down in Cyrodiil, have been fixed.

Information Request from Emeric

Updated Instructions from Dortene

After years of asking, both are available at the Daggerfall training camp which is at the south gate, I have no idea when they fixed that, but noticed them when my newest character was there doing training. I had to pay to get 2 of my AD characters out of a campaign so my EP collector and main character could get behind the gate to collect them.
    6fwuext75if0.jpg2h6ce4ik12kr.jpg

• OtisMiller
    OtisMiller
    ✭✭✭
    Does anybody know where Mantra of Redemption can be found post quest?

Edit: Found! In Vijari's House in Black Heights on a nightstand next to the bed.
    Edited by OtisMiller on November 24, 2019 1:27AM
  • Anne13
    Anne13
    ✭✭✭✭
    902q0uan19yj.jpeg

Only 30 lore to go. x2 motifs that is not available and 2 bugged lore books...
    1. For my beloved kudnakal.
    2. dead-water riddle fragment.

My partner is also looking for the same and Thief of virtue to complete.
  • Junkriid
    Junkriid
    ✭✭✭
    Meesha1170 wrote: »
    Kyoma wrote: »
    @Kyoma
    PTS patch notes v4.1.0 mentioned 3 new books added to Eidetic Memory:

Report On Wing Rot Curative Trial - Sil-Var-Woad Conservatory, first floor
    Findings on the Elemental Volatility of Imps - Sil-Var-Woad Paddocks area
    Fellrunner Failure? - Sil-Var-Woad Paddocks area, close to the previous book

Sil-Var-Woad Conservatory and Paddocks are accessible during quest "Untamed and Unleashed",
    in current Live (4.0.11) after quest, the area is unaccessible (unless grouping with another player with quest? cannot confirm)
    Looks like they read reports on bugged books.....sometimes :smiley:
    Yes I was afraid of this when I first discovered those notes/books for that quest that weren't in Eidetic Memory back then. Still, I would assume they'd make sure to give those books a post-quest location. I'll be checking many of the bugged books on pts but since I'm on EU I won't have my character right away (meaning I'd have to do the quests again).

I found that you can break back into the conservatory post quest. To the left of the entrance there is a Dune Ripper enclosure with a rocky cave in it. You can maneuver your character up the left side of the rock and hop back into the Indrik grounds. From there you can make your way back into the paddocks and back into the conservatory. I know this because I was missing the book, “Invoice for Comestibles” and found it in the bookshelf after I had finished Untamed and Unleashed. I was sad that they didn’t fix any of the bugged books from Summerset and the base game. Hopefully they don’t place an invisible wall in the patch preventing players from recollecting the added books.

You are a genius, I've been trying to collect almost all of the books there for an entire year, hoping they would fix the location after the quest and now I find your comment with this solution, thank you!
    In their tongue, he's dovahkiin.. DRAGONBORN!
  • steviethewitch
    steviethewitch
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you guys so much for these threads, they've helped me track down so many books. There's two I'm still searching for, the skill books:

Achieving Harmony with Death

Benevolent Necromancy, It Exists

does anyone know where either of these are?
  • steviethewitch
    steviethewitch
    Soul Shriven

here's the location of Burnt Scripture in Moongrave Fane

aeocoujygu8w.png
    rp09yu428w2l.png

• virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you guys so much for these threads, they've helped me track down so many books. There's two I'm still searching for, the skill books:

Achieving Harmony with Death

Benevolent Necromancy, It Exists

does anyone know where either of these are?

These should be random in bookshelves. Try the palaces in Rimmen and Senchal (upstairs is a whole library with 40+ bookshelves). There is also a significant number of shelves in the northern delve in Southern Elsweyr. I believe they’re also in base game book pools, but I found my copies in Elsweyr.
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anne13 wrote: »
    902q0uan19yj.jpeg

As far as I’m aware, all motifs currently in the lore library are now available in game, including Refabricated, Moongrave Fane (bugged in terms of drop rate but it exists), and Stags of Z’en. (Not 100% sure on that last, though - TTC is no help because it doesn’t even have Moongrave, and that is definitely out now.)

Which motifs are you missing?
  • TrofoHawk
    TrofoHawk
    ✭✭✭
    virtus753 wrote: »
    902q0uan19yj.jpeg

As far as I’m aware, all motifs currently in the lore library are now available in game, including Refabricated, Moongrave Fane (bugged in terms of drop rate but it exists), and Stags of Z’en. (Not 100% sure on that last, though - TTC is no help because it doesn’t even have Moongrave, and that is definitely out now.)

Stags of Z'en I have not heard of being in the game yet, all other motifs shall be there, as I have all so far 👍
  • tim99
    tim99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aussie500 wrote: »
    I am not sure if it has been mentioned here, but the two pieces of paper we have been missing for years down in Cyrodiil, have been fixed.

After years of asking, both are available at the Daggerfall training camp which is at the south gate, I have no idea when they fixed that, but noticed them when my newest character was there doing training. I had to pay to get 2 of my AD characters out of a campaign so my EP collector and main character could get behind the gate to collect them.

man this is huge... i dont know why people dont start to scream about it :D
    And i can confirm its correct. Took me a whole day to just sit around in cyro and wait for the gate to open, but it was worth it. 2 of 4 missing books (undaunted and kud nakal left) are finally off the list.

