The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Strange Light Bug

LaughingGremlin
LaughingGremlin
✭✭✭
I am currently decorating the new rooms in the Hall of the Lunar Champion and found a strange bug. When I go from the main room to Lion’s Cradle and come back to the main room the Culanda Stone stops stops glowing and no longer emits light.

I posted this in the bug report section, but I thought I'd post it here as well to see if anyone else is having similar problems.
  • chuck-18_ESO
    chuck-18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. Many enchanted lights are bugged in a number of homes, and have been for a while. I'm not sure exactly what the issue is, but it seems to depend on where you've placed them. In my Hunter's Glade, I have various glowing flowers strewn everywhere; some glow, some don't. There's no rhyme or reason to it.

Had the same issue in the HotLC, of course; I made this post below with pictures showing the issue. It never got a response, unfortunately.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/489955/enchanted-lights-bugged-in-hall-of-the-lunar-champion-with-pictures#latest
    The Exclusionary Mandates of Maruhkite Selection: All Are Equal

1: That the Supreme Spirit Akatosh is of unitary essence, as proven by the monolinearity of Time.
    1: That Shezarr the missing sibling is Singularly Misplaced and therefore Doubly Venerated.
    1: That the protean substrate that informs all denial of (1) is the Aldmeri Taint.
    1: That the Prophet Most Simian demonstrated that monothought begets Proper-Life.
    1: That the purpose of Proper-Life is the Expungement of the Taint.
    1: That the Arc of Time provides the mortal theater for the Sacred Expungement.
    1: That Akatosh is Time is Proper-Life is Taint-Death.
  • LaughingGremlin
    LaughingGremlin
    ✭✭✭
    I added another enchanted light (Magna-Geode) in the Moongrave fane room. Once I enter Lions’s cradle that light stops working as well. I wonder if if this is a problem with all enchanted lights and the Lions’ Cradle room. Has anyone had problems with enchanted lights and the Lion’s Cradle wing?