The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

master writ

stvwhitewalker
stvwhitewalker
✭✭✭
xbox eu
just done a master writ as follows A Masterful Concoction Craft a Damage Health Poison IX with the following traits Ravage Health, Ravage Magicka, Ravage Stamina,
Went to the bench created the concoction however instead of creating 16/16 it made 15/16. this has happened to me once before in the past and i thought i had made a screw up but for it to happen again means there is a problem in the system somewhere, i have now got to go and use more resources just for 1 item.
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xbox eu
    just done a master writ as follows A Masterful Concoction Craft a Damage Health Poison IX with the following traits Ravage Health, Ravage Magicka, Ravage Stamina,
    Went to the bench created the concoction however instead of creating 16/16 it made 15/16. this has happened to me once before in the past and i thought i had made a screw up but for it to happen again means there is a problem in the system somewhere, i have now got to go and use more resources just for 1 item.

Were you also turning in your daily writs at the same time? Because sometimes the alchemy daily crafting writ calls for a potion that is the "same" as your master writs.

Always turn in the master writs first if you're doing them at the same time as your dailies.

Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points