The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Dominion Imperial Guard(Reality Purge Gaming Community) Recruitment. AD/PvE/PvP

Joejudas
Joejudas
✭✭✭✭✭
UFT428J_zps26ce6b2d.png

Dominion Imperial Guard is a very friendly active guild currently looking for more members. We encourage players of all experience and levels to join. We primarily run AD, but we are looking to expand on dueling. The guild runs multiple PvP events during the week, veteran and non-veteran. At least twice a week we also run Trials training. Our vendor is in Elden Root. Our sister guild is ESE. We share PvE raids with Lost Relic, Deviance, and Eight Divines.pst @joejudas for in inv. TS is not required but we encourage its use. If all else fails email me game that works also
Edited by Joejudas on January 23, 2015 8:40AM
  • ElfFromSpace
    ElfFromSpace
    ✭✭✭✭
    DIG is my go to guild for dungeons and any grouping and a great group of people!
    Former GM Elder Scrolls Exchange
  • Badevilrox
    Great guild. Organized and tactical and knows when socializing is appropriate.
  • Grao
    Grao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well organized guild with lots of activities. ^^
  • Badevilrox
    UFT428J.png

We have reached over 450 members, steady and with inactivity kicks after 10 to 15 days! It's not to late to join us! :3
  • Grao
    Grao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Badevilrox wrote: »
    UFT428J.png

We have reached over 450 members, steady and with inactivity kicks after 10 to 15 days! It's not to late to join us! :3

That picture came out really great XD
  • Morshire
    Morshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    So I am looking around for another guild. I have a VR6 Templar (tank/heals) but also have low level sorc/nb/dk that I will be working on soon. I have limited dungeon experience, 0 trials. I have a crazy work schedule that does not allow me to be on everyday, but 2-3 full days a week is what I shoot for. If you still have room and are willing to "recruit" another player...@Morshire in game. Thanks.

Assuming NA server?

EDIT: Sorry, tomorrow 1/18/15 will be my first day off and I will be logging in early for most of the day. At least that is the hopes. I have TS, will just need channel info. I fully expect to have a "interview" before being accepted to a guild. Please let me know if interested or not. Thanks.
    Edited by Morshire on January 18, 2015 12:16AM
    Follow me if I advance, Kill me if I retreat, Avenge me if I die.

When this immediate evil power has been defeated, we shall not yet have won the long battle with the elemental barbarities. Another evil, it may be an invisible adversary, will attempt, again, and yet again, to destroy our frail civilization. Is it true, I wonder, that the only way to escape a war is to be in it?

If I die, you are forgiven, If I live, I will kill you.
  • Joejudas
    Joejudas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morshire wrote: »
    So I am looking around for another guild. I have a VR6 Templar (tank/heals) but also have low level sorc/nb/dk that I will be working on soon. I have limited dungeon experience, 0 trials. I have a crazy work schedule that does not allow me to be on everyday, but 2-3 full days a week is what I shoot for. If you still have room and are willing to "recruit" another player...@Morshire in game. Thanks.

Assuming NA server?

EDIT: Sorry, tomorrow 1/18/15 will be my first day off and I will be logging in early for most of the day. At least that is the hopes. I have TS, will just need channel info. I fully expect to have a "interview" before being accepted to a guild. Please let me know if interested or not. Thanks.

we dont interview anyone. ill add you
  • Vearux
    Vearux
    Soul Shriven
    Hey I was looking for an invite. Just started playing with my friend and get situated. @Pho3nix1991
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    An all around guild, sounds like what I've been looking for. I'd like an invite please, @TDragon61 ingame
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • Joejudas
    Joejudas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Joejudas on January 23, 2015 8:39AM
  • kewl
    kewl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been with DIG since early access. Great place to call home.
  • Macaber
    Macaber
    ✭✭
    Do you guys do any IC content?