Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Are you on PS4 or Xbox and you want to show off your houses?

StabbityDoom
StabbityDoom
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Hey folks, I've started something where I run a video at the beginning of my stream. If you are on PS4 or XBox and you can't normally show off your houses to the pc streamers, link me your video here and I'll show off your homes!

<3

Thanks, and hope I can show some love to the consoles!
PC/NA
EHT zealot
streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm working on a very cozy Coven Cottage. It'll take me a while to finish it and put together a video, but I'll try to remember you when I've done.
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Synnastix
    Synnastix
    ✭✭✭✭
    https://youtu.be/GJ2eCKA1Duk

That’s one thing I wish we could do is visit rando houses without having to be a friend.
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/503245/exorcised-coven-cottage-furnished/

If I get famous, donate to an animal welfare charity of your choice.
    Edited by SickleCider on November 25, 2019 6:21PM
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could one just link their YT channel and allow you the dealers choice of vids to show off?

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCjwdroT3jOfgnogl6WLuCUQ/videos

I mean my channel is mostly just eso house vids with a few random clips of other games here and there (With mine you’re probably better off going into my “edited vids” playlist as those are a bit better quality than the old unedited ones I started with, just watch out for the odd vids from other games though)

🤔 I also have a house almost ready to record and vid but until the horrible backpack bug is fixed I don’t think I want to (even though it’s only like 2 items in the home), still I’ll get something recent up soon.

S.A.96
  • Vulsahdaal
    Vulsahdaal
    ✭✭✭✭✭

🤔 I also have a house almost ready to record and vid but until the horrible backpack bug is fixed I don’t think I want to (even though it’s only like 2 items in the home), still I’ll get something recent up soon.

S.A.96

Is the backpack bug affecting furnishing backpacks? I see the messed up ones in the open world, but in my houses they are fine. Is it only certain ones or am I just lucky?

• SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vulsahdaal wrote: »

S.A.96

Is the backpack bug affecting furnishing backpacks? I see the messed up ones in the open world, but in my houses they are fine. Is it only certain ones or am I just lucky?

The one with the strap is fine. I forget what the individual recipes are called. I have both, have used both, the strapless one is jacked up.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

S.A.96

The one with the strap is fine. I forget what the individual recipes are called. I have both, have used both, the strapless one is jacked up.

Oh, so that’s why not all are messed up. The backpack is alright but the satchel is bugged? Is that correct?
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

S.A.96

Oh, so that’s why not all are messed up. The backpack is alright but the satchel is bugged? Is that correct?

I did some double checking. That seems to be the case. The backpack that I have in my home is okay, but the satchel in my friend's house has got the weird flap. I actually don't mind it so much. You could place objects inside the satchel this way. I think some flowers sticking out of it would be cute. But, it's got to be irritating for people that don't have both patterns.
    Edited by SickleCider on December 2, 2019 9:08AM