The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Are there any furnishings that give off a white light?

SickleCider
SickleCider
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I thought the Alinor lanterns might but I don't think they do.
✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Salix_alba
    Salix_alba
    ✭✭✭✭
    not a bright one at least best you can do is a soft yellow
    Edited by Salix_alba on November 16, 2019 11:35PM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you combine the Varla Stone, Glowing (blue) and the Culanda Stone, Glowing (yellow) on top of each other, you get a very bright light that's the closest I can get to actual daylight.
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I combine blue light - like from the psijic globe lights, and any kind of candle light frequently. It makes what I call "pretty close to daylight." It's almost like soft white. You can either place your candle source somewhere close to the blue source or layer them on top of each other. If you look at the lighting in the corner of my bedroom behind the bed and compare it to the light quality of the candle on the left of this picture you can see the difference.

p3slyb0zgcsw.png
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin

“There’s a difference between wanting to be looked at and wanting to be seen." Amanda Palmer

“A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” Jane McGonigal

“They'll tell you you're too loud, that you need to wait your turn and ask the right people for permission. Do it anyway." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I combine blue light - like from the psijic globe lights, and any kind of candle light frequently. It makes what I call "pretty close to daylight." It's almost like soft white. You can either place your candle source somewhere close to the blue source or layer them on top of each other. If you look at the lighting in the corner of my bedroom behind the bed and compare it to the light quality of the candle on the left of this picture you can see the difference.

p3slyb0zgcsw.png

Those are beautiful soft white lights!
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're a crownstore user, the lanterns called "jone and jode's light" one, bright red light, and one with bright white/blue :)
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks, everyone! I'll try some color mixing and see what I can produce!
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

p3slyb0zgcsw.png

I love your botanical gallery wall. I wouldn't have thought to use the salvaged plates like that!
  • Sturmfaenger
    Sturmfaenger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like clockwork illuminator, solitary capsule for its bright light, I think its also similiar to daylight. It made my main room of the hall of the lunar champion habitable and friendly. The capsule itself does not look too nice, but one can sink it into the ceiling or a bit in the wall and it still lights a room nicely. Always depends on what you want lit and how much.
    PC/EU
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I was just going to say, clockwork stuff, and you absolutely can sink it and hide it!
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • sueblue
    sueblue
    ✭✭✭✭
    Clockwork ftw.
    Awake/Asleep, I dream.
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Dwarven Lamps, Heavy produce bright whitish light IIRC.
    They look like a 20th century hearth sunk partially into the ground and could be easily hidden I assume. But I think they are crowns only.
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=