Thx so much !!!
  • Anne13
    Anne13
    ✭✭✭✭
    virtus753 wrote: »
    902q0uan19yj.jpeg

Moongrave which has just come out for us and stag’s of zen.

Edited by Anne13 on December 11, 2019 8:37AM
  • Anne13
    Anne13
    ✭✭✭✭
    tim99 wrote: »
    aussie500 wrote: »

man this is huge... i dont know why people dont start to scream about it :D
    And i can confirm its correct. Took me a whole day to just sit around in cyro and wait for the gate to open, but it was worth it. 2 of 4 missing books (undaunted and kud nakal left) are finally off the list.

Thx so much !!!

Nice gratz! Did you manage to find dead-water riddle fragment? If so can you remember where. Ty
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I personally cannot find :
    - Daggerfall Market Shopping List (I read it during the quest but it's marked as not read)
    - Rhanbiq's Notes (same as DMSL)
    - Nahirah's Journal (same as DMSL & RN)
    - Letter to an aldarch (its outside location has the light but the book is missing and inside one isn't accessible)
    - Eyes of the Queen only (book is missing and I don't know if I read it during the quest)

Can someone help me to fix that pls ?

Never saw an answer anywhere for the Shopping List from this old comment by VanIliriagon (even in other threads).

The thing is, you HAVE TO read the note to do the quest, Blood and the Crescent Moon. And that spot where the dog leads you where the body and the note are? No note there now (5 1/2 years after doing the quest). So I look up the person you turn the quest into, which is Captain Aresin. Even verified where he would have been standing.

If you had to read the note to even start or progress on the quest, not having it listed in Eidetic Memory really does seem like a bug. Anyone know anything about this one before I file a bug report?
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • KnavesPromise
    KnavesPromise
    Soul Shriven
    I've read somethings relating to it and checked multiple areas and have not found it yet. I read in could be in bookshelves but originally it was in the ruins in Malabaltor but it can't be accessed no longer. I can't imagine post quest to be placed in bookshelves.

Thief of Virtue can be found randomly in bookshelves in Malabal Tor, Eastmarch, or Alik'r.
    I recommend going to the Harbor Customs Hall in Velyn Harbor - lots of bookshelves inside.

I am looking for "List of Names". I know it in inventory during quest but after quest is it available? I know it wasn't but has this been fixed? I cannot find any info regarding it.
  • Anne13
    Anne13
    ✭✭✭✭

Thief of Virtue can be found randomly in bookshelves in Malabal Tor, Eastmarch, or Alik'r.
    I recommend going to the Harbor Customs Hall in Velyn Harbor - lots of bookshelves inside.

I am looking for "List of Names". I know it in inventory during quest but after quest is it available? I know it wasn't but has this been fixed? I cannot find any info regarding it.

Hi, thanks! I'll pass that info over to my partner.
    Edited by Anne13 on December 15, 2019 10:20AM
  • Holger30
    Holger30
    ✭✭✭
    I'm looking for a few books again

Hearts and Flowers:
    For my beloved Kud-Nakal

Mysteries and Clues:
    Sealed Letter

I'm still missing them. :'(
    Edited by Holger30 on February 24, 2020 7:05PM
  • OtisMiller
    OtisMiller
    ✭✭✭
    The Battle of Red Mountain, Part 1. Says bookshelves in Deshaan, Grahtwood, Stormhaven, AND Tamriel. Does this mean that any bookshelf may have it? Or do I have to stick to the three zones listed? Any idea where the best place to get this one? It's the last non-IC bookshelf book I need. Thanks
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Holger30 wrote: »
    I'm looking for a few books again

Hearts and Flowers:
    For my beloved Kud-Nakal

Mysteries and Clues:
    Sealed Letter

I'm still missing them. :'(

bugged they are the only ones im missing also... :V
  • Anne13
    Anne13
    ✭✭✭✭
    There's an outpost in Grathwood above Cormount. I believe it's on the table there. It's called ' sealed imperial summons' that you can get from the crown store but is bugged?

negpl0spgwfe.jpeg

@xenowarrior92eb17_ESO @Holger30 is this what you are looking for?
    Edited by Anne13 on December 24, 2019 9:49AM
  • No_Wan
    No_Wan
    ✭✭
    Dead-water riddle fragment:

Available through the quest "Whispers in the wood"

Coördinates: 23,62 x 43,09
  • Anne13
    Anne13
    ✭✭✭✭
    No_Wan wrote: »

Sorry I’m on console coördinates does not work.
    Any screenshot please?

Is this an after quest location?

• TrofoHawk
    TrofoHawk
    ✭✭✭
    No_Wan wrote: »

But there is no post-quest location, so if the lorebook is not read during its brief time in the quest, its lost.
    Or have it been fixed?
  • No_Wan
    No_Wan
    ✭✭
    fo0rf2fzdbc6.png

NW in Murkmire.
    Not sure if it is post or after quest location